Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust for Marie's Daughter, Part 4

"Sandra has found the joys of both her mother and step father but wants more, and gets it in the end."

4
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I must have dozed of, as had Marie, we had each had a triumphant day, our wedding day. It was her day to become my wife and the best man’s lover, my day to make love with and find sated glorious sex with my step daughter. All in all the word spectacular comes to mind as I recall the multiple means to the ends of sensuous orgasms shared; now even with both my wife and her daughter openly without reservation.

Somehow in my slumber I felt the bed move or a stirring of the covers beneath me so warm with the nectars of my two lovely lovers.   My eyes opened to see Sandra walking towards the door, she paused at the doorframe and looked back at the bed she had just made love with her mother and step dad with a smile even before she saw me watching her.   When she did, her lips turned into a naughty grin and she winked and blew me a kiss just as she again turned and walked from the master bed room towards her room and the other bathroom.   My mind focused on the lush curve of her buttocks as it disappeared from my line of sight and I wondered if her gesture was meant as an invitation.   I felt my loins stir and knew I had better go and find out.

As I slid from beneath Marie’s arm and turned from the bed to rise; I heard my bride sigh in contented bliss.   So, I slid the comforter over her as she burrowed with dreamy thoughtful looks to her face as she slept to recover from the tumultuous night and morning of pleasures.   I moved to our bathroom and wiped away the semi dried coating along my cock and groin area, even now it stirred with the touch as I felt the blood flow begin to fill my ever eager dick wanting to find my sweet daughter’s wonders again.

I walked from the bathroom and then into the hall, her door was open and the bathroom door ajar.   I walked down the hall and listened at her door, nary had a sound come from within; my focus turned to the other bath as I heard the water begin in the tub.   I smiled and walked to the sound of soothing waters and what would be heated flesh.    A pause at the door told me she had just climbed into the tub and then a sigh of want came to my ears as she seemed to pleasure herself in my absence.   I swung the door open silently and gazed to the tub, indeed she had sat within the porcelain fixture and had her heels upon the edge, her lush pussy exposed fully to my gaze as she probed her self with a long glass dildo she had apparently borrowed from her mom’s nightstand.   The sight took my breath away as she slid it wantonly in, not her pussy, but anus.   Her head had fallen back and she may not have even known I was watching as six and then more inches of smooth crystalline cock slid gracefully into her ass as she cooed out in the rhythm of her strokes.

I stood transfixed by her actions as my cock grew hard with desire to replace the thickness of glass with my own velvet steel.   Silently I walked barefoot and still naked to the edge of the tub before she realized I was there. I knelt beside the tub grasping the base of the dildo to aid her in her quest.   She smiled and moved her hand aside to allow me to help her learn the joys her mother had found with anal intercourse, she whispered her plea.   “Daddy, show me how good that way feels too . . . please” and lifted her hand to the nape of my neck and pulled me into a kiss of desire.   I slid the dildo from her ass as I whispered my reply “Okay baby, but not here, let’s go to your room.”   I turned off the water and stood. She gazed at my hard thickness and grinned before getting up, somehow reminded that she had deep throated it all and was about to embark on yet another journey of knowledge and lust.  

I dried her sensually, caring after each fold and surface with gentle seduction; not allowing her thoughtful desires to cool from the slick KY coated dildo that had found her rear entry.   Her body quivered silently as I caressed the plush towel over her and as I knelt to dry her feet kissed my way along her tender inner thigh to the shaven mound she had smoothed just for me.   I rose when she was again dry, picked up the bottle of scented KY gel along with the glass phallus and took her hand to let her lead the way to our haven; her room and for now our bed to share.   I felt her excitement build with each step, mine building as well knowing she had bid to me forbidden territory with my sizable cock, yet would give and take what I could share as she learned.   By the time we reached the side of her bed my cock was again rock-hard and swollen thick with want; my sack abounded with thickening seed to provide her the rush she had been denied earlier.

We stopped beside the bed and she turned to face me, a faint smile of blended fear and desire painted her face as I gazed deep into her eyes and over the lush folds of her mouth that had brought such glory to my body little over an hour before.   I leaned to her and pressed my lips to hers, nibbling and suckling of the petals of her mouth to entice her even further to desire.   Her tongue thrust into my mouth greedily and I suckled it as well as she groaned with flames dancing through her veins. I could feel her pulse rise with each pounding beat of her heart in anticipation of what was to come.   Her bed was tall and I turned her to face it and lay her head down over the pillows I placed at its edge.   Her back arched as my hands slowly posed her before me, her slit glistening with cream already verified my need to sate this desire she had need to learn.

I picked up the gel and soothingly rubbed it over her sphincter muscle and slid a finger inside her tight round opening; she clenched as I began probing her anus with but one finger, and yet cooed with each gentle thrust into her rear.   My other hand found her slit willing as I caressed the inner muscle there and probed her channel as well while her excitement grew.   I leaned over her back as her face burrowed into the soft comforter that was now freshly washed and whispered “Do you trust me Sandra?”

Her reply came as she turned her head sideways on the fabric and cooed “Yes Daddy.”

One finger became two as I penetrated her ass with deliberate strokes and moved in sync in and out of her sopping pussy with two fingers of the other hand; she yelped with delight as her first eruption of cream flowed through the heavenly channel of her vaginal cavity.   I removed both sets of fingers and she groaned with the emptiness it left her as she arched her hips and buttocks higher for me to take her again.   I slid the glass dildo into her pussy and got it coated well with her feminine fluids, and that combined with her already coated muscle should allow an eased entry for the teen beauty I cared over with such cherished desire.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

  Her body quaked as the dildo slid into her pussy and she yelped slightly as I pulled it from that cavity and pushed half of the lengthy tool into her ass. It slid deeper than she had felt it in the tub, and directed now by her mentor, teacher and the father she trusted with her all.   The twelve inch dildo was not as broad as my cock, but should prepare the path, or so I hoped.

Time after time I pushed and pulled the smooth slick surface in and out of her anus, her excitement curbed only by the slight pain of the depth it now probed. A full ten inches fell within her each time before being pulled from her completely; and then to be repeated as she awaited the joys to come.   Her juices flowed almost non stop as her arousal became overpowering and she pleaded for me to make her cum harder saying “Please Daddy, take both at once, I want you to feel me cum” and sighed as she felt my fingers that had continued to penetrate her vagina depart only to be replaced with my mighty cock.   The dildo slid easily into her now open willing ass as I began to fuck in slow even strokes of her wet slick cunt.   Her voice came in stutters as she proclaimed her joy and flooded around my dick with squirting force to her climax.   Her hips wrestled with my double penetration as she fought to feel the joy of my manhood fill her rear.   “Please Daddy, take momma’s dildo out and fuck me there” she gasped as another climax washed over and through her core.

I pulled my hips back and felt the coolness of the air along my coated flesh as I gently pulled the lengthy glass phallus from her ass.   Its glistening surface coated still with the slick KY as was the circle of her sphincter muscle, now open and willing to take all I would offer.   The purple head of my engorged meat slipped against her muscle and she clenched knowing my girth would stretch her farther than she had been.   Gently I pushed as my voice cooed out to her “Relax Baby, I will take it nice and slow” and pushed the head against the tight round entry.   As the head popped into the outer muscle she yelped again; yet she must have wanted this as much as I did as her hips thrust to meet my advancing prong.   Three inches slid into her and she groaned almost silently with joyous panting breaths.   I pulled back and pressed again, five inches of thick cock slid into her sinfully tight hole as she now groaned with delights and flowed more cream from her pussy to commemorate the invasion with another small climax.   I poured a small amount of the KY onto the lengthy prong that would satisfy her need before long. I used my hand to slick the whole of its surface before pushing deeper, now seven inches filled and stretched her anal cavity and she began to beg for more as her hips thrashed towards mine. “Please Daddy, I want it deeper, I want it all” she pleaded.

Time and time again I pulled back and refilled the snug channel as she whimpered out wave after wave of small but worthy climaxes.   Her breaths came in hard guttural pants as now all but an inch of me filled her; the next stroke found my mound pressed against her fully and I held myself stilled in the moment of perfection as did she.   “Oh Daddy” she cooed knowing she had done more than any woman could do “Fuck me now Daddy, nice and hard.”   My hands grasped her hips to give me control of motion and I pulled half of my swollen needy cock from her anus before sliding it in with eagerness to match her need. My laden sack slapped at her mound and swollen clit and she cried out softly “Again Daddy; harder.”   Again I retreated and thrust with even more force to meet my mound to her opening as she yelped and gave forth a copious flood of cream in a squirt from the over full walls of her core.   The splash of it spurred me on as my tempo took on a fast hard rhythm and she cried out for more with each time she felt my all.   I could continue no longer without my own needs being met.

My words came in rhythm with each stroke as I slammed into her ass like it was the deepest well ever dug. “Oh baby, I’m going to blow soon” I panted and grunted with need she would understand.   Her hands swept around to her buttocks and opened her crack wider for me as I thrust in and out; wildly fucking her ass as deeply as even I could go with savage command.   One last gasp streamed from my lips and she felt me fill her cavity with sperm in a flood of heated and slick cream. It splashed out of her ass as I continued to pound like a pile driver.   She literally screamed even with her fatigue as she felt me cum so deep in her and then collapsed as the third wave of lava hot semen erupted into her.   I fell over top of her gasping for air and all but passed out from the strain.   My cock dwindled quickly and slid from her joyous hole as I rolled off to her side while our hearts still thrummed wildly in our chests.

It was several minutes later when I found enough air to speak.   My head turned to face her.   Hers lay on the covers in the same place I had tested her resolve to be fucked anally with such vicious demand on her body.   Her smile was delicious as she cooed in the ebbing orgasms.   My smile came slowly as I found words to speak.   “Baby, you are by far the best lover any man could ever dream up.   You better not ever give up on me girl; I want you to scream my name every day from now on.   I know in time you’ll find someone else, but for now, let me dream of your sweet body and my own connected in every way forever.”   Her hand rose and cupped my cheek, her grin said it all as she whispered “You keep making me cum like that Daddy and you won’t ever get me to leave home.”  

My reply was simply “I’ll try baby, I’ll try every day.”

The sounds of our passions had awakened my sleeping bride, as my eyes rose from my youthful lover she stood beside the door jam in awe of the sight of her daughter’s ass perched over two pillows and her anus spread open in a gaping cleft.   Her eyes went from that sight to my eyes as she broke down and cried tears of joy that her daughter had accomplished what she could not. “You two are very naughty to not let me watch” she said as she came over and slipped her hand over Sandra’s butt soothingly and leaned down to kiss my mouth with loving tenderness.   She looked to Sandra and smiled “You never could let your momma be better at something than you were, but that’s good, now you and I both can keep our man happy” and fell between us laughing softly.

To be continued . . . perhaps.

Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments