Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking After My Sisters - Chapter Five

"Jenny decides to hide her true emotions and puts on a brave face."

12
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
ADAM

My beautiful, inexperienced little sister Cassie had just given me one of the best orgasms of my life. She gave an amazing blowjob and did not even know it. She deep-throated like a pro. Who’d have thought it? I was in shock. All I knew was it was hot.

As I laid there on the sofa with her naked little body curled into my own, I marveled at how the last two days had gone. How had it come to pass that I had given and received mind-blowing orgasms from my two younger sisters? Incredible. When this thought had passed the guilt hit me hard, like a pro boxer had punched me square between the eyes. Jenny.

She’d given me permission to help Cassie out, but I’d agreed far too easily and looking back at our conversation, I knew it. Honestly, after Cass had kissed me like she had in her room all I could think about was what else would she want to do. I had always had a thing for redheads; Lizzie my one long-term girlfriend had been a redhead.

The guilt was genuine though. I really did love Jenny and couldn’t believe how easily I had failed her. She had made such a tough choice in letting me be sexual with Cassie and it proved how much she loved me and her sister, how much she feared she might lose us both. Shit. I felt like a five-star asshole.
It was then than I felt tears spring to my eyes. It shocked me; crying was something I just didn’t do anymore. It wasn’t a pride thing or anything stupid, it was because I’d spilled enough tears for a lifetime when Lizzie had broken up with me two years before that.

I had made it clear enough to Cassie that I was in love with Jenny and not her, hadn’t I? Well I thought I had. I tried to make it clear I was just helping her out. I pondered what would happen next; whether Cassie would be expecting something on an emotional level, whether me and Jenny could carry on building whatever it was we were building…

I needed to go back to my room to see Jenny. If she was not asleep for the last twenty minutes then there was no way she wouldn't have heard Cassie’s frighteningly loud screaming. In fact, even if she was asleep, it probably would have woken her up. I wasn't sure what was worse. I had not accounted for screaming of that magnitude, not that Cass could have known it would happen either. I did not even want to imagine how distraught Jenny would have been hearing her sisters screams, knowing it was my doing. God I was a cunt.

The next problem was figuring out how to go and see Jenny without upsetting Cassie. Because she would have every right to be upset if she discovered I had left her straight after what we’d just experienced together. God what a shitty situation. Anybody would think my situation was great; two sexy, beautiful teenagers wanting me, who also happened to be my sisters. But it wasn’t when you loved one of them and severely lusted for the other.

JENNY

Of course I could not sleep. How could I, knowing that my lover was about to do whatever he wanted with my younger sister within earshot? Over the next ten minutes I stood up three times to go and stop him, to stop the madness that I had suggested from ensuing; but I didn’t. I sat on the edge of Adam’s bed and waited nervously, secretly hoping Adam would return without doing anything, and make love to me. He did not.

This was confirmed when I heard moans of pleasure and low grunts emerging from the living room. These moans rapidly got louder and louder. Hearing Cassie’s screams hit me hard. I thought I would be okay with allowing Adam to help Cassie out. I was delusional to believe that. Fresh tears began to pool in my eyes. I once again stood up to stop them, this time managing to leave the bedroom.

I tiptoed down the hallway until I reached the living room door. I peered round and saw my naked brother pull my naked little sister into his arms, and settle back on the sofa. A huge bout of jealousy began to overwhelm me. I almost stormed into the lounge there and then, but I managed to stop myself.

I couldn’t do it, no matter how much it hurt I could not risk losing my siblings affections. I decided to put on a brave face, it was the only way. I would make Adam and Cassie believe that I was okay with everything and try and survive the week. Then, when I finished school in the summer I could go to a university in London and maybe make some sort of a life with Adam. It sounded far-fetched but I wanted to believe it could happen.

It was at this point that I pulled off my trousers and panties, discarding them on the wooden floor beneath my feet. I then walked bravely into the living room, willing myself to remain convincing.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

My sister was asleep but Adam was laid awake, gazing up at the ceiling, conflicting emotions swimming over his beautiful face.

I was halfway towards the sofa when he noticed me. He could only see my top half and so didn’t realize I was in a state of undress. Guilt immediately took over his facial features, sorrow. So when I walked around to the other side of the sofa where his head was resting and he saw my trimmed, wet pussy hovering above him, his face transformed into one of complete shock.

He made to say something but I moved quickly, planting my juicy slit on to his face, needing his tongue now that I was in this situation. His words turned into an incoherent muffle.

My brother was laid on his back on the sofa, head resting on the end cushion and my little sister was asleep on the side of him, also naked. I let all thoughts of jealousy evaporate from me when Adam's tongue began to work my wet pussy. In a way, it was hot to be in such close proximity to Cassie.

The challenge of staying silent made the pleasure all the more powerful. Adam’s tongue plunged relentlessly into my slick folds and it was not long at all before I felt my orgasm beginning to build within me. I let a small moan break through my defense and spun my head to look down at my sister- she was still asleep, but I started to worry. My orgasm was seconds from hitting and if I had just let out a moan then how would I hold it back when I came?

No time to back out, Adam sped up like he always did when he sensed the orgasm coming. I grabbed the pillow next to Adams arm and stuffed it in my mouth as far is it would go. Then it hit. A powerful wave of pleasure smashed against me as I squirted to the back of Adams throat.

A scream smashed against the inside of my closed mouth but I somehow held it back, letting out a quieter, inhuman noise into the pillow instead. Smaller waves kept hitting me for the next five seconds but I managed to survive them without alerting Cassie.

As the pleasure subsided I shakily stood up from my brother’s face and sighed. I turned to face him and he had a look of sheer amusement on his face. I stuck a cheeky tongue out at him and bent over to give him a soft, long kiss on the lips. I tasted my juices for the first time; they were surprisingly sweet. When I broke the kiss I smiled at him and pecked his forehead.

I grabbed a blanket from the floor and placed it gently over them both, letting Adam know it was okay to sleep in here tonight with Cassie. He smiled lovingly up at me as I bent over to whisper into his ear.

“So long as you promise to sleep in your bed with me tomorrow. I love you Adam,” I said. He nodded his agreement and brought his left hand up to his heart then reached up and placed it on mine. I smiled at him before drifting out of the room.

He was convinced. He probably thought I enjoyed the fact that him and Cassie had fooled about. Whilst I definitely enjoyed the face fuck off my brother, there was no way for me to like what they did. Just so long as I could keep up the act for the remainder of the week, everything would be okay.

ADAM

I couldn’t believe it. Jenny actually liked the fact that me and Cassie had brought each other to orgasm. No- more than that; she actually seemed to love it. It was so hot how she had just came and sat on my face, dripping wet and needing a good licking.

I let my mind loose to wonder about the possibilities for the rest of this week. I had no doubt in my mind that me and Jen would have several hot fuck sessions to come, but what of Cassie? How much more would she be expecting? Did she want me to take her virginity?

Even if she did, I wondered if Jenny would allow that to happen. I mean, sure she’d found it hot when she heard us moaning and she was clearly turned on by seeing her naked little sister laid next to her naked older brother, but to have the one she loved take another’s virginity? A big ask.

But then I thought on, and unless she’d been watching us the whole time, she did not know what me and Cassie had done. For all she knew, we could have just made love on the sofa, not just partook in some ‘heavy petting’. Hell, she might have even meant for you to take her virginity when she told you to help her. My subconscious spoke to me.

I would have to wait until morning to find out truly what Jenny thought, but I knew what I needed to know for now- Jenny was not upset. That’s the thought that allowed my painful erection to finally subside and my head to clear of all things sister related. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments