Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving the Wrong One pt.4

"The morning after dinner..."

6
2 Comments 2
516 Views 516
1.6k words 1.6k words
“I see you’ve found the tub.” Alaric smiled as he stood at the bathroom door gazing Serenity’s wet skin peeking from beneath the bubbles.

“I did, who would have thought. What’s with you and showers?” she scooted lower in the tub and placed her feet over the edge.

“I’m a man. I like to get in and out then start my day.” He murmured, never taking his eyes off her. The fuzzy sensation of the night before returned to him. It wasn’t a bad feeling that he had to dwell on. It was like being on cloud nine, finding the woman who belongs on his arm and in his bed.

He cleared his throat. “I have to fly to New York for the weekend. I’m on a charity board for a children’s hospital and there’s been a meeting called. I also have other business I’ll be attending to while I’m there.”

“Then perhaps you can give me a going away kiss…or more.” She crooked a finger and urged him closer. She sat up. The heat of the water puckered her skin. Crystalline bubbles clung to her breast. Tiny pop-pops of suds interrupted their ragged breaths. The scent of roses scattered throughout the room. “Spend time with me with me …in bed before you go.”

“I wish I could sweetness but my plane takes off in about an hour.” He said standing next to the tub.

Serenity stood and slipped her hands around him shoulders. Rivulets of water streamed over her breast and down her belly. His jaw tightened at the thought of sliding against her wet skin and then deep into her waiting pussy.

“It’s your plane it won’t leave without you.”

He snorted as if to say yeah right. “That’s if I was going by myself but I’m not. Your uncles and aunts are coming too.”

She pushed herself closer against him. “Daddy.” She raked her fingers through his dark hair. “I want you daddy.” She whispered against his neck.

He groaned. His cock filled. Sweet mercy, what does this girl do to him?

Blood boiled in his veins. His hand rose to her inner thigh and stroked back and forth. Over the floral scent her womanly musk dominated his senses. His mind went blank as he stared into Serenity eyes.

****

Serenity stared at Alaric, straight into his burning gaze. She should have felt guilty about seducing him into staying home if only for a few hours. But she could bring herself to, she wanted him entirely too much to wait.

“What did you have in mind sweetness?” he said as a slow smile curved his lips.

“Wouldn’t you want me to show you rather than tell you?”

Instead of replying he swept her up into his arms and headed for his bedroom. A high post bed dominated the center of the room. The dark wood and deep green and navy décor marked it as a masculine domain. Something Serenity planned to soon change.

Stripping of his clothes, after laying Serenity on the bed, he stood before her completely naked. Her gray eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip as she took him in.

“Oh my…” She laid there frozen in shocked by seeing his nude chest. Yes, she has seen his cock before, hell she even sucked it but, she’s never seen his body.

Now, she could see everything, from his huge chest to his tight six pack abs. She eyed the tribal tattoos that held her interest since she met him. They started at his wrist, over his shoulders and covered the top of his back. She made a mental note to ask him if they had a meaning to them.

Her eyes drifted back to his chest and something silver caught her eye. “Oh my, he has nipple rings.” She murmured to herself.

She took it all in, his huge and powerful physique, hard muscles and strong arms.

Her eyes moved lower, she took in his thick thighs, slim hip and very huge cock.

“You like what you see?”

“It has its high points.” She said with a giggle.

Alaric crawled onto the bed between Serenity’s legs as he pressed a kiss to her navel. Then he made his way lower spreading her thighs wider to accommodate his shoulders.

In slow motion his head lowered to her pussy. At the first touch of his tongue on she swollen and sensitive clit, she screamed.

“Damn you taste better that I imagined.” He said as he breathed in her scent.

She hooked one leg over his shoulder and pressed the heel of her foot against his back encouraging him to return.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs



“So swollen, plump and ready for me.” He flicked his tongue clockwise around her clit then reversed directions.

“More.” She whispered.

Alaric complied and soon the flat of his tongue parted her nether lips. Moisture trickled alone her inner walls and out to his greedy, waiting taste buds. The leg over his shoulder, in the process, was back into it original position.

“That’s it; let me have your pussy.”

“Yes.” She grounded against the thumb massaging the hood over her clit.

He dipped his tongue inside her vacant walls.

She cried out at the flutter and her muscles squeezed. Frustration welled up as he drew back, but two thick fingers quickly replaced that feeling. He twisted and worked in and out of her as he circled the base of her tiny clit with his tongue.

The moment he suck her clit into his mouth, she exploded.

“Alaric.” His name tore from her lips when he didn’t stop. She pushed at his shoulders trying to stop him.

When he stopped he crawled up her body. She shivered, but not from being cold but from the heat of his body pressed against hers.

“Relax.” He whispered into her ear. “Submit. Let me take care of you.”

Her body stiffened. “I can’t.”

“Yes you can baby.” He whispered back. “Close your eyes and let me take care of you.”

“No, you don’t understand. If I submit to you, you will simply become everything to me. I’ll become stuck in the essence of you and I don’t want to be hurt. Eventually you’ll get tired of me and want to leave. I just have to stay prepared for it.”

Alaric sighed. “Serenity if I could have married you, I would have weeks ago. Having sex is only going to make me want to tie you down to my bed and never let you go.” He kissed her and continued to talk. “You would have a ring on your finger and pregnant with my child already. Trust me baby, I’ll never let you down.”

He kissed her neck just before nipping, licking and sucking at it. She knew what he did and couldn’t bring herself to be upset. He was marking her for all to know she’s taken, who better that to mark her than the man she love.

Love. If she loved him then there is no way she can’t trust him. Without trust you can’t properly love someone. Or have a real relationship. Right?

Trailing his lips over her neck and back to her mouth, he sucked her lower lip before kissing her, again. She started to melt into the kiss before he probed her with two fingers. She stiffened out of surprise.

“I trust you daddy.”

Alaric fingers began to slide in and out of her now. She closed her eyes and concentrate on the tension growing within. But before she could find release his fingers disappeared. The fingers that were planted inside her were now smearing her juices over her aching nipples. His touch was smooth and slow as if he was determined to draw out her pleasure in every way possible. He leaned down and licked the tip of each bud with the tip of his tongue before sucking them deep into his mouth, one at a time and sucked them gently. With each tug she felt an intense pleasure shoot straight to her clit.

“Daddy!”

Suddenly his mouth and fingers were gone. Her eyes flew open as she felt him rise above her and position his cock to her entrance. Alaric paused stared into Serenity eyes. He spread her folds and began to circle his hips, slowly screwing into her, pulsing softly, entering a fraction of an inch at a time.

Her hands gripped the sheets.

When he tapped the tender barrier deep inside her, he stopped. His arms and thighs shook with need, but he waited until her gaze locked with his.

“This may hurt a bit sweetness.” He whispered.

For a moment he paused and looked her in the eye before pulling out and thrusting himself into her.

She screamed.

He pulled back once again and pushed into her twice more, breaking though her hymen and deeper until he was fully sheathed.

“Tell me when the pain subsides.”

After a few moments she nodded. “I’m okay now.”

Slowly he began to move within her and soon the pleasure began to overwhelm her. Her lips trembled, her legs shook and her pussy fluttered around his cock.

“Daddy, you won’t hurt me. Please take me.”

Published 
Written by Serenityxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments