Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Mandy Cum

"The delightful scent burnt his airway and singed his pallet"

13
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Sumter slid his finger through his sister's hot wet crease as she stood there with her legs slightly open beside the bed. He loved how she closed her eyes and sighed heavily as his finger glided slowly through her hot partition. Mandy's core slathered his finger slowly as Sumter moved it through her tender smooth slice of pink heaven.

Mandy tilted her head back as she felt her brother's finger inside her sexual fold. She felt the flow of her stimulated state coat his finger and make a slurping sound that resonated against the walls of their room. A moan escaped her lips before she could hold it back, and Mandy felt her vaginal opening gape just slightly.

Sumter smiled as his finger felt his sister's hot moist entrance open just that little bit. He was enjoying teasing her pussy, feeling its ruffled lips surround his finger as he moved his hand back and forth. He loved how Mandy reacted as he petted her. Sumter would glance up his little sister's body every so often just to see her expressions. Not only was her pussy stimulated heavily, but her medium sized breasts were firm and her nipples stuck out like stiff erasers. Yes, Sumter knew he was pleasing Mandy. And he was getting ready to please her even more.

Mandy moaned loudly as she felt her big brother move his hand over her plump pussy and his thumb began to rub circles over her erect clit. She stiffened her body from his touch on her hard clit. The sensations that flowed through her body as he touched her sensitive knob there were both electrifying and sensual at the same time.

Then Sumter moved her closer to him. In little increments, Mandy sashayed her naked body to him until his face was right in line with the top of her sexual line. She looked down to her big brother and saw him take in her sexual scent.

Sumter breathed in deeply the erotic aroma that his sister gave off. The delightful scent burnt his airway and singed his palate, but that only added to the delicacy that Sumter leaned in to taste. Mandy shuddered as her brother's lips wrapped around her hard clit and she felt him suck on it. She let out a moan that filled the room as her clit began to pulse feverishly in his mouth. Then Mandy felt his finger slowly fill her.

"Uuuuhhhh! Oh sssshhhhhiiiiii...!" Mandy moaned as Sumter sunk his finger all the way inside her as he continued to suck on her stiff pink knob of sensitivity.

Sumter's eyes looked up to his sister as he toyed her clit with his mouth and she was pressing hard with both hands upon her breasts and pulling her hard nipples. Slowly, he began to move his finger in and out of Mandy's wet plushness. Sumter loved how wet his baby sister by two years was and that she continued to drip with desire. The heat from her sexual chasm surrounded his finger just as if it was his erection plunging into her. He loved the feeling of her either way.

In slow movements of his hand, Sumter buried his finger as deep as it would go into his sister. He sucked and flicked her erect clit with his tongue as his finger slid in and out of her wet sexual place. Mandy moaned each time her brother’s finger went inside her. And when she felt Sumter’s tongue circle her clit, the tingles traveled fast throughout her whole body. It was beginning to make her tremble.

Sumter felt his sister trembling from the stimulation. He knew she would not be able to stand much longer so he maneuvered her towards the bed and pushed her slowly down upon it. Mandy’s body sunk into the softness of their bed as Sumter spread his sister’s legs wide. He smiled as he saw his sister’s wet pussy, her labia very pronounced and her vaginal orifice twitching, almost gaping, and all he could think about was how sweet it was going to taste.

Mandy lay there on her and Sumter’s bed patiently waiting for his mouth to touch her pussy again. Her body was tingling and she knew she would be quick with her orgasm when he started sucking on her lady parts again. Her clit was even tingling and still pulsing as she anticipated her brother’s oral stimulation once again.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

Mandy’s body was actually yearning for it. She was literally ready to cum.

Mandy watched her brother lower his head between her legs and felt his mouth touch her pussy. She shivered as Sumter took his tongue and slid it through her wet labia. Mandy felt Sumter’s tongue part her tender ruffles and her hot slickness drip on his tongue until he reached her twitching clit and lapped over it a quick second. Mandy felt the electrifying jolts run through her and made her moan loudly.

Sumter knew that he was taking his sister to a level of stimulated bliss as he continued to taste the sweetness that flowed out of her hot pinkness. Each time he ran his tongue through her plump sexual lips, Mandy moaned louder each time. And each time he flicked her clit with his tongue, it would pound wildly upon it, which meant she was getting close. Mandy’s pussy was also pulsing at the same time, so that was another sign Sumter knew he was going to make his sister soon cum.

It was going to be sooner than Sumter expected though as suddenly, Mandy began to breathe heavier and let out sounds that filled the room with hot desire. She began to rock her body in the bed, but Sumter continued to lick his sister’s pussy through the waves she was causing. The moans escaped her lips quickly and with steady streams of exhalations. Sumter glanced at his sister when his mouth moved up and over her clit and he could see her breasts jiggle with each motion her body made.

Sumter decided to keep his mouth over his sister’s clit while her orgasm built momentum. His sister’s movements were now quicker and her moans had now turned to deep groans and Sumter could feel her pussy releasing more of her erotic core. It was landing upon his chin as he quickly flicked his tongue’s tip over her pulsing rapidly clit. He could feel the contractions in her sexual slice and he watched her grip the sheets in her fists and pull them tight. Sumter even watched Mandy’s breasts get firmer and her nipples get so hard that they formed their own separate mound. His sister was about to release her inner goodness.

Then Mandy tensed her whole body and let out a grunt that bounced off the walls of their room and let her orgasm go. As his sister came, her clit pushed forward into Sumter’s mouth in increments of pulsing release. Up…down…up… down… up… down, Sumter felt her hard pink nub, each time pulsing a little longer as he slowly teased it until her pussy had expelled the natural gooey goodness that soaked the sheets under her and coated his lower mouth. He loved it when his sister came like a slow flowing volcano. Sumter knew she felt her orgasm consume her more when she did.

As Mandy began to relax and feel the afterglow of her brother making her cum, Sumter lifted his head and looked at his sister’s pussy. It was all wet and glistened with her sexual fluid. Her labia were nice and plump with stimulated satisfaction. He leaned up and looked at his sister with a smile. She looked at him and smiled then let out a playful little giggle as she saw that he was again rock hard.

“Oh, big brother, looks like I made you aroused again!” Mandy said with the same giggle in her voice.

Sumter looked down and saw that his cock was again at attention. He had not felt it rise with the attention he had given to his sister.

“Ha, so I am,” Sumter said with a laugh.

“Well, why don’t you use it?” Mandy asked as she spread her legs and showed her shining pussy to him once again.

Sumter looked at his sister, gave a devilish smile, and began to crawl in between her open legs.

It took no effort for Sumter to push his rock hard cock into this sister’s pussy. She was so drenched, he slid right inside with incredible ease. Mandy gasped as he started to rock on her body and all she could think about was they were both going to cum again.

This time though, it was the real way that both of them would anxiously await.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors