Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living with daddy

"I thought living with my daddy was going to be like living in hell but I ended up in heaven."

66
5 Comments 5
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
PART ONE : INTRODUCTION

Six months ago, my mother passed away. She was all that I had in this world and I was devastated. I kept living in her boyfriends house where we had been but even that was not going to last forever. I was sixteen and the state said that I was to go live with the closest blood relative that I had over the age of twenty five. That sucked even worse because I was hoping to go live with Aaron, my older brother but he was only twenty three. I asked if I could stay with my mothers boyfriend until I was old enough to be on my own. He said it was fine by him, that he would take care of me, but they told me that I couldn’t do that either.

We were just about to reach the seven month mark to my mothers death when my case worker got in contact with me. It was the middle of June and she said it was time for me to move. I did not know of any close relatives and they had not informed me that they had found one, so I was a little shocked by the news.

“Who is it that I am going to live with?” I asked, more curious then I was angry that I had to move.

“Why, your father of course,” she answered as if I was supposed to already know the answer.

I had not seen my father since I was nine years old nor did I want to see him now. He left my mother to pursue a music career that soon backfired. By then my mother was already with Tim, the boyfriend that I was living with now. He did not like that, so he took off and we never heard form him again. Now I was supposed to go live with this guy like everything was all fine and dandy?

“Isn’t there anyone else?” I begged into the phone. I did not want to go live with this man that I did not know anymore. I wanted to stay here, with Tim, living only a few miles away from my older brother.

“I am sorry dear,” she said with a monotone voice, showing she really did not care, “but until you are eighteen years old, there is no other option for you at this time.

She told me that I needed to get packed and that she would pick me up to take me to the airport in the morning. I thought hard about running away but I was not the kind of girl to do that. Tim and my brother would worry about me and Tim knew better then to lie if he knew where I was. So this was my future. I was headed to live with a man that I hated and wanted nothing to do with me. My year could not get any worse and it was going to suck until the day I turn eighteen.

PART TWO : THE FLIGHT TO CALIFORNIA

Gina, my case worker was at my house bright and early like she had promised. I wanted to punch her in the face for making me do this but I knew it was not her fault. She was just doing her job and she had no control over where I ended up. Though she could have fought on my side a little harder in my opinion.

“You promise to call me every night,” my brother said in a heart broken tone. He had been more angry then me about me having to leave. He was seven years older then me though, which made him sixteen when our dad had left. He hated our father more then me and he was pissed that I had to leave.

“Of course,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly, “I will call you every single night and twice on Sunday.”

I then turned my attention to Tim. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly as well. He had been a second father to me for almost seven years and I was going to miss him just as much. He had taken care of me and been my family. It felt like on top of my mother, I was losing every other person that was important to me. I felt like my heart was ripping from my chest.

Not saying another word, I put my things in the trunk of Gina’s car and crawled into the backseat. She told me I could sit up front with her but I did not want to even have to look at her face while I cried. She would tell me that things were going to work out and I would have to hate her even more then I already do.

******

The plane was packed as we departed New Jersey and headed straight on to California. I had never been to California and I was not excited. He had taken that excitement from me. I had begged for years to get to go see Hollywood. Now Hollywood was where I was headed and it felt like I was flying straight to hell.

******

I had landed an hour ago in California and not only did it fell like hell mentally, it felt like hell physically. It had to be at least one hundred degrees outside. I could feel the sweat dripping down the small of my back as I crawled out of the car a social worker had picked me up in.

Looking up at his house, I sighed. It was a nice house - two stories and a good amount of distance from each neighbor on the sides. I figured it was a party type town and they built their houses to make it easy to have loud crazy parties without bothering the neighbors.

My eyes fell upon the front door as I saw a man walk out. For a moment I had to look hard. The man that walked out could not be my father. My father was 6’0, about 300lbs and pale white. The man that walked out that door was 6’0, around 200 lbs, covered in muscle and tan. He was this beautiful human that made my knees weak. I figured he must work for my father.

“Moira,” the man said with a slight smile on his face as he walked over to me. It was in that minute I knew it was my father. I had never forgot that voice. I had pictured it in my head for years when I dreamed of him coming home.

I shook at the thought that for a moment my father had turned me on but I could not help it. He looked amazing and a part of me wanted him.

“Dad?” I said in a questioning tone as he hugged me. I want to hate him and push him away but he felt so good pressed against my body. Instead of wanting to push him away. I wanted to pull his body closer to mine. I wanted him to never let me go, to keep me in those big strong arms forever.

“It is so good to see you,” he said as he pulled away from me, “I have missed you for so long, and have been wanting to see you got just as long but your mom said you were happy without me.”

“Its good to see you too dad,” I said hugging him again, taking him all in. He had no idea how good it was to see him.

PART THREE : MY FIRST NIGHT

I had unpacked my bag into my new room. It was bare except for a bed, a desk, a dresser and a few shelves. I knew it would take a while but I could get it to feel like a room. As of right now all I had were clothes for the dresser, a laptop for the desk and a picture of mom, me, Aaron and Tim. I missed my family more then I could imagine and this was all that I had left of them.

My dad had brought me some sheets and a comforter for me to use for the evening and told me that we would go shopping for some things for my room the next day. He seemed to have come into quite a bit of money since we had been apart and if he wanted to make up for it by spending it on me, I was not going to ruin the making up for him. I liked it when people bought me things, what girl didn’t?

A quarter to eleven I crawled into bed and closed my eyes. I was not tired but it was late and I needed to get some sleep. I tried to count sheep for a while, but that was only ever just funny, not something to make a person fall asleep.

After a while of trying to sleep I knew that I was going to have to masturbate. That was sometimes the only way that I could fall asleep. It had been something that I started doing when I couldn't and it had been something that I did frequently since then.

I reached my hand down the front of my panties and rubbed the skin just above my clit for a while. I could feel the neatly trimmed hair under my fingers and my clit throbbing. It wanted me to touch it, but I was going to take my time.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Teasing myself was always my favorite thing to do.

Right as I touched my clit, I closed my eyes to try and think of something to get me off. To my surprise the first image that came into my mind was my dad. His tall, dark and handsome body standing over me. I wanted to take his clothes off and feel his naked body against mine. I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth while I fingered my pussy hard.

It did not take me long to reach an orgasm. It was so strong that it took me a minute to be able to think straight again. There was a puddle of juices right below my ass and my legs were shaking. I had just had the most amazing orgasm in the entire world, and it was all because of ..... my dad.

PART FOUR : A BOTTLE OF WINE

My dad and I had spent the entire day shopping. We had bought me a new bed set as well as posters and things to put on my walls. He also bought me some things for my desk, a whole new bathroom set and a few new outfits for a new town. It had been a really good day considering. I however could not help but keep looking at him on our trip. Remembering the amazing orgasm he had unknowingly helped me achieve last night. How I wished so much that it could be true.

I spent a few hours once I was home putting my room together and getting things a little more homier. It was not until he called me down to dinner that I took a break from being the neat and organized person that I was.

Once I got downstairs I noticed he had ordered chinese food and it was all on the coffee table. Back home this never would have happened. We never got to eat out, mom always cooked and felt we needed to eat dinner at the table like a family. This was actually a nice change. I did not want to have sit down dinners here. That was something that was for mom and mom only.

I noticed that he had bought a few different kind of soda, not knowing what it was that I liked. He had set out for him a few bottles of wine. He obviously felt like drinking was in order.

After dinner was done, dad and I cleared off the table and relaxed on the couch. I had a cup of coke in my hand and he was working on his third glass of wine. He was a little tipsy and I actually liked it. We were catching up on things that had happened over the years.

“Can I have a glass of wine dad?” I asked him with a big smile on my face.

He got up and walked into the kitchen without answering me. I was afraid the answer was no and this evening was over but he soon came back with another glass in his hand. He filled it to the top with wine and handed it over to me. I happily took it and drank it down quickly.

“Wow,” he laughed, taking the empty glass from me and setting it on the table, “slow down there turbo.”

We laughed for a minute, falling back on the couch, our sides touching. I felt my pussy start to get wet instantly. It felt so amazing having him touching me and I just wanted more.

“Do you have a girlfriend dad?” I asked him, trying to see if he was currently sleeping with anyone.

“No,” he said with a slightly sad tone in his voice, “I haven’t had a girlfriend for a while. Haven’t been able to find any real women out here. They are all fake and made up. I just want a real woman, with real tits you know?”

He blushed when he looked down at me, realizing he might have just told his daughter to much information, but he did not say anything about it.

“How long has it been since you have done anything sexual with anyone?” I asked, feeling the wine kicking in and making me a little more daring.

“Sweetie,” he said with a broken tone, not really sure of what to say, “do you really think you should be asking me this question?”

“Come on,” I pleaded with him, turning to the side, my leg resting almost on top of his own. “I am curious.”

“It been,” he took a deep breath, shaking his head - he could not believe that he was doing this, “...it’s been about a year or two really.”

I gasped for a second. I could not believe it had been that long since he had been with a women. He looked absolutely amazing. I was surprised women were not throwing themselves at him. I knew I wanted to throw myself at him, and I had a feeling that I was going to do it.

“So it has been two year since someone has sucked your cock?” I asked in amazement. “Don’t you miss it?”

I watched as my dads face turned red but I knew he was not going to tell me to stop talking. I could see his cock getting hard through the seam of his pants. He was liking me talking to him like this.

“Moira,” he began to protest but I could hear the defeat in his voice. “It has been even longer since I have had someone give me head and God do I ever miss it.”

I thought about asking more questions but I was just wasting time getting to what I really wanted. So I decided that I was just going to go for it and if he stopped me, that would be the end of that. Though I had a feeling in my gut that he was not going to stop me from doing what I wanted to do.

Without saying another thing, I crawled down onto the floor and positioned myself between my dads legs. His eyes got big as I rubbed his cock through his jeans. His breathing was starting to increase and I felt it twitch under my fingers.

I pulled the zipper on his pants down slowly, taking my time to get to the prize I had been working for all day long. Once they were undone I reached in and pulled his cock out into the light. It was at least seven inches long and a half dollar thick.

I spent a few mintes looking at it, running my hand over the full length of it. My pussy was so wet it was leaking though my panties. They were soaking wet and I needed to get out of them. I stood up, slipped them off under my skirt and placed them on my dads chest.

I then moved back down between his legs and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him to make sure he was liking this and he was sniffing my panties. That made me even more wet then I was before.

I took his cock more into my mouth, sucking ever so lightly as I slid my head up and down his cock. It throbbed in my mouth and I wanted more and more of it.

He placed his hand lightly on the back on my head and pushed my mouth further down onto his cock. I sucked harder the harder her fucked my face.

Reaching down, I began to violently rub my clit. My hand was soaking wet in only a matter of seconds. I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm, but I did not want to cum before him. So I sucked harder and worked my mouth fast around his cock. His breathing was getting heavier and deeper and I knew by what I had seen in porn that he was getting ready to cum.

“Yes babygirl,” he moaned pushing his hips up into my mouth, “make daddy cum.”

With that I felt his hot cum hit the back of my throat, at that same moment and orgasm washed over my body causing me to buck against my hand and twitch all over. I did not pull away from him though and swallowed ever drop of cum he shot into my mouth.

“Oh my God babygirl,” he said completely out of breath.

“We should not have done that, but it was so amazing.”

He pulled me up to him and kissed me lightly, running his tongue along my lips but never putting it in my mouth. He slowly reached between my legs and ran his finger through the puddle...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments