Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Luke and Me - Part 3

"The long awaited part three arrives... The heat between Luke and Soph is almost too much..."

1
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
As I lay on my bed, dreading the possibility I might be pregnant, I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" shouted Luke, running into the house from the pool.

I grabbed a pair of shorts from my cupboard, and a top, and put them on, deciding to walk downstairs and see who was at the door.

I saw that Luke and Jake were both at the door, inviting their friends in, just as I reached the hall landing.

"Hey Soph!" said Luke's friend Josh.

"Hey Josh," I said, looking at him as he looked me up and down.

"Soph, we're going out drinking later, do you want to come?" asked Luke.

"No, I'm fine, I've got stuff to do anyway, but have fun," I said, turning round to get a drink in the kitchen.

"Ok, well, if you change your mind we are leaving a little before 9," said Luke, as he and everyone else walked through and out to the pool.

I got a glass of water and went up to my room, I painted my nails a baby pink and relaxed. I heard the boys leave at about 8:50, slamming the door behind them.Deciding I didn't want to be extremely tired the next morning, I got an early night's sleep. Changing from my shorts and top, I got into my pyjamas, and went to sleep.

I was asleep for a few hours, but awoke to the front door slamming shut. I could hear them laughing and talking as they walked out to the pool, obviously deciding to go for a late night swim. I got up, because it was useless trying to sleep with the amount of noise they were making. I went downstairs, and walked outside to the pool, running my hand through my hair.

"Hey," I said , "do you think you could quieten down a bit? I was sleeping."

Luke got out of the pool and walked towards me. "You want us to quieten down?"

He spoke playfully, deciding to tickle me at my ribs, and pick me up, spinning me round in a circle. He put me down, and I looked up to him, as he looked down to me, our eyes locked on each other.

He bent down towards me, and kissed me on the lips, his lips ferociously meeting mine, as if he was driven by lust, his hand pulling my towards him at the waist, my hands wrapped around his neck pulling him towards me as we kissed.

"Woah," said Josh, looking at the others, "oh la la!"

The others laughed, clearly still affected by the alcohol.

Luke picked me up, and carried me over to the to one of the sunbeds, he laid me down on it and leaned on top of me, still kissing me as he did so. I could feel the heat between us, as his hips moved up and down on top of me, mine doing the same to him.

"Luke!" Jake shouted, slightly drunk, and staggering over to us, "there is something you should know, Soph and I slept together."

Luke stopped kissing me, and pushed himself up onto his elbows. "Soph, is this true?"

He looked hurt, his eyes looking directly at me.

"Er, maybe," I mumbled, turning my gaze to Jake, and glaring at him.

Luke stood up, accepting the fact we slept together, and walked away angrily into the house.

"Thanks a lot Jake," I said looking at him, and walking into the house, going into my room.

I went to sleep, for the rest of the night, and woke up at nine, I walked into the kitchen to poor myself some cereal as I heard someone enter the room behind me.

"Hey, Soph," Luke said, sitting down at the island bar, on one of the chairs, "look, about yesterday, it's your life, you can choose if you want to sleep with Jake or not."

"It's okay Luke," I said, pouring my cereal, and sitting down on the chair opposite him.

"And, I also wanted to talk about what happened between us," he said, getting up to move around, standing behind me he spun the chair round so I was facing him, "I think you deserve to know that I wasn't drunk yesterday."

I looked him in the eyes, unsure of how I felt, the only noise in the room being our breathing.

"Soph, say something," he said, looking at me, as if he was about to cry.

"I, I don't know what to say," I said, hoping he would make the first move.

"Well I do," he said, leaning in towards me, kissing me on the lips, picking me up slightly so he could move me onto the top of the island.

He moved my cereal away from where I was sitting, and his hands started roaming over my body.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

His hands moved from my back, to my stomach, his hands moving everywhere, caressing my body.He stopped kissing me and pulled my top over my head, my arms outstretched so my top would come of easier. Since I hadn't put on a bra, my tits were in view for him to see.

Luke lifted my chin up and kissed me on the lips, then he kissed my neck, slowly moving down to the tip of my hard nipples. He sucked and played with them, his other hand moving down towards my pyjama bottoms.

I moaned as he started slowly tugging my bottoms down. He wriggled them off, as I tugged at his pyjama bottoms, pulling them down at the same time."Are we really going to do this?" he asked, in between breathing and kissing me.

I gave a slight nod and moved onto the edge of the island top.His 8" dick slowly entered me, I moaned as I felt him go inside me, and he moved in faster.He thrust into me, as our hips moved together.

"Oh my god, Sophhh," he moaned as he thrust inside of my wet pussy, his dick getting tighter as he came to his climax, and as I came to mine.He thrust into me a few more times before releasing his load into me, then gently, he kissed me on the lips, telling me he loved me.

I sat on the top as Luke passed me my clothes, after he put his back on. I put my clothes on, and heard the phone ring.I walked to get it."Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Soph, it's your mother," my mum said down the line, "there is something we need to tell you, but we can't tell you face to face because your father is stuck in the city, so we had to settle for this call."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Soph, honey, we think it's time we told you that you were adopted," said my mum.

I stood still, unsure of what to say. My whole life made no sense, they weren't my parents, but the one thing sticking in my mind was that I could be with Luke. Luke wasn't my brother, it wasn't illegal, I wasn't his relative. I could be with Luke.

I hung up, and walked over to Luke, I looked at him and told him the news. Luke's arms hugging me as if comforting me, but he didn't know what I was thinking, he had no idea how pleased I was.

Published 
Written by meandyoutonight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors