Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living with daddy Part IV

27
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
PART ONE : ANOTHER NEW ADVENTURE

Daddy and I had been sharing a bed for a week now. That was also the same amount of time it had been since he had took my virginity. It had been the best night of my entire life, and it was more then I ever imagined it could it. I knew in that moment that I loved my daddy, and he loved me as well.

Daddy and I have had sex once since that night. He was slow with me once again. I loved that he wanted to take the time to make sure that I was ready for every step that we were taking. Right now he was going slow, and he did not care whether or not if he had an orgasm. He was all about making sure that I was satisfied.

“Good morning.”

My daddy whispered in my ear as he pulled me close to him. We had slept in this morning and the plan was to not get out of bed at all. I was okay with that plan. We were going to curl up in bed and watch movies and just spend some time together. We had been doing a lot of that since that night.

The week when he was at work was hard. He was away for long hours of time and I laid in our bed for hours waiting for him to get home. I no longer had the ability to fall asleep unless his arms were wrapped around me. If there was a time in which I did not believe in true love, that time had come to an end. He was my everything, and I could tell by the way he looked at me, I was his everything as well.

“Good morning daddy,” I smiled at him.

Wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling myself to him. I kissed him softly and ran my fingers through his hair. I had learned over the last week that he really enjoyed when I did that. He also liked it when I softly ran my fingers down his back, softly tickling him.

Daddy kissed me back and held me by the waist. He always made me feel like I was wrapped up and protected, his strong arms always there to hold me. He made me feel big and strong yet small and weak all at the same time.

I almost let out a cry when daddy pulled away from me. The phone had began to ring and he had to answer it. Daddy was on call for work, so it was important to answer when it rang. He never answered when we were having sex though. He always made sure phones were busy so that he could dedicate his time to me.

“Hey,” he said with a surprised tone in his voice. I did not really try to understand why. I just decided that I was going to have a little bit of fun. While he was making sounds that showed he was acknowledging the person on the other line.

As he was sitting on the edge of the bed, I crawled out from under the covers and made my way off of the bed. I walked in front of him, my naked body catching his eyes. I had gone to sleeping naked since we began sharing a bed together. Once I knew I had some of daddy’s attention, I dropped to my knees in front of him.

Daddy’s eyes lit up when he realized what was going to happen. He made no attempt to stop me and I reached forward and took his cock into my hand. It was soft at the moment, but I felt it twitch when my fingers wrapped around the top of it. Daddy’s eyes rolled back slightly into his head and that made me excited.

After a minute or two, his cock began to get harder in my hand. I ran my fingers up and down around his half erect cock before placing my mouth on the tip. Daddy let out a sigh when he felt my mouth against him.

“Yeah,” I heard daddy say to whoever was talking to him on the phone. “I am fine, its nothing to worry about.”

There were more words going on between daddy and whoever was on the phone, but I was to focused to pay attention to what they were. I made sure to put all of my attention into making my daddy get off. He did so much for me, and I wanted to make sure that he got just as much back in return.

The more of daddy’s cock I got into my mouth, the harder his cock got. The harder daddy’s cock got, the wetter I got and the more I wanted to fill daddy inside of me.

“Okay,” Daddy said in a little louder of a voice, “I guess I will see you then.”

Daddy hung up the phone and looked down at me. Our eyes held contact with each other for a great while longer. I loved to look up at his face and see what I was making him feel when I was sucking on his cock. Daddy loved it when I pushed my tongue into the tip of his cock. It was enough to make him close his eyes and lean his head back. I loved making him do things like that.

“Yes baby,” daddy moaned, placing his hand on the back of my head and pushing it into him slightly. I felt his cock touch the back of my throat, which always made me gag. My eyes filled with tears, that left streak marks down the side of my cheeks. Daddy wiped them up with his finger and then licked his fingers.

I sucked harder as I moved my mouth up and down the length of his beautiful cock. I loved the feel of it twitching in my mouth as well as the sounds that daddy was making. I loved that I had the ability to make him feel this way.

Daddy’s breathing began to get more shallow and I knew that he was about to cum. I played with his balls softly in my head as I took his whole cock into my mouth. It was not long before I felt him shoot a couple streams of cum into my mouth. It was warm as it ran down the back of my throat and into my waiting stomach.

I waited to make sure that it was all out before cleaning the tip of his cock off and pulling away. I crawled up onto his lap and kissed him hard for a long time. Our arms wrapped tightly around each other as we got lost in each others passions.

“I am still hard baby.”

Daddy smiled as he kissed my neck. It made my heart beat loudly in my ears and my pussy drip, my juices landing on his cock.

I smiled at him without saying anything, and lowered myself slowly down onto his cock. My pussy swallowed the tip as I let out a long moan. The more I had my daddy’s cock, the better it felt inside of me. It was like it was meant to be inside of my body.

“Oh my god, baby girl!”

My daddy let out as he grabbed onto my hips and helped lift me up and down onto his cock. His cock was so hard inside of my pussy that I could not help but to scream. The screams were full of nothing but pure pleasure.

“Oh yes daddy,” I said as I placed my lips against his. I moaned into him and felt my lips vibrate against his. “Yes daddy, fuck me, yes.”

My daddy helped me ride his cock harder and harder. Our bodies slapping together, sweat running down in between us, leaving a puddle on the bed beneath us. Every breath we took, we took in unison.

“Daddy is going to cum baby.”

He told me as he pulled me down harder and harder onto his cock. I could hear the sound of our pelvic areas grinding together and it was enough to send me over the edge.

Kisi_missi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kisi_missi

I reached my orgasm just moments before daddy did, which made my pussy contract enough to help suck every inch of cum that I could out of daddy’s cock.

Daddy fell back against the bed and I rolled off of him and laid by his side. We were breathing heavy and looking up at the ceiling, waiting to regain control of our bodies.

“Who was it that was on the phone daddy?” I asked him, turning and wrapping my arms around him and placing my head on his chest.

“That was your brother,” he said a little quietly, like he did not want me to know that it was Aaron on the other line, “he is coming to visit us this weekend.”

PART TWO : AARONS FIRST NIGHT

I sat in the living room nervous, waiting for my brother. I felt like I had changed so much in the short time that I had been here and he would not know who I was anymore. Not that I was going to tell him what had been going on around here. Daddy was at work and it was just going to be me and Aaron when he got here. I was happy to see him, but I did not know what I was going to say.

The pound that rapped upon the door made me jump slightly. I knew that it was Aaron, but it was still enough to put me on the edge of my seat. I wished so much that daddy could have been here with me for this moment. Help make it a little less awkward or a little more directed at him.

I took a moment to look into the mirror that was in front of the door and made sure that I looked okay. I did not want to look like someone that had not slept in days because I had been to busy getting fucked by my daddy. I did not want him to question things, because I really did not want to have to make up some lie to tell him.

“Wow,” Aaron said after he hook me in for a second. I watched him look me over and my mind got a little confused. He was my brother, which sounded weird now, like that mattered for anything. He was my brother though and he looked at me just like daddy had that day in the kitchen.

“What?” I asked him, looking down at myself, acting as if I was looking for something to be wrong. Trying to make sure that he did not know that I noticed him looking at me.

“You just,” he started, looking me over one more time, this time not really trying to hide it from me.

“You just look so grown up and it has only been a few weeks since I last saw you. What has changed?”

“I think its Hollywood,” I answered him quickly as I helped him in and shut the door behind us. I led him into the living room and he took a seat on the couch. Little did he know, that was the same spot daddy had been sitting the first time we had done anything together. “People really seem to grow up fast in this town.”

“So how have you been?” I asked him curiously, taking a seat on the couch next to him. “Have you talked to Tim lately? I bet he is lonely all by himself now.”

“I have been good, except I got laid off. That is why I called dad. I know things have been bad between us but I was curious if he knew if there were any jobs around here for me. I told him I wanted to be close to you so that I could see you more often. I have an interview with his boss tomorrow.”

I was surprised my father had not told me any of this. This seemed like news that would need to be relayed. My brother was not just coming to visit, he was possibly coming to live here. Well not in this house, unless dad offered him a place to stay, which would definitely get in the way of all the amazing things we have been doing.

“I will be right back,” I told him as I got up from the couch and ran into the kitchen for a moment. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed my Daddy’s number. I was not expecting him to pick up, but to my surprise he did.

“Hello,” he asked me on the other end, sounding kind of surprised that I was calling him at all right now, being as my brother was here and I should be spending time with him.

“Whats going on babygirl?”

“Why did you not tell me that he was coming here for good?” I said in a harsh tone almost. I did not like the fact that he had been keeping a secret from me. “You should have told me that, I had a right to know that this was not just some visit.”

“Baby, I am so sorry,” he said with a tone that told me he really was sorry,. “can we talk about this when I get home love? I really need to get back to work.”

“Fine,” I said hanging the phone up. I was still a little on the mad side, so I did not take the time to tell him goodbye or that I loved him.

“So,” A voice appeared behind me, “do you not want me to be here or some M?”

My heart sunk as I turned around and saw my brother standing behind me. I did not know how much of the conversation he had heard, but it had to be enough to think that I did not want him here at all. That was not true, I was so glad he was here, I just did not want him to stay in this house for long. I needed my daddy and I did not want to lose him over Aaron needing a place to stay.

“I do want you here,” I said honestly, “I just hate that I was not told something that I deserved to know. He just told me this was a visit, not that you were staying.”

“I think there is more to it then that,” he said stepping closer to me. “Tell me what is going on.”

I had to think quick on my feet. I did not know what to say to him. How was I supposed to lie to my brother. I had to lie though, he could not know what was going on.

“Its just...” I sat down on the table facing him. Trying to work out my story in my head. I noticed as I was thinking of something to say he was checking me out like daddy had. I felt like maybe there was a way out of this after all.

“Its just that, well I had this dream a while back and we had sex and I told daddy about it and that I was scared for you to be here because I did not want to feel weird around you.”

I could not believe that I had just said that. I never really had a dream about sleeping with Aaron, though he looked a lot like daddy and I did not hate the idea of it.

“So,” he began, stepping even closer to me, “you dont want me here, because you want to sleep with me?”

I nodded my head yes and looked down at the floor, like I was wrong for thinking it. I was hoping he would just take what I said and need to think about it or something, but that was not the case.

“Well I don’t know about sex,” he said, backing up, “but I mean, if this is about being curious, I would not mind helping my little sister understand some things.”

“Really,” I said looking up kind of surprised. “You would do things with me? Why?”

“Why not?” He answered with a smile.

I knew right then and there that my adventures with daddy were about to take a step in an all new direction, and I was excited. As long as daddy was okay with it of course.

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments