Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lusting After Mom Pt. 1

"Sexual tension arises between a mother and a daughter while dad is gone."

34
3 Comments 3
41.7k Views 41.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
My mom and I were always very close. We did everything together. Shopping was our favorite pastime though. We loved to window shop, and often spent hundreds of dollars each in one shopping trip. We had been to Paris, New York City, Japan, Italy, and Milan to go shopping.

Daddy's company was launching a new product, and he was needed at headquarters in New York City. While mommy and I usually would've gone with, we decided to take a break and just chill for a week.

"Mom! What about Harvard Law?" I shouted to her from the living room. I was currently attempting to check out colleges, as I am 18 and going to graduate soon.

"Ugh! A lawyer? I know your smart baby, but a lawyer?" my mom answered as she walked in. I sighed. I knew how she felt about lawyers. Why even ask?

"Ok mom. Then what should I do?"

"We could travel for a year before you go away! Enroll in community college, get your gen eds and go to another college later."

I thought and the more I thought, the more appealing the idea sounded. I started to nod and my mom cut me off and grabbed my cheeks, kissing both, but also giving me a good look down her shirt.

I lost my virginity a couple years ago, when my boyfriend fucked me after a homecoming dance. I'm not lesbian or even bi-sexual but, I have to admit, my mommy has a great body.

Her 36D sized breasts were always squeezed into tight shirts. She almost always went braless, and most of the time, you could tell. Her nipples stuck out and always made my young pussy moist. Her small waist accented her beautiful, luscious ass. Right down to her toned calves, my mom is one hot babe.

I've always been attracted to my mom. Which is why I always call her mommy, the nickname makes my thighs quiver with excitement. I fantasize of screaming and moaning, "Mommy!" Over and over as she brings me to orgasm after orgasm.

I snap out of my daydreaming quickly. My mom has left my side to go grab the cake she made out of the oven. I slowly make my way up to my room, and quickly disrobe. I lay on my bed and start stroking myself. I caress my breasts pinching and pulling at them, imagining that my mom was doing this to me.

I rub my finger against my already swollen clit. It doesn't take long before I feel the tingling of an approaching orgasm. I rub myself faster, and cry out, "Oh yes mommy!!" As I cum all over my hand.

******

The following days passed uneventful. Daddy hadn't come back yet and Mommy and I were going out shopping. As we passed by the shops, we went into our favorite. Little Miss Boutique. They sell the most adorable women's clothes and acsessories. Anything from lingerie to shoes to bra tape.

I decided to grab some of the sexier lingerie pieces and treat myself to a few. I grabbed my mommies hand and pulled her into the dressing room.

I tried on the first.

ASSAHOLICS4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ASSAHOLICS4

A black, lace corset with a garter belt, holding up some thigh stockings. If I added some black stilettos, red lipstick. used some eyeliner for a fake freckle, and carried around a whip, I could pass for a french mistress.

I walked out and showed mommy. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. "Wow! Baby, you look stunning!" She exclaimed.

I blushed and spun around, showing my little behind. "Isn't it perfect?"

Her eyes gleamed knowingly, "Honey, whatever boy you're thinking about doing, is one lucky man." She said, her eyes still tracing my scantily clad figure.

I internally rolled my eyes. If only it were a guy I wanted to fuck.

Mom just smiled and insisted she pay for my "outfit." I walked out with a small bag that I planned on using later.

Mom and I got back, our arms heavy with bags full of shit we didn't need but looked so good we simply had to buy it. I had watched my mother try on lingerie, tight dresses, and pumps that accented her ass and perfect legs. It had been torture.

Mom went straight to her room to unpack, and I followed after getting myself a water. I heard her talking, as she said she was going to call daddy once she got settled. I was about to knock to ask if I could talk to him, when I heard my mother uncharactisticly giggle.

My eyes narrowed and I pressed myself harder against the door to heard what she was saying.

"Spencer! Cassie is right downstairs! I can't right now." My interest peaked.

She seemed to sigh in defeat. "A red shirt, black jeans, and that blue set you bought me for my birthday." My mouth practially dropped to the floor.

Phone sex?! My parents were having phone sex?

My mom let out a sigh a what I thought was pleasure, "My hands are down my panties, Spenc. Oh! You know how I love playing with my clit!"

I had to guess at what my daddy was saying, but from what I could tell, it was fairly obvious that they did this often. Mom's moans were becoming more frequent and growing in volume, I assumed this meant she was very near climax.

I slipped my own hand into my panties as I listened to my parents talk dirty to each other.

"Yes! Oh, Spencer, I love it when you fuck me hard. I like your big cock inside me, filling me up!"

I grew very wet at the sound of the woman whom I had been lusting after for years was approaching her orgasm with me listening!

"Yes! Oh, God, Spencer, I love it!" She cried out.

I had to bite my thumb to keep the sudden orgasm that raged through me quiet. I shook and my legs turned to jelly. I sank to the floor, panting heavily. I pressed my ear against the door only to find it had been opened while I had been otherwise preoccupied.

I front of my stood my mom in all her naked glory, staring down at me with a slick smile on her face.

Published 
Written by Dirty_Minded_Freak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments