Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man of the House part 2

26
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
That night, I slept in my mom's bed. As I lay there, watching her sleep, her blonde hair fanned out over the pillow, thoughts of what we'd done raced through my mind and I smiled. I'd done it, I'd finally done it. I'd had sex with the most beautiful woman I'd ever known - my mother. And I planned on doing it again.

The way the sheet draped over her naked body, clinging to her curves, combined with the thoughts I was thinking, made me aroused. In fact, I thought, I plan on doing it again right now.

I reached for her shoulder, pulling her towards me. She stirred, her eyes fluttering open.

"Mmm what...Josh?" she said sleepily. "You're still here?"

"I'm still here, Mom," I said, "and I want you."

I leaned down and kissed her. Her eyes went wide with shock until her sleepy mind caught up with her and she remembered just why I was in her bed. She turned towards me as my knee nudged her thighs apart, her hands running up my arms as I brought my cock between her thighs. I slid my shaft up and down her slit, reaching down to rub my cockhead against her clit. She moaned softly as my mouth moved down to her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples, and her pussy started heating up. It didn't take much to get her wet, and once she was, I kissed her hard and pushed my cock inside her.

She gasped and moaned softly as I started fucking her, her legs wrapping around my waist and her arms clinging to me. We moved together, her hips moving in little circles as I thrust my cock inside her, our bodies grinding together. My mind was on fire and my body ached for her, my cock throbbing with desire and I felt tingles of pleasure all through me.

She lowered her lips to my neck, kissing and tracing her tongue up and along my jaw, nibbling my earlobe, then she gasped as I started screwing her harder, increasing the pace and the depth of my thrusts. Her head fell back against the pillow and she stared up at me with emerald green eyes that sparkled with passion, her full lips slightly parted, breathing heavy, and my heart started hammering in my chest. It was the most amazingly beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

Her mouth opened in a gasp of pleasure as her orgasm hit, making her buck beneath me, her legs tightening around my waist as her head tilted back and she moaned long and low. The feeling of her cunt spasming around my cock, tightening down around me, set me off. I closed my eyes tight, gritted my teeth to keep from crying out, and pulled her tight against me as my cock shot off blast after blast of cum inside her.

Once the waves of pleasure receded and our bodies stopped trembling, I collapsed to the bed, keeping my arms around her, keeping her body pressed against mine.

"Oh honey..." Mom whispered as I held her tight. We drifted back to sleep together.

**********

The next morning I managed to sneak out of Mom's bedroom and back to my room before my sister woke up. I'd wanted to join her in the shower, but we had to be careful that Paige didn't find out what was going on. When I came down to breakfast, Mom was at the table drinking her coffee and Paige was scarfing down a bowl of some very colorful and no doubt highly sugary cereal.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully.

Mom's eyes met mine and she blushed a deep red. "Morning honey," she said in a flat voice, then turned back to her newspaper (the real estate listings, of course).

Paige looked up at me, made a face, and flipped me the bird. I flipped her off right back, assembled my coffee in my favorite travel mug, and headed out the door to school. Paige usually caught a ride with one of her friends.

All that day I couldn't get my mom out of my mind, both what had happened the night before and the way she'd sounded that morning. 'Ah, she'll probably need some time to get used to things,' I thought. 'It'll be fine. I'll talk to her tonight when we go to bed.' Of course the thought of going to bed with her put a smile on my face and some starch in my shorts as well; it was a good thing we were sitting in class at the time so I could keep my hardon tucked safely away under my desk. I went around school with a bigass grin on my face all day. One of my buddies said something about "damn you're grinning like a fool all day, man, you get some last night?" All I could do was grin some more and tell him "wouldn't you like to know."

During seventh period, the intercom in the classroom buzzed and my teacher picked it up. After hearing whatever was said, she turned to the class and said, "Josh, they need you down in the vice-principal's office." My buddies all started making "oooooh he's in trouble" noises, but I knew I hadn't done anything so I got up and left the classroom, puzzled.

When I got to the office, the vice-principal pulled me aside. "Josh," he said, "I'm sorry to pull you out of class, but we have a problem."

"What kind of problem?" I asked.

"Well, it's your sister, Paige. We tried to get hold of your mother, to get her to come in here, but when she answered her phone, she said she couldn't come in and to talk to you instead."

"She's got showings this afternoon," I told him, bridling at the note of disapproval in his voice. "She doesn't have time to deal with my idiot sister getting in trouble for the nine-hundredth time. What'd Paige do now?"

"It's very irregular for us to talk to a sibling instead of a parent," the VP sighed, "but your mother did say that you are 18 and you take care of her and your sister, so anything we would say to a parent, we can say to you."

He opened the door to the inner office and my sister came out, looking sullen and angry. She glared at me. I ignored her.

"Paige got caught smoking marijuana in the parking lot at lunch," the VP said sternly. I rolled my eyes, looked over at my sister, and called her a dumbass. She just glared at me even harder. He continued, "Your sister has been in a lot of trouble lately, Josh. With this, now, well you know we have a zero tolerance policy on drugs, and the only reason she's not getting expelled right now is that she didn't have anything on her. Her and a couple other kids were passing a joint around. Now we're willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but this is the last time. Paige is being suspended for a week. Something's going to have to be done about your sister's behavior, because next time, she won't just get suspended. She'll be expelled."

I promised the VP that I'd talk to my mom about it and we'd figure out how to deal with Paige. He called back to my class and told my teacher that I was being dismissed for the rest of the day to take care of my sister. I told my sister "Come on," and we left. We got in my car. Paige had her arms crossed over her chest and was staring straight ahead, refusing to look at me. We drove home in silence.

When we got home, Paige went to go up the stairs to her room. I grabbed her arm. "What the fuck is the matter with you?" I scolded her. "Getting high on school grounds? You're lucky they didn't kick your ass out of school, you idiot!"

"Fuck you!" Paige said scornfully. "I don't care how much Mom calls you the man of the house or tells you you're in charge. You can't tell me what to do, you're my brother, you're not my father!"

"Well your father doesn't give two shits about you, Paige. He doesn't give two shits about any of us. So guess what, I'm the closest thing you've got," I shot back.

"Yeah, right," she sneered. "Closest thing I've got? What, you like playing Daddy?" She stormed up to me and stood chest to chest with me. I could see the tempest brewing in her eyes. "You like playing Daddy with me, Josh? What are you gonna do, take me upstairs and spank me again?"

My eyes widened and I took a deep breath to speak, but she cut me off. "Yeah Josh, come on, bend me over your knee again. Spank my ass, Daddy. Spank me and then finger my pussy some more," she hurled at me. "Finger your sister's pussy and get me off, Daddy, maybe that's what I want, maybe that's why I keep getting in trouble, so my big brother can play Daddy with me!"

Each statement was punctuated with a shove against my chest. Her face was flushed, her eyes were flashing, and even her hair seemed charged with electricity. Paige was on a roll. Then she threw out the final volley.

"After all, you're already playing Daddy with Mom."

I was livid. My face paled and I clenched my hands into fists. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself, then another one, then opened them to see Paige grinning triumphantly at me. "What. Did. You. Say?" I bit out.

"You heard me," Paige snapped. "I saw you go into Mom's room last night. And I heard her. You fucked Mom, you fucking pervert! First you spank me, then you finger my pussy, then you fuck Mom? What's wrong, that little redhead whore you were dating didn't put out enough? Or do you just prefer the little blonde whore who sleeps at the end of the hall?"

That did it. Paige glared at me defiantly, a mysterious grin on her face. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, then headed for the stairs. "Yeah, Josh, take me upstairs. Rip my pants off and spank my naked ass, big brother!" Paige taunted. I stormed up the stairs, into Paige's room, slammed the door and locked it, then threw her down on the bed.

Paige grinned up at me. "Gonna spank me, big brother? Here, let me help," she taunted, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down. She rolled over and stuck her ass in the air. "Go ahead, spank me," she taunted some more.

I snapped back, "If you insist," and brought my hand down on her ass with a SMACK!

I spanked her ass over and over, each smack punctuated with an "Oooh!" "Oh!" "Yeah, spank me! Spank my ass, big brother!" from Paige. The more I spanked her, the more turned on she got, until her thong was soaked and her juices started dribbling down her thighs.

HugeCockcBigBoobsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockcBigBoobsTS

She started whimpering "mmmm, mmm, spank me, spank me Daddy!" I couldn't help but get turned on. My dick was getting harder and harder.

Paige was squirming on my lap. "Ohh Daddy," she moaned. "You like it when I call you Daddy, Josh? Your dick get all big and hard when your sister calls you Daddy and gets wet from you spanking her ass?" Paige turned to look up at me, taunting me, as if daring me to do more than spank her. "Gonna finger fuck me again, brother? Gonna shove your fingers into my cunt and get me off again?" she panted.

I'd had it. I was aroused, Paige was dripping wet, and we both knew what was coming. "No," I told her. "I'm not gonna put my fingers in your cunt," I said, emphasizing the word "fingers."

Her eyes went wide and a small smile played across her lips. I buried my hand in her hair and pulled her off my lap so she was down on her knees in front of me. She glared up at me expectantly, looking horny and pissed and oh so fuckable. With the other hand I undid my pants, pulling out my rock-hard cock.

Paige's eyes went wide and she gasped at the size of it. I gripped my cock and rubbed the tip against her lips. "Suck it, you little tease. You wanted me up here, you wanted me like this, well here, you've got what you want. Now suck my fucking cock." Her lips parted and she took my cock into her mouth, sucking eagerly, my hand on the back of her head pushing her down further until the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat. Her head bobbed up and down as she mouth fucked me, making little "mmm mmph mmm" noises.

After a couple minutes I'd had enough. I pulled her off my dick and she looked up at me. "You like the way your sister sucks your cock, Josh?" she taunted. "Fucking perv. Gonna fuck my pussy now too?"

"You asked for it," I shot back. I picked her up and deposited her on the bed, facedown. She immediately got her knees under her, raising her ass up and pointing it at me. I knelt behind her and pulled her thong down over her ass to her knees. Her bare pussy lips were pink and swollen and glistening with her juices.

"Yeah that's it," she taunted, "lookit that pussy, all wet so you can fuck it, you fucking pervert. Fuck your little sister, shove that cock right in there and fuck me, take me hard, you know you fucking want to so fucking do it!"

"If you insist." I aimed my cock at her cunt and with one savage thrust, buried myself balls-deep inside her. Her teenage pussy was tight as hell, but was so wet I slid in without any difficulty.

She moaned out loud and cried out "Oh my GOD!" as I impaled her cunt with my dick.

She stared back at me over her shoulder, her eyes softening, her voice going from taunting to pleading. "Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me, Daddy, please please fuck me, fuck my pussy please Daddy," almost begging. I looked down at her, my irritation easing off a bit, wondering what was going on with Paige that made her so desperate for this to happen.

She noticed the look in my eyes. She also noticed that I hadn't started fucking her yet. "Please, Daddy," she begged some more, pushing her ass back against me. "Fuck my pussy, fuck me, use my little pussy, please I'm such a little slut Daddy please use my cunt, fuck me like a little whore!" she whimpered.

I was shocked to hear my sister, my defiant and confident little sister, begging to be used like that. I don't know if the defiance was just an act to cover up some aching need inside her, some deep desire to be loved or whatever, but what I did know was that her complete submission was turning me on like crazy. So I gave her what she wanted.

I started fucking Paige hard. None of the sweetness or tenderness that I'd felt when I'd fucked my mom the night before; this was pure unadulterated lust, the craving of one meat-machine for another. My dick was throbbing hard as I fucked my little sister with it, and her twat was dripping wet and spasming around my cock as she fucked me back, her mouth open, gasping and moaning and whimpering and crying out "oh, oh, oh Daddy, Daddy fuck me, Daddy yes, yes, yes fuck your little whore, I'm your little girl Daddy, oh Josh, oh Daddy please, please yes, fuck your little girl Daddy please, please oh my god, fuck me harder, harder, harder Daddy, use me, use my pussy, yes Daddy harder, please Daddy..."

I took a handful of her hair and pulled, tipping her head back. I leaned in and growled "You like how I fuck your little pussy, Paige? You wanted my dick in you this whole time, didn't you, you little slut?"

"YES!!!" she cried out. "I wanted you to fuck me, Josh, I wanted your dick in me, I'm such a bad little girl wanting my big brother to fuck me but Josh Daddy I want it so fucking bad FUCK ME!"

This spurred me on even more, fucking her harder and harder until I was pounding her cunt, her little body shivering with each hard slam of my body into hers. She was wailing out loud now, her body shaking and trembling, cumming hard over and over. She screamed my name as a huge orgasm ripped through her, making her whole body lock up and then shiver with pleasure.

I felt my own climax coming. I knew my mom was safe; she'd gotten one of those birth control implants a couple years ago while she was dating her last boyfriend, and those were good for five years, so cumming inside her was no problem. But I didn't know what kind of birth control my sister might be on, if any. I couldn't cum inside her. Fortunately, she had something else in mind.

"Cum on my face, Daddy," she whimpered. "Josh, please if you're gonna cum, I want your cum on my face..."

"You want me to cum on your pretty face?" I whispered. "Paige, baby I'll cum all over your pretty little face..." I pulled out and she rolled over onto her back, her eyes shining up at me. I quickly got off the bed, dick in hand, and she slid down to her knees on the floor, her mouth open. I jerked my dick once, twice, then with a groan my load shot from my cock right across her face. I aimed my dick at her mouth and the next jet of cum shot onto her tongue, then the third and final blast took her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors