Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Goody Two Shoes

2
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
When I was twenty and began my junior year of college my sister Ellie, eighteen, became a freshman at my small university. I was surprised she wanted to go there, it was the only four-year school my bad grades would get me into but she had a full-scholarship and could have gone to any university in the state.

After about a week she called me in my dorm room and she was hysterical and crying. Like most freshmen she was homesick and altho she'd always made straight-As she was convinced she was going to flunk out. I managed to calm her down and reminded her even an idiot like me survived freshman year, tho I ended it on extended final probation.

When she was quiet I asked her if she would like to go out sometime. We had dated a few times in high school and it wasn't unusual to see brothers and sisters together in our small hometown, especially the farm kids, at homecoming and prom and other school events, but I had made the mistake of trying to kiss her and she'd rejected me and barely spoke to me for about two years.

She seemed to have forgiven me and I said we could have lunch and go to a matinee, a new movie that would become a classic was at the theater in campus town, and she said yes.

Many years later when I saw that film on TV I realized I didn't remember anything about it, I was so nervous to be on a date with Ellie again. It took half the movie to get up the courage to hold her hand and I was thrilled when she let me.

We held hands all the way back to the dorms and when we got to mine I asked if she would like to see my room. This was only the second year the opposite sex could visit each other's dorms, and only on weekends and only during the daytime.

I made tea and we sat on my bed and talked some more. Taking her hand in private was a lot more serious than in public but she let me hold it again. I told her I would like to start dating her and we could go steady if she wanted, she said okay, and we had our first kiss.

We made out for a couple minutes and I creamed my jeans. It was a slimy mess and I could smell my cum and I was sure she could too so I stopped and told her I'd done it in my pants.

She asked, "Did what?" and I had to laugh, I knew what that sounded like!

I couldn't think of a polite way to say it so I said, "My stuff came out."

She thought it over and asked, "From your hot dog?"

Where we grew up a softie was a weiner or a weenie and a hard-on was a hot dog, so she was asking if I had a boner. A pussy was a bun, where the hot dog went, and years later when I first heard the phrase "buns of steel" I couldn't imagine why anyone would want a metal cunt.

I told her I needed to change my clothes and I went to my closet and undressed, facing away from her. I was surprised I was still hard, even back then I was strictly a Johnny One-Squirt, and I have a tiny tail, it is three inches long when hard and it is very slender.

I wiped myself off with my briefs and turned around, naked, so she could see my hot dog and I said, "It's small," which was the first time I'd ever acknowledged that out loud. I know I sound like an idiot but I'd been a popular jock in high school and I suppose I was in denial but it wasn't until I was in college that I realized it was tiny and it wasn't getting any bigger.

AgnesMarko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesMarko

I had become so self-conscious about it I had stopped dating. It was different in high school when it was my charming personality girls liked but the two girls I'd been with in college hadn't gone out with me again and since I was perfect in every other way it had to be the lack of what was in my pants.

Ellie began taking off her clothes and told me she wished it was dark because she was ugly and she didn't want me to laugh at her. She wasn't ugly at all, I'm six feet tall and she was five nine and very skinny, pretty but not sexy-looking, we had the same dark brown hair and green eyes, and she had very small breasts, a cute butt, and an extremely hairy pussy, her bush was long and thick and covered her lower belly.

She was sitting on my bed naked and put her hand over her puss and I thought she was being shy but she was rubbing it. I didn't have a clue about clits, I thought women masturbated by finger-fucking, but she said, "I jack off," and rubbed herself harder.

She told me she wanted to do it in her bun but not yet, she had been on the pill for three days and would have to wait at least a month before I could put it in, but she said, "I cornhole."

We weren't hillbillies but where we grew up if you were going to screw your sister it was polite and respectful to do it in her butthole so she could remain a virgin and not risk getting pregnant and a lot of girls cornholed for their boyfriends. I know it doesn't make sense but really slutty girls corned and so did the good girls, when I was a senior all the cheerleaders were cornholing virgins, as was my girlfriend. I assumed Ellie was cherry front and back and I was shocked she'd had a hot dog in her chocolate.

She said again she wished it was dark and she made me promise not to look at her "back there" and she got on her hands and knees on the bed and stuck her hot little butt up for me. He bush was thick between her legs, you couldn't see anything but hair, and she even had a back door bush, which I'd never seen on a girl.

She told me to get it wet in her "poony" but not to put it all the way in. I did put most of it in her hot wet tight little cunt and she made a sound like a distant siren and said, "I've wanted this for so long!"

I said, "Me, too!" and we fucked a little.

Her puss was really tight and I felt we were made for each other. I had about two inches in her and she said, "Now! Now!" and I pulled out and reamed it up her asshole, which was even hotter and tighter. It was a big deal back then for couples to have simultaneous orgasms, supposedly if you were really in love you would come together. I almost always came too soon and I could squirt only once but I'd already shot a load and I pushed it all the way in.

She said, "Now! Now!" a few more times, rubbing herself hard and fast, and then let out a big "Oh, Fuck!" and came and hearing her say that set me off, too. She was a quiet Sunday school teaching little goodie two-shoes who made perfect grades and never did anything wrong and here she was naked on her hands and knees masturbating like a fiend with her brother's cock buried in her ass and talking dirty and we both came super hard.

When I pulled out of her we lay there gasping for air and I asked her to marry me.

She said yes!

Published 
Written by badboy909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors