Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking After My Sisters - Chapter Two

"Things begin to heat up between Adam and Jenny"

12
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
ADAM

After we’d had a nice catch up, I decided to take the girls out to see a few of the sights of London. First they dragged me around Canary Wharf for some shopping, then Cassie decided she wanted to have a go on the London Eye before grabbing some food at the nearest Nando’s restaurant. It was an extremely busy (and expensive) day but I didn’t mind. It was so nice to spend some quality time with my sisters. Jenny particularly seemed to be enjoying my company.

I’m not sure if I was imagining it but she seemed to be a lot more clingy than I had ever remembered her being. Not in a bad way- actually I loved it. She pretty much refused to let go of me; whether we were linking arms, had our arms around each other or holding hands. It seemed natural to me really, and like I say, I enjoyed it a lot. I felt really close to her and that was a good thing. Besides, I assumed I was just playing the caring brother because earlier in the day she had told me about how she’d recently broken up with her boyfriend and was finding things hard. Obviously. I could sympathize with that and it was nice to be able to talk openly with her.

When we got back to the apartment later that day all three of us were tired out and a bit hot and bothered from all the walking we’d done.

“Hey, do you girls fancy just chilling out and watching a few movies tonight?” I suggested.

Cassie replied, “Yeah sounds great, Adam, mind If I take a bath first? I feel minging,” she finished with a laugh.

“Yeah and can I use your shower?” Jenny chimed in.

“Sure thing.” I smiled. “Oh, Jenny, the shower’s set on pretty hot so be careful!” I called after her.

“It’s okay, I like it hot.” She glanced over her shoulder with a little smile.

‘Holy shit, that seemed like an almost sultry smile. Hot.’ My subconscious spoke to me. “No.” I rejected it, shaking my head and clearing my thoughts.

Whilst the girls cleaned up I prepared a few snacks to watch the movie with. Whilst I was doing this, Jenny called out to me that the shower was free and so I finished what I was doing and stepped into the hallway to go to my room.

It was at that moment I saw Jenny emerge from my bedroom with a small towel wrapped tightly around her body. I instantly turned and walked back to the kitchen hoping she hadn’t noticed me at the other end of the corridor. I couldn’t remove the image from my head though. Jenny looked incredible. Those legs! I said to myself. They were magnificently sculpted, just perfect. And the way her lovely, long, black hair was splayed across her back, dripping with water. Just wow. This time I couldn’t pretend that a certain seven inches of my body was quickly beginning to harden and so I cursed myself and blocked the image from my mind.

“That’s my sister,” I whispered to myself harshly. After composing myself I once again walked down the corridor and was relieved to see the clear path to my bedroom. Once inside my en-suite I promptly locked myself inside, undressed, and stepped into the shower Jenny had left on.

“Pull yourself together, Adam," I spoke to myself again.

JENNY

Oh god. The thrill I got from my brother seeing me in just a skimpy towel was unbelievable. We didn’t make eye contact but I caught a glimpse of his face as he turned to go back into the kitchen, and it definitely affected him. The thought that I could affect my brother in that way actually really excited me. I felt my dark pink nipples harden underneath my towel and felt a slight tingling in my nether regions.

This wasn’t right though. I shouldn’t have been getting these feelings. It was just plain wrong wasn’t it? Or was it? Yeah he’s your brother but at the end of the day, name one person you feel closer to? A short pause as my thoughts processed themselves. Not even Mum or Cass, I concluded. And it was true; I had always been so close with Adam. We’d had a close childhood, and even when we argued we quickly got over it.

I wasn’t sure what It would be like coming to see him after six months apart but it had been amazing. I hadn’t had so much fun in one day for a long, long time and all day I couldn’t seem to drag myself away from his side. The way we’d maintained physical contact throughout the day just seemed so natural. His touch made me feel warm inside.

I snapped myself away from my thoughts and proceeded to dry myself and get dressed before Cassie finished her bath. Although she spent ages in the bath so wasn't sure what I was worried about.

After slipping into a pair of pyjama shorts and matching white top I made my way into the lounge and settled down on the couch under a blanket. I smiled when I saw the spread Adam had put out on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

“What are you smiling about, ya big goof.” Adam chuckled as he walked into the room.

My cheeks flushed. “Nothing, just impressed with your host abilities.” I giggled back. My eyes scanned over his body quickly as he walked over to the couch. He wore a white vest top and black pyjama bottoms. And boy did he wear them well. His muscles were clearly defined under the top and the way the bottoms hung loose around his waist had me turning a brighter shade of red. I looked away quickly and turned my focus on to the pile of films he had rented out.

“Oh my God, you rented The Notebook!” I gushed, grabbing it up from the table and looking up at him pleadingly.

“Yeah it’s your favorite right?” He smiled back.

“Yeah I love it! Although I’ve never managed to watch it without crying.” I laughed nervously.

“It’s fine, you’ve got me for moral support.” He laughed as he took the DVD from my hands and went to put it in the player. My eyes followed his amazing body as he sauntered over. I could feel my heart start to beat a little faster.

Jesus, I need to get these thoughts out of my head. I panicked.

“Hey, how long you reckon Cass will be?” he asked as he came and plonked down next to me.

“I’m not sure actually. Let me go find out,” I replied. I stood and walked out of the room, swaying my hips slightly to show off my perky ass. I was extremely proud of my bottom and had always received compliments on it. Then I realized who I was flaunting it to and quickly stopped, rushing out of the room.

ADAM

Oh my. She was definitely flaunting it. There was no doubt in my mind now, but boy did she have it to flaunt. In those cute little PJ shorts I could almost see the bottoms of her cheeks as she swayed out of the room. My sister has the best ass I’ve ever seen, I said to myself. I decided there was no point in trying to block out my thoughts now. It just wouldn’t work. Of course, I didn’t intend to act upon my thoughts. But what did a few harmless thoughts matter if I just kept them to myself?

Jenny returned and I quickly took in the sight of her from the front. She’s not wearing a bra! I exclaimed to myself. Why the hell does my sister have to have such an amazing body?! Her breasts were so full yet perky.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

At least a D cup I would say. God they were amazing.

“She’ll be about ten minutes,” Jenny said.

“Cool,” I managed to say without hyperventilating. She settled back down under the blanket and proceeded to put half over me as well.

The next ten minutes went smoother with her body now covered by the blanket. We just sat and chatted. Jen was so easy to talk to. It made a nice change having someone you can talk to so openly rather than just a bunch of mates who were all ‘lads’.

“I’ve had an amazing day,” Jenny spoke softly whilst twiddling a bit of her hair.

“Yeah me too, sis. I’m so glad you girls came down for the week,” I replied.

“Me too!” exclaimed Cassie, striding in to the room dressed in less scandalous pyjamas and sitting on the other side of me. “Ooh The Notebook!” she said excitedly, clicking play on the remote and grabbing a bowl of Doritos from the table.

I grabbed another blanket from behind the sofa for Cassie and we settled down to watch the film.

JENNY

About half way through the film I nuzzled up close to Adam and rested my head on his shoulder. The smell of his aftershave was intoxicating and just any physical contact with him was bliss. I was falling for my brother. I couldn’t deny it. I was genuinely falling for him. And it scared me to death. Well, what scared me was what people would think if they found out how I felt, and more importantly what Adam would think. Would he hate me? Be disgusted and turn me away? The thought of that actually brought a tear to my eye.

Adam noticed as the single tear slowly slipped down my cheek and quickly brought his soft thumb up to catch it.

“Hey, what’s up?” he whispered. I looked into his shining emerald eyes and a few more tears began to spill down my cheeks.

“Erm, n..nothing. Just, the er.. film,” I lied. I didn’t enjoy lying to my brother and had never been very good at it. He knew me too well. He looked into my eyes a few more seconds, sighed and wiped the fresh tears away before pulling me closer. His embrace made me feel so safe. I felt younger than I was when wrapped in his arms but I let my inhibitions slip away and enjoyed the warmth and smell.

About twenty minutes later I heard slightly heavier than normal breathing coming from the other side of Adam and looked up to see that Cass had fallen asleep. Bless her, she always fell asleep during movies. Adam looked at me and put his index finger to his mouth then held it out in front of him before rising, wrapping Cass in her blanket and carrying her out through to the bedroom.

I felt a slight pang of jealousy, wishing I was the one he had picked up and carried in his arms but then I felt foolish and laughed it off. Adam was so loving. It melted my heart to think about it.

I was glad when he returned to the living room and settled back down under the blanket with me. I’d begun to feel a little cold and so I snuggled up closer than ever and found that my hand was unintentionally resting on his thigh; his beautiful, muscular thigh. Oh dear, I thought to myself as I felt the familiar feelings flooding back to me. Without thinking, my hand began to move a little on his leg- just an innocent, little massage. I felt his body tense a little as I moved my hand up a little bit. I didn’t stop though and kept gently stroking his muscular leg, like I was possessed.

It didn’t matter that he was my brother right now. All that mattered was that I wanted this and he wasn’t stopping me. The tingling sensation became stronger down below and I felt the first signs of moistness. My nipples hardened against the soft fabric of my shirt and my movements on his leg became bolder; straying higher and higher. Still he didn’t stop me. He was a willing accomplice and this only excited me more.

Then suddenly my hand briefly brushed against something hard, very hard. Adam tensed up again and a heavy breath escaped his lips. I paused for a couple of seconds before brushing my hand against it again. This time he was expecting it and moved his body slightly against my hand, causing friction. Not only was he not stopping me.. He wanted this. He was enjoying it. It was wrong on so many levels yet it felt right.

I slowly, bravely slid my hand up and along his hard shaft and closed my hand around it. He let out a low grunt. It felt amazing. So big, thick and hard. Juices openly began to coat my panties now as I moved my hand up and down his steel rod twice. All this time we hadn’t moved from the position we were in and neither of us had spoken a word, but slowly I saw his hand move towards me, gently grab my chin and direct it upwards.

When he had completed the movement I was left gazing into his shiny eyes as he gazed back into mine.

“Jennifer. I love you,” he whispered, confusion etched into his beautiful face. Then he continued. “No, I think I’m in love with you.” His voice was barely audible and I was amazed at how fast things had and still were moving. But I was overjoyed. Another tear slipped down my cheek and he spotted it. He brought his hand up to my face again and I thought he was just going to wipe the tear away. But he didn’t. He brought his other hand up and we plunged into a loving, amazing kiss.

The kiss was driven by love and a carnal need which I now knew we were both experiencing. His lips were fierce against mine and they evoked feelings from deep within me. His tongue darted into my mouth and mine responded, willingly tangling with his. My hand began to pump up and down on his thick shaft where it had remained and he moaned into my mouth.

He removed a hand from his face and slipped it under the blanket. It was upon me before I could properly register it, furiously working at my engorged clitoris, making me moan loudly into his gorgeous mouth. This was intense, amazing- I wouldn’t last long. That I knew.

So I picked up the speed at which I worked his shaft and felt him starting to lose control of himself. His hand slipped into my panties, brushed past the neat little landing strip and he promptly sunk two fingers deep into my pussy. I almost screamed as they hit my g spot buried deep within. My own hand went underneath his trousers and I gripped his warm, hard muscle skin to skin for the first time. He felt simply amazing.

I picked up the speed of my pumping when I felt my impending orgasm begin to wash over me. And then I erupted.

“Oh, fuck yes, Adam! I'm cumming!” I let out a muffled scream into his shoulder as I felt a tidal wave of pleasure crash over me and juices gushing out of my pussy, drenching his hand. Seconds later he let out a loud grunt himself and I felt rope after rope of cum surging through his shaft and coating my hand and the inside of his pyjama bottoms. We slumped onto each other panting, my hand still resting on his now softening shaft and his hand cupping my wet love box.

“Adam you’re amazing,” I managed to whisper.

“No, sis, you’re amazing,” he whispered back. The full force of what we just did hit me when he said ‘sis’. What we did was so wrong, yet I didn’t regret it in the slightest. I hoped Adam didn’t either.

ADAM

Wow.

Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments