Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking After My Sisters - Chapter Three

"Adam and Jenny's love blossoms and leads them to a hot session."

9
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words
ADAM

Post-orgasmic bliss. My sexy, beautiful little sister had just done what I never would have been able to do - initiate something between us. I’m so glad she did though. I didn’t care that it was wrong, nobody else had to know. It could be our secret, our wonderful secret. My cock stirred at the thought of further encounters between us. She felt it stir.

“Wow, ready for round two already?” she joked.

I laughed in return. “No, just thinking about the possibilities,” I answered. “This week could be even better than I already thought It would be.” I left that hanging in the air for a while then continued. “You know, Jenny, I don’t care how wrong this is because, for me, this is real. These feelings are genuine.” I needed her to know how I felt about it whilst also trying explaining it to myself.
She kissed my neck which told me her thoughts before she expressed them. “Me too, Adam. I was so scared when I realized how I felt. I thought you might reject me,” she said, getting quieter as she explained.

“Never, Jen, you know I’ve always loved you. It’s just developed into something more now.”

After a couple of minutes she spoke. “I think I need to clean up a bit.” She laughed. “It was really hot when you came all over my hand but it’s a bit messy now. Plus I’m a little sticky down there myself.” She giggled nervously.

“Yeah I agree.” I laughed. With that we stood up, I flicked the TV off and we walked down the hall. When we reached the communal bathroom she stopped. I looked down at her and she looked up into my eyes. I loved it when she did that. It was like I was staring into the eyes of an angel.

“Well, I’ll see you in the morning then?” she asked timidly.

I nodded back at her. “Yeah, night, Jen,” I replied and stole a quick peck from her soft lips. I did not dare take anymore because with the barriers ripped away, god knows what it could have led to. We also had to worry about Cass; we didn't want to wake her with our antics.

As Jenny disappeared into the bathroom I walked the short way down the corridor to my bedroom worrying about whether Cass had heard us in our heated encounter. I don’t think she would have. Okay Jenny screamed when her orgasm hit but it was muffled into my shoulder.

No point worrying about it at that point anyway. She was in a deep sleep when I carried her to the bedroom so I doubt she heard anything. With my mind put slightly at ease, I quickly cleaned up in my en-suite, changed my pyjama bottoms and got into bed. drifting to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillows. I dreamed wonderful dreams of Jenny that night.

JENNY

The next morning I woke up to a beautiful sight. Adam was crouching beside my bed in just his pyjama bottoms.

“Hey, sexy,” I mumbled, still half in my slumber. Then I panicked and looked up towards Cassie’s bed to see if she’d heard me. Luckily she was not in the room. The amusement was evident on Adam’s face.

“Yeah she’s eating her breakfast in the living room, lucky for you.” His face turned more serious though. “But really we should be more careful. She can’t find out.”

“Yeah I know, sorry.” I was ashamed to have slipped up so carelessly. But Adam’s face turned to a grin again.

“Hey don’t apologize,” he soothed and then quickly stole a chaste kiss from my lips. My lips tried to respond but were too slow and he was already rising.

“Hey no fair!” I complained childishly. He strode to the door, peered out and when he seemed satisfied bolted towards my bed, flinging himself on top of me and pinning my arms behind my head as he did. I giggled and felt little butterflies flutter in my stomach.

“Oh I’m sorry,” he said mockingly, before stealing my lips from me in a deeper kiss which left me light-headed. “Better?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Much better,” I agreed sheepishly before catching him off guard and shoving him off my bed.

He looked up at me with amusement and determination on his face but I quickly bolted from the room before he could respond, laughing as I did.

In the kitchen Cassie was just washing up her bowl as I entered, humming some tune I’d never heard.

“Morning, Cass.” I beamed as she turned around to see who had entered.

“Morning.” She smiled back. “You look a bit red in the face.” 

“Erm, yeah I…” I didn’t know what to say so I just laughed awkwardly. “So where shall we drag our big bro today?” I asked, changing the subject as quickly as possible.

“Well I was thinking we should go to Madame Tussauds, then maybe grab some food and do some more shopping?” she suggested.

“Sounds like a plan, Stan.” I smiled at her. I’d always wanted to go and see that wax museum actually. And it would be even better to go there with Adam.

“Hey do you reckon Adam will be okay if one of my friends came with us? You remember Larissa from school? Well she moved down here about a month ago and I thought maybe I could meet up with her whilst we’re here,” Cassie asked me.

“I don’t see why not,” came Adam’s voice. He walked into the kitchen fully dressed, much to my dismay. “In fact, don’t feel like you have to be here with me the whole time you’re here. You can go and stop with your friend for a night if you like. I mean obviously I’d have to speak to her mum first and check with ours but...” He left it hanging and all that filled my mind was thoughts of what we could do if Cassie was away for the night. I was positively exploding with excitement when I caught Adam’s wink.

“Well, yeah maybe,” Cass smiled half-heartedly. Strange, I thought she’d have loved that idea. I know I did and I could feel my heart drop when she said that.

“Hey, I’m not trying to force you or anything!” Adam protested seeing her indecisiveness. “I just thought you might want to go and stop with her but hell, if I can keep you all to myself then that’s even better,” Adam finished, and Cassie’s frown disappeared. Okaaay...  I thought, before quickly cursing myself. I was not about to let myself get jealous about Adam showing affection for our sister. That was just plain stupid.

The second day out in London went as well as the first, it was so nice spending time with Adam (and Cass and Larissa) and the museum was really cool too. We grabbed some chips for lunch before spending a few hours shopping on the streets of London again. Adam was really patient. I knew he did not particularly enjoy shopping but he went along with it, not showing his disinterest and even carrying all our bags. Still I saw the relief on his face when us girls decided we were done for the day.

“Sweet,” Adam said, trying to sound as if it was no big deal. “So time to go back and I can cook something up for you girls?” he asked.

“Well actually,” Cass answered slightly timidly, “Larissa’s mum invited me round for tea and I said yeah if it was okay with you?”

“Oh yeah, sure,” Adam replied warmly.

“But I will be coming back tonight,” she hastened to add, "and I’m not exactly sure when. But I will text and let you know? Larissa’s mum said she would be fine to drive me back,” she finished.

“Okay, no worries, Cass.” He smiled at her.“Just me and you for dinner then, Jen.” He turned to me.

I smiled at him and nodded casually, but inside my stomach was doing somersaults. We were actually going to have some alone time tonight. Cassie’s face brought me out of my internal happy moment. It was for the briefest of moments but I could have sworn she scowled at me.

ADAM

After we dropped Cassie and Larissa back at the latter's house, me and Jenny headed back to my apartment where we proceeded to cook a pasta bake. Well, I say me and Jenny but really it was only me. She helped me a bit to begin with but then insisted all she was doing was getting in my way.

“I guess I’ll just have to watch you do it,” she had joked.

I did not mind in the slightest. She pulled a stool out from the breakfast bar and sat down, gazing intently at me.

“Penny for your thoughts?” I asked. She smiled back at me.

“I just can’t believe my total hunk of a big brother is even in the slightest bit interested in me,” she answered honestly.

“Hey, you’re out of my league not the other way around!” I said, abandoning the half-prepared pasta bake and walking over to her. I meant it as well.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

Jenny was beautiful, as I’d already said. And her body; out of this world, she had a body to kill for.

She blushed and whispered, “You’re just saying that, Adam.” I could tell she honestly believed it which shocked me. I decided to show her how much attention her body deserved.

Cradling her right cheek with my hand I slowly moved in for a deep kiss. It begun tenderly, soft kisses, but grew intense pretty quickly when we both realized how much we craved each other. In no time at all it had turned into a full-blown make out session and we were both breathing heavily whilst wrestling with our tongues.

“Fuck the pasta,” I said in between kisses. She stopped kissing me for a second.

“No,” she said, “fuck me,” and stuck out her tongue.

With that I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my back whilst we resumed our kissing. I then slowly walked down the hallway towards my bedroom, my head spinning with lust. I barged open my door and flicked on the lights all whilst carrying Jenny. Whilst I was doing this she lifted my shirt up and over my head and then buried her face into my chest, cooing with delight.

I carried her over to my bed and laid her down softly before climbing on with her and resuming our kissing. I then proceeded to slide her top over her head and pull her skirt down and off her. She looked up at me shyly as I gazed at her beauty.

“Are you sure you want this Jenny?” I asked her quietly.

“God yeah,” she exclaimed, and I smiled before kissing her lips and then tracing my kisses down over her neck and on to her chest.

“Okay, time to get this out of the way,” I said, indicating her bra. She blushed but removed it anyway.

“Wow,” was all I could muster. They were pretty big, I think I was spot on with guessing about a D cup, and her pyjama top last night had done an excellent job at hiding just how amazing her breasts were. They were so perky, especially for the size of them and they sat proudly on her chest, so round, so full. My little sister was so well developed. They were the best breasts I’d ever seen.

Whilst I had been laid there in complete awe at her boobs she had removed my trousers and boxers and was laid open-mouthed herself. I laughed nervously.

“You’re big, Adam, but not just that, it's so... deliciously thick.” With that she moved her head down and I was sent into a state of bliss as her warm, wet mouth engulfed the head of my penis. She started to slowly bob her head up and down on my shaft as I let out a series of low grunts.

“Oh fuck, Jen, you give good head!” She was on all fours leaned over me whilst I was lay on my back. Her magnificent breasts hung beneath her and I so desired to take one into my mouth.

After a few minutes I reluctantly pulled Jen away and laid her down before putting a leg either side of her and leaning down. My first target were those lovely little dark pink nipples which were hard and ready for me. I immediately latched onto one with my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and gently biting it to a chorus of moans from Jen. Meanwhile, I brought a hand up to the other one and flicked and played with it.

Jen was shaking underneath me, her eyes were closed and she was obviously enjoying herself. I had not even got to the best part yet. I’d been told I really knew how to eat a pussy so I decided to see what my little sister thought. Reluctantly, again, I took my eyes away from her nipples and instead scooted down the bed a little whilst slowly pulling down her little cotton panties.

As I pulled them down I revealed the cute little black landing strip of hair that I had felt the night before. I loved that. Hair was good on a girl down there, especially if it was nicely trimmed and made to look pretty. I pulled her panties all the way down now, revealing her swollen little button and moist folds. My God. Everything about my sister's body was perfect. Such a beautiful little pussy.

I scooted even further down so that I had my face between her legs now and glanced up at her. She was looking down at me, biting her bottom lip. She looked so innocent.

I decided to start slowly; gently planting little kisses along the inside of her left thigh then stopping when I reached her sex and pausing for a moment whilst I inhaled the intoxicating smell. I then switched and did the same on the other leg. By this stage I had her twitching, needing my mouth and tongue. That’s when I swept my tongue quickly over her clitoris and she sharply inhaled.

I looked up and her mouth was set in an o shape. I decided to stop teasing because I could literally see how aroused and ready she was from the juices inadvertently leaking from her little hole. My tongue swept all the way up her slit once, lapping up the juices and came to rest on her clit. I worked it for two or three minutes before pausing to bring my hand into play.

Without too much delay I put two fingers deep inside her wet hole and sped up the work I was doing with my tongue. She was now writhing in pleasure at the combination and letting out loud moans. I let her have a few minutes of this before switching to an all-out assault of her little hole with my tongue, shoving it deep within her and causing her to grind her pussy against my face. I loved the taste of her sweet nectar.

When I could see she was building up to an orgasm I kicked my tongue action into overdrive and licked as hard as I could whilst furiously working her little button with my index finger. She started to scream, and I mean really scream; That was until her orgasm hit at least. When it did she opened her mouth but no words came out. She could not make a sound but her pussy gushed juices into my face confirming it was because she was enduring too much pleasure.

Finally, after allowing herself to ride out the orgasm, she let out a guttural moan. I saw her begin to visibly relax but I was no going to allow that. One orgasm does not mean the end. It was only the beginning. She was shocked when I began slowly stroking her slit with my finger. I just smiled reassuringly up at her and she nodded.

I let her recover a little before touching her sensitive clit again but when I did she did not flinch and it seemed fine to proceed.

“I’m going to fuck you now little sister. Is that okay?” I asked her.

“Please do,” she squeaked back at me.

I smiled and began to grab a condom from the side draw but she shook her head.

“I’m on the pill and I want to feel you cum deep inside me big brother,” she confessed.

I was slightly taken aback, but in a good way. I just smiled and nodded before moving back down between her legs and positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I looked her straight in the eyes and waited until she looked back into mine. Then I plunged deep inside her and saw the pleasure engulf her face.

JENNY

Holy fucking shit. So big. So fucking big. That’s what ran through my mind as he plunged into me. I had barely recovered from the first breath taking (literally) orgasm so I expected there to be only pain but there was not. There was only pure pleasure. I should have known really. Adam clearly knew what he was doing. That much was evident from the mind-blowing head he gave me.

I was laid there getting fucked like I’d never been fucked in my life. He was simply amazing. I loved the way his muscles tensed every time he pulled back. Boy did my brother know how to fuck and it was better than I imagined it would be. My experiences with sex had been average at best...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments