Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucid Dreaming

"Skyler dreams about an imaginary sister every night, but is she really imaginary??"

7
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.4k words 5.4k words

For as long as I can remember I have had strange dreams. They were all very vivid and realistic. The strangest part of the dreams were that they always had the same girl in them. When I was as young as five years old I dreamed of this girl, her name was Skyla. She was five years old also, and even though I knew better, in the dream she was my sister. I can remember when I was five and I would dream of her, she looked exactly like me, only with long hair. As I grew up so did the girl in my dreams. She grew up with me in my sleep. When I was sixteen the dreams started taking on a new angle. She was developing into a beautiful young woman. In my teenage mind I rationalized to myself that it was only a dream so it didn’t matter that she was my dream sister. I could do what I wanted with her. In the dreams she felt the same way as I did.

The strange thing was, she would tell me that I was a dream too. I guess that is how my mind would rationalize the fact that I had the same dream every night. To think that the object of my dreams would see me as a dream too. It didn’t matter to me that she thought I was a dream and it didn’t seem to bother her when I would tell her that she was only a dream.

We were attracted to each other which is kind of self centered being as we looked a lot alike. She looked like a female version of me and I looked like a male version of her. Many times in the dreams we would start kissing and making out. This went on every night for two years. There was never a night that went by that I didn’t dream about this girl that was my sister in my dreams and every night we would kiss and make-out, but it had never went any further than that, at least not until I went to college.

I was the middle child of five children. I had an older brother, and older sister, a younger brother and a younger sister. They all looked alike. They were all short, with jet black hair, blue eyes and somewhat chubby. Both of my parents had similar traits. My mother had brown eyes though, but none of us had gotten her brown eyes. Dad was a short stocky man. I, on the other hand was nothing like any of them. I was tall, 6’ 7”, I was muscular and well built and I had natural light blonde hair. My eyes were green, and my features were much sharper than anyone else in my family. I had always felt like an outsider. I made good grades whereas my siblings all struggled. I was an excellent artist and no one else in my family could even draw a decent stick person. I was shy and backwards and every one in my family was loud. I had nothing at all in common with anyone in my entire family. I didn’t get in trouble or anything, but I had become more and more antisocial as I got older. I didn’t have many friends at school and the few that I did have I only talked to at school. When I was at home I was content to sit and draw Skyla, the beautiful girl from my dreams. I could have had more friends that I did, hell, I could have had any girl I wanted, but I really didn’t want them. I know how lame it sounds, but I liked my dream world and I was always anxious to go to sleep at night just so I could see her. She was the greatest part of my life.

She would always listen to my problems about my family and everything I went through. She was always sympathetic. She would also tell me about herself and her family. Her mother had her when she was very young and had struggled to raise her alone. Her father had been killed before she was born. When she was five her mother married a man that treated her like she was his own. He was wealthy and gave her the world. He was going to pay her way through college, but she had gotten a scholarship as well.

We even decided to go to the same college in the dream. Which in reality was the college I had chosen to go to. She was also very smart, which I’m sure I generated her intelligence so that I would feel like I belonged somewhere. She told me that her mother was very smart as well. She said it was where she got her intelligence from.

I guess I created a lot of similarities between her and I. To me she seemed like the only real family I had and I knew that I probably needed mental help for creating such a life that I could only dream about. I knew it wasn’t normal to dream up a sister and then make-out with that sister, even if you did know it was only a dream. I knew it was just my mind that made her have everything in common with me and I knew that I did this because I felt so left out when it came to my real family. It was like living with a house full of strangers most of the time.

The day came that I was to leave for college. I had chosen a college that was about 12 hours away from home. I had saved up every dime of money I could to be able to buy a car so that I would be able to drive myself there. I would love to say that it was sad leaving home and saying goodbye to my family, but it was honestly a great relief. I felt a new sense of freedom. My family and I often fought because of how different I was from them. I knew that everyone in my family was a little relieved as well when I left. They all knew I was different and none of them seemed to appreciate it or know how to deal with it.

I arrived at college 4 days before classes started. I checked in and got my dorm room. I had it written in my scholarship that I would have a private dorm room. I was never really comfortable around people. I settled in and lay down to go to sleep so that I could visit Skyla.

The dream started different than any of the other dreams had. At first everything seemed foggy. It was like I could see everything that Skyla was seeing, instead of seeing Skyla herself. It was almost like I was in her mind. What a crazy dream. I didn’t like it either. I wanted to see her and talk to her, but all I could do is hear her talk to someone. This was new too. Every other time it had been only her and me and now I was seeing two other girls and I was seeing them through Skyla’s eyes.

“My dorm room is in that building. YES!! I’m right next to the boys dorm.” One of the girls said.

I could feel Skyla roll her eyes. “Patra, you are such a whore.”

“It’s better than being a virgin prude!”

I could see my own image flash through Skyla’s mind. “I’m not a prude. I’m just waiting for the right guy.”

The other two girls giggled at her.

There was a loud bang. Skyla looked over towards the parking lot. It was the same parking lot I had parked my car in. She was here at the college in the dream, just like I was. She looked into the parking lot where the noise had come from. “Oh my, someone is going to be pissed. That van just hit that car and just left. We should write down the license plate number and leave it on the windshield of that car.”

I realized that the car the van had it was mine. I didn’t panic though. It was only a dream. I didn’t understand why this dream was so different from all the others, but it was a dream none the less.

Skyla wrote down the license plate number and put it on the windshield of my car. “It’s not damaged too bad, but I’m sure whoever’s car this is would want to know who hit it.”

Her friend, spoke up then. “I think you have to register your car when you start school here. If we take the info to the admissions office they could tell us who’s car that is and who was driving the van.”

Skyla smiled. “That’s right. I had to register my car. I’ll write down both license plates and you can take it up there. I have to try to find the art department. I have two classes there and I would like to know where it is before the first day of classes.” Again I figured that this was something my mind had created, because I had two classes in the art department too.

I woke up after that. It was still daylight. I looked at the clock and was disappointed at the fact that I had only slept 45 minutes. I wasted another two hours just sitting around my dorm room un-packing my belongings.

I heard a knock at my door. I didn’t like having visitors. I figured it was some other student that was lost and in the wrong building and thought my room was theirs. I got up and went to the door. When I opened it I was shocked to see the other girl from the dream. It was the girl that was Skyla’s friend. The one who was happy about being right next to the boys dorm. I quickly rationalized it to myself that I must have passed her when I was coming to my dorm and that was why she was in my dream.

“Can I help you?” I asked her.

She stared at me for a minute as if she recognized me. “I.. uh.. I’m sorry to bother you, but the admissions office gave me your dorm room. Your car got hit a while ago and the van drove off. My friend wrote down the license plate number and I wanted to give it to you so you could do something about it.”

I was shocked. It was exactly like my dream. I just looked at her. I didn’t know what to say. I took the paper out of her hand and thanked her. I started to shut the door, but she stopped me.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know where my manners are. I’m Patra.” she stuck out her hand for me to shake it.

It was the same name of the girl in the dream. I stuttered. “I’m.. uh.. I’m Skyler. Thank you for the information. I uh.. I really need to get back to work in here.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hold you up. If you need anything I’m just in the next dorm in room 205.” She looked at me funny. “Um, did you say your name was Skyler?”

 

I nodded and I thanked her again and shut the door. I could hardly breathe. What the hell was going on? I couldn’t believe it. It was too much to be a coincident. How could it all be real? How could she be the same girl in the dream? How could my car have really been hit? Did this mean I was a psychic? I shook it all out of my head. I decided that it had to be just a coincident. There was no way I could have been seeing it through a dream as it happened. Especially through the eyes of my dream sister.

It was midnight. I was usually in bed earlier than that, but I couldn’t get everything that had happened that day off my mind. I finally fell asleep and was back in the room I was always in when I dreamed of Skyla.

“Skyler? Wow, that was weird. I was dreaming like I was seeing things through your eyes.” She said.

I just looked at her. This too had to be something my mind generated. I knew better than to ask her about her friend, because this was my dream and she would answer the way I wanted her to and none of it was real so it would be pointless. Instead I walked over to her and pulled her into me and kissed her.

She kissed me back with vigor. “God I’ve missed you. I didn’t think I would ever get to sleep. Today was rough.”

“Did you get the classes you wanted?” I asked her.

“Let’s not talk about school right now. I think I want to try something new. I know this is just a dream, but I think I want us to try something.” Her face turned red. She smiled a shy smile at me.

“What do you want to try?”

“Well, I know you and I are siblings in this dream, but since it’s a dream it wouldn’t really matter if we went a little farther than kissing. I’ve never done anything with a guy before and I think I would like to try it with you. I trust you more than anything, probably because you are someone I have created. I can’t really see myself dating anyone right now and I know I have a lot of feelings for you, so I figured you could be my first and since it’s a dream it wouldn’t really matter.” Her face was flushed red. “Have you been with a girl before?”

“No, I haven’t. You are the only girl I ever think about.”

She smiled. “Of course you would say that. That is the exact answer I wanted you to have.”

She was rationalizing things exactly the same as I would. I guess I did create a mental female version of myself. I smiled at her and pulled her closer to me. “Well, I think it’s a great idea that we be each other’s first. We are only dream siblings and to be quite honest with you it’s kind of a turn on to think about sleeping with my own sister, even if she is only my dream sister.”

She smiled brightly at me. “Yeah I think it’s a turn on too.” She kissed me again. “I don’t really know what to do.”

I really didn’t know what to do either, but I decided I had to start somewhere so I slowly pulled her shirt up over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Of course she wasn’t. I wouldn’t have generated a bra, because I was always afraid of not being able to unsnap one if the situation ever presented itself. I took her breasts in my hand. They were beautiful. The were about a c-cup and very firm. Her nipples were a beautiful dark tan, about 3 shades darker than her beautiful slightly tanned skin.

I leaned down and started kissing her neck. I felt her shiver as I kissed around her ear. I was massaging her breasts with my hands and lightly pulling on her nipples. I felt her tug on the bottom of my shirt. I pulled away from her and let her lift my shirt over my head. She kissed my chest and licked my nipples. I leaned over and took her right breast into my mouth and started kissing and sucking on her nipple.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

She moaned in pleasure.

“Oh Skyler that feels so good.” She pressed her breasts tighter against me. I lightly nibbled on her nipple. Then she pushed her crotch up against mine. I could feel my cock growing as I licked and sucked on her breasts. She was rubbing her covered pussy against my cock.

I slid my hands down her belly and unbuttoned her jeans. I slowly slid my hand into her pants. She had on a pair of white lace panties. I could feel her juices through her panties. I rubbed her pussy through them for a few minutes. She moaned and lightly bit my chest. I pushed her back and pulled her pants and panties off of her. She stood before me naked. She was beautiful. Her body was tone and she had curves in all the right places. Her pussy was completely shaved. Which is exactly how I would have wanted it. It was my dream after all.

I could see her pussy lips glistening in the light, wet from her arousal. I pushed her against the bed that was suddenly there in the dream. She sat on the bed and smiled shyly at me. She reached out and unbuttoned my pants. She pulled my pants and my boxers to the floor and I stepped out of them. My cock was harder than it had ever been. I wasn’t very large. I figured that my cock was about 7 inches, but it was thick. I cursed myself for not dreaming myself up a bigger cock.

She looked at my cock and I watched her swallow with a nervous expression on her face. “I … uh.. I didn’t imagine it that big. I thought it would be smaller so it wouldn’t hurt as bad.”

I smiled at her. I would never dream (no pun intended) of hurting her. “I will try to be easy. I don’t want to hurt you, but we can worry about that later.” I got on my knees in front of her and pulled her towards me until she was sitting on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bobbylynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments