Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Little Secret (Part 1)

"My sister gives me a warm welcome and a big surprise..."

12
0 Comments 0
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
[Disclaimer- This story is purely fictional and based solely on sexual fantasies. Having said that, I hope you enjoy]

Lily wouldn’t be home for another hour. She was out with the girls at the mall, probably buying lingerie or something. I couldn’t shake the thought of my own sister trying on skimpy little lace panties and a bra to match. But honestly, I didn’t really mind, it actually kind of turned me on. She wasn’t a little girl anymore, over the last 18 years she grew into a beautiful woman. I wondered if she looked any different since the last time I saw her before starting my junior year of college.

I imagined her breasts filling out a bright orange tank-top, testing the limit of the fabric. I imagined a black lace bra holding them tightly, and I thought about her hard nipples imprinting on the lacy fabric. It was all a bit much for me, and I started to get hard. I adjusted my cock inside my jeans and thought “what the hell.” After all, she wouldn’t be home for another hour.

I opened the door into Lily’s room and took a peak into the top drawer of her dresser. My cock got just a little harder when I saw the collection of sexy panties my little sister had stashed away. I pulled out a nice little pair of white cotton hip-huggers. I felt the soft fabric and imagined how it would feel on my cock. I was tempted to try it, but I controlled myself.

After a little more digging around a found the sexiest little lavender g-string. “My god,” I thought, and my hand instinctively slid into my pants and grasped my throbbing cock, jerking it slowly. I was so lost in the pleasure and thought of my sister wearing nothing but that g-string, that I barely noticed a car door and Lily’s voice saying good-bye to her friends.

“Fuck.” I thought, and I quickly threw the g-string back into the drawer and closed it. I high-tailed it back to my room and closed the door. I grabbed my laptop and pretended to be working on homework. Then I remembered…

I left the white cotton hip-huggers on her bed. “Shit,” I thought. Just as I was afraid of, I heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” I said, trying not to sound nervous.

“Hey Alex,” she said as she stepped just into the doorway, “Welcome home.”

“Thanks,” I said, and tried to act normal, “So where’s mom and dad?”

“They’re on a date,” she said, “Won’t be home until like 2 in the morning.”

“Oh, alright then.”

“Hey give me a hug,” she held out her arms, “I miss you.”

Reluctantly I obliged. I stood and hugged her, trying to keep my boner as far away from her as possible, but she surprised me by pulling me close and pressing up against me. I could tell she noticed.

“So Alex, were you by any chance in my room just now?”

Fuck. “No,” I lied. “Why do you ask?”

“Oh, nothing.” She smirked. “But if I had known you wanted to see some sexy underwear, I would have brought you along to go shopping.” She sat on my bed, leaning forward so a bit of purple lace was visible below her shirt.

My cock got a little harder and I stuttered, “Uh…”

“Look, I’m not going to tell anyone.” She said. “I’m not mad and I don’t see any reason anyone has to know.”

I just stared in disbelief.

“Stop being such a dork and sit.” She patted the bed beside her.

I sat by her and she placed her hand on my thigh.

“It’s actually kind of nice to have some dirt on you.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I could pretty much do whatever I want.” She slid her hand toward my cock, barely touching the head through my jeans, then slid her hand a little back. “It’s fun to be a tease.”

She stood up and started waving her hips back and forth like she was going to do a striptease. And sure enough, she slid her hands along her sides, letting her shirt be taken up, then back down, revealing her flat, sexy stomach. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off, revealing the sexiest purple lace bra I had ever seen, filled perfectly by two perky and supple breasts.

She moved toward me and sat on my lap with her legs spread facing me. “You know I’ve never sucked a cock before,” she whispered in my ear, and slithered down my body breathing on my neck as her face moved closer to the front of my jeans. She undid the button and slowly pulled down the zipper. She giggled when she saw the head of my dick peeking out of my boxers. She lightly touched the tip of the head (which already was leaking precum) with her tongue.

“Mmm…” She said, and pulled down my boxers, grabbing my cock and finally letting it out. She stared at it for a while and stroked it lightly, rubbing the head with her thumb, and licking the precum off of her thumb. She looked up into my eyes and held her mouth open over my cock. She held there long enough for me to wonder if she’d ever start sucking. But just as I was about to say something my cock was plunged deep into the warm, wet heaven of my sister’s mouth.

Her tongue flicked playfully as she bobbed her head up and down, moaning softly with delight. After a while she took her mouth off of my cock and jerked it gently with her hand. “Does this feel good, Alex?” She asked. I simply nodded and said, “More than you could know.”

Something I said must have really turned her on, because she plunged my cock hungrily back into her mouth, deep into her throat and vigorously bobbed her head, making a sound like whimpering. My cock began to surge and I came hard into my sister’s mouth. She gasped when cum filled her mouth but then her face was filled with satisfaction as she licked up cum and swallowed.

She released my cock from her grip and she just sat on her knees, breathing hard and staring at the ground. After a little while she said, “Alex…”

“Hm?”

“Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have a pussy and get fucked?”

“Well… Not really… Why?”

“Because… Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to get a blowjob.”

“Oh…”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“I would hope at this point that both of us could keep a secret.”

“Okay,” she said. And she stood up and undid the button on her jeans, and she pulled them down to reveal a pair of purple lace panties. “Don’t freak out.” She gripped the front of her panties and breathed in deeply to build her courage, and slowly pulled them down…

And there in front of me stood my 18-year-old sister Lily…

And a little uncircumcised cock peeking just over the top of her lacy panties.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by unguiltyfantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors