Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living with daddy Part VI

17
1 Comment 1
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
PART ONE: OH NO

My brother had an interview the day after the night we all spent together. He impressed them so much that they hired him on the spot. I was excited when I heard the news, that meant he was going to get to stay and we were going to get to keep being together. I did not know how this was going to work. Having to share my time between my father and my brother, but I was going to make it work.

I wanted to be more happy with everything going on, but lately I had been feeling a little sick. I had not wanted to get out of bed and all I wanted to do was sleep. I figured I had just caught some stomach bug, those were always going around.

“So yeah, he is super amazing.” I said to my friend back home. I told her that I met this amazing guy and that I have been having the time of my life. I did not mention that the man was my father, that would freak her out, but I had to tell someone about these feelings I was having.

“Maybe you are sick because you are pregnant,” She said back, regarding me telling her that I had been feeling really sick lately. I just laughed at her, ignoring that it was even a possibility.

“Right and Brad Pitt is president.” I laughed into the phone, laying myself back on my bed and looking up at the ceiling. This made me tired, and I hated it.

“Well I mean think about it,” She began, “You have been feeling sick, you are tired, your body hurts, you have been having lots of unprotected sex. Sounds like you are pregnant to me girl.”

“I need to go,” I said quickly, hanging up the phone before she had a chance to say anything up. I sprang up in my bed and hurried to get dressed. I knew this could not be right I could not be pregnant, but I needed to be able to prove that to her. I wanted to be able to tell her that I took a test and that she was wrong. So I was going to go buy one.

***************************************************

I was cooking dinner when my dad and brother returned home from work. They were talking about things I knew nothing about and laughing. I was glad that they were getting along. Just a few weeks ago they were enemies. My brother wanted nothing to do with my dad and now it was like they were best friends. I did not want to sound big headed but I was happy that it was me that brought them together.

“Hello darling,” my daddy said wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my neck. It was one of the greatest feelings in the world to be loved. I was his now and I did not want to be anything else. Things however were about to make a change, and I did not know if it was for the best or for the worst. I was scared to find out, but it was going to come out sooner or later.

“Hi daddy,” I smiled as I turned around and kissed him. He wrapped his arms tighter around me but I pulled away. I was not sure how this worked, but I did not know if squeezing me tight was a good idea.

“What is the matter babygirl,” My daddy said with a worried look in his eyes. I turned away from him and began to scoop food onto all of our plates. Turning around and avoiding eye contact with him, I placed the plates on the table.

“Dinner is ready,” I said forcing a smile, “I made stir-fry. I hope you like it, its really one of the only things I know how to cook.”

Daddy and Aaron sat down and began to eat. They both kept looking from me to each other. You could see the worry in their eyes, but I just could not bring myself to tell them the news. I was scared about how they were going to react.

“Okay,” my brother said sternly as he pushed his plate away and leaned back in his chair. “What is going on Moira? You are acting strange, I know you. Something is up.”

I tried to speak, I wanted to tell them, but I couldn’t. Instead I got up from the table and went and locked myself in my room. My room was daddy’s room as well, but I needed to be alone. I needed to think and figure some things out.

******************************

“Moira,” a voice said as the door to the bedroom pushed open. I knew that I had locked it, but opening a locked bedroom door did not seem like the hardest task in all the world.

Looking up from the floor where I was sitting, resting my head on the end of the bed, I noticed my daddy. I had to look up to see because the two of them sounded so much alike. I stood up and sat on the end of the bed.

LunaSpecter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSpecter

Daddy took a seat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

“I don’t know if I am ready to talk about what is wrong,” I said to daddy before he had the ability to ask me anything. He just nodded at me and gave me a look of understanding. I was glad that he had the ability to give me time with him. He never pressured me into anything I didn’t want, not even if he wanted to know something.

He grabbed my chin with his hand and brought it up to his face and began to kiss me. I kissed him back hard and crawled onto his lap. I loved being pressed against his body. He made me feel like I was on fire. I wanted to feel it at all times. I never wanted to have to cool down, but I knew I needed to at times.

I decided that I could not wait another minute. I needed to tell him what I had found out. He wasn’t giving me the best opportunities though. Before I knew it, he had laid me back onto the bed and was kissing down my neck. Before we went any further I needed to tell him. I did not know how any of this worked, what if what we were doing was going to hurt me. He needed to know, I had to tell him.

“Daddy wait,” I said as I pushed him away from me enough to look him in the eyes. My eyes filled up with tears. I was terrified of what was about to happen next.

“What is it baby?” He asked me with a concerned look in his eyes. My heart broke with how I was making him feel. I was making him worried and I did not need to do that.

“I’m .... I’m .... I’m Pregnant Daddy,” I said, looking away from him. I did not want to see the look in his eyes. Now that he knew, things could go a million different ways.

My heart skipped a beat when I felt daddy’s lips touch my neck. I let out a slight moan, the pleasure that I had a few minutes ago was back full force. I looked up at him and he was smiling. I could not help but smile back at him. He looked so amazing when he smiled.

I did not argue or protest. I just let daddy kiss me all over. He kissed around my jaw and over my ears. He nibbled down my neck and bit around my collar bone. I felt chills run down my back and my body tightened up.

Soon daddy was taking my clothes off, so I repaid the favor by stripping him of all his clothes as well. Soon we were both naked, bodies pressed up against each other. My heart was beating out of my chest and I could tell that his was as well. It was in that moment that I realized that he loved me.

“I love you daddy,” I whispered into his ear as he slowly slid into me. I gasped slightly as he pushed all the way into me.

This time the sex was different. It was like the first time. Daddy taking it slow with me, not making it faster or harder. He went slow and kissed me softly on the lips. He slid slowly into me hitting all of the right places. Scratching my fingers down his back he let out a moan.

“I love you so much baby girl,” he whispered back into my ear. He began to move a little bit faster inside of me. I held onto his sides as he thrust into me hard but gently. I moaned loudly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“You feel so good inside of me daddy,” I told him as he continued with hard even thrusts. It was another moment that I never wanted to end, but I knew that it wouldn’t. Sure this time would end, and the next time would end but there would always be a next time. Daddy and I would always get to do this again and again for the rest of our lives.

“Oh daddy, right there,” I told him as he hit that spot that always pushed me over the edge. His hard cock was pressed right up against it and I needed more of it. “Oh my god, I am cumming daddy.”

My body rode the orgasm as I pushed up against his cock. Daddy did not tell me when he thrust hard into me one last time that he was cumming but I could feel it inside of me. His hot cum hitting my cervix. It made me shake just a little bit harder then I already was.

Daddy crawled off of me and laid beside me. He leaned in a kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck. I loved when my lips were pressed against his neck.

“Are you happy,” I asked him, looking at him in the face. Our eyes held each others gaze for longer then I could remember ever looking at someone in the eyes. The feeling took my breath away.

“Happier then you could ever understand.” He answered, kissing my forehead. “Happier then you could even know.” He repeated one more time in a whisper.

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments