Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living with daddy Part V Part 2

22
1 Comment 1
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I looked up from my brother, who was shaking, to my father who was still sitting in a chair beside the bed. His hand was still wrapped tightly around his cock as cum ran down the sides of his finger. He smiled at me, letting me know that I had done a good job.

Getting up from the bed, I walked over to daddy and knelt down between his legs. I smiled up at him before licking his cock and fingers clean of cum. He let out a slight moan as my tongue moved over the tip of his cock. Even though my brothers cum felt wonderful in my mouth and tasted just as good, nothing could compare to daddy’s cum washing over my tongue.

“You were so beautiful baby girl,” my daddy said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled up at him with so much love in my eyes.

“I love you daddy,” I said as I stood up and leaned against the bed. Daddy stood up with me and pushed me back onto the bed. My legs were still hanging off the bed and my head was resting against my brothers legs. My body was excited, wondering what I was going to get next.

“Get off the bed Aaron and come here,” my dad said in a slightly commanding voice. It made my heart flutter when he was stern. I loved when he told me what to do and what he wanted. Nothing made me more happy then pleasing my daddy.

Aaron slid his legs out from under me, but was nice and handed me a pillow for my head. I grabbed the pillow and placed it comfortably under my head as Aaron took his place next to my father. It took my breath away seeing them next to each other. They looked so much alike, it was like having two different versions of my daddy, the love of my life, at my feet. My body shivered at the thought of two daddy’s playing with me.

“Look at this,” my daddy began to say to my brother as he ran his fingers between my pussy lips. My body shook at the feel of his fingers against me. “Isn’t this the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?”

My brother lowered his hand to me and took my fathers place, running his fingers through the folds of my soaking wet pussy. I let out a slow soft moan as his fingers caressed me and found my clit. He pushed down on it with his thumb, causing me to moan just a little bit louder.

“It is absolutely amazing,” he said with a smile. He looked up at my father with a look of begging. I could tell that my brother wanted to do more with me, but he wanted to make sure that it was okay with my father first. Daddy gave him a slightly nod and smiled down at me.

Walking to the side of the bed, daddy gave brother some room to do whatever he please. He stood so he was close enough for me to reach out and touch him. So I did just that. I reached out and grabbed a hold of my daddy’s half erect cock. I loved how it felt in my fingers.

“Can I?” my brothers voiced asked excitedly from between my legs. I smiled at him. He did not need to ask for permission, but it made me happy that he was nice enough to do so. I of course nodded my head and told him “Yes.”

Within seconds, we was kissing the inside of the thighs, still running his finger along the length of my pussy. It felt so good to have his lips against my skin. I looked up at daddy, passion, heat, love, so much showing in my eyes. He smiled down at me as he reached over and took one of my breasts in his hand.

Aaron worked his way up from my thighs to my pussy. He kissed the lips and ran his tongue over the slit. I let out a slight moan and grabbed my other breast.

DaniellaGraceSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaniellaGraceSS

All three of us were working together in my pleasure. I felt for sure that I was losing my mind.

“Yes big brother,” I let out as he pushed through the lips and pressed his tongue against my clit. His tongue was warm and rough as it licked over my clit. Daddy squeezed my breast a little tighter with each moan that I made. It was like I was floating on this cloud and electricity was floating through my veins.

I felt daddy’s cock get harder and harder in my hand, pre cum leaking out from the top. I wished that I could lick it up but instead I used it as lubrication to slowly run my hand up and down around daddy’s cock. The moan that escaped his mouth was all the satisfaction that I needed.

Aaron began to lick my clit faster and soon pressed two of his fingers inside of me. I let out a load moan. Daddy’s cock twitched in my hand and caused me to moan again.

“You like that,” my brother let out, turning his fingers up inside of me. “Wait for this little trick I have learned along the years.”

I looked up to my brother with curious eyes. I was slightly excited as to what was about to happen. Daddy seemed interested as well being as he was now looking down at Aaron’s hand inside my pussy.

Aaron began to pump his hand up and down in my pussy. He did not go in and out like I did when I was masturbating or when daddy fingered me. He kept his fingers up and pumped them up and down in a steady motion. Placing one hand on the lower half of my stomach he pumped harder and harder.

“Oh my god, yes,” I screamed. I could feel an orgasm building up as he hit his fingers against my g-spot. I had never been able to find it, but in that moment, I knew that his fingers had found it.

Daddy was excited, his cock was rock hard and he moaned loudly as I fucked his cock faster and faster with my hand, until I was so lost in ecstasy that I could not continue. Daddy did not seem to care.

“Oh my good Aaron,” I screamed, “I am going to cum.”

“Yes little sister,” he spoke calmly. “Cum for your big brother.”

He pumped his fingers up and down harder and harder until my orgasm was right on the end. My hips bucked up and right as I gave into my orgasm my brother pulled his fingers out of me, allowing me to squirt pussy juice all over his cock which was right at the level of my pussy.

I laid there in shock for who knows how long. My body was shaking violently and I had no control over it. I had never felt anything like that. It was not the best orgasm, that was the first orgasm I had with daddy, but it was by far the most violent orgasm I had ever had. I wanted more.

“Wow,” I said rolling over onto my side. I looked over at my brother who was rubbing his cock that was covered in my juices.

“How do you feel baby girl?” My daddy asked leaning down and kissing me softly.

“I feel amazing.” I smiled up at him. “But I am far from being done with the two of you.”

My daddy and my brother both looked at each other and then looked down at me.

“What do you want baby,” daddy asked, “anything to make you happy.”

“Yeah,” my brother added, “anything to make you happy.”

I smiled at both of them and then sat up. I looked at my brother who was stroking his cock and at daddy whose cock was still hard as a rock.

“I want you to lick my juices up,” I said looking at my daddy and begging him with my eyes while trying to be verbally demanding. “I want you to lick them up off of Aaron’s cock.”

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments