Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Daddy

"Me and Daddy have hot sex."

21
1 Comment 1
9.7k Views 9.7k
829 words 829 words
Hey, my name is Kaitlyn. I'm seventeen and my dad is freaking HOT.

It started when I was sixteen. Peeking on him in the shower, when him and my step mom were having sex, and when he spent his time in the hot tub completely naked. He works out five days a week, eight hours a day. See, he doesn't need to work. My grandparents are filthy rich. Anyways, he has the sexiest six pack I have ever seen and a nine and a half inch cock. My dad is only thirty eight with a strong jawline and luscious brown hair that falls to about the middle of his neck. As of right now, I'm sitting on his bed touching myself while watching him in the shower through the bathroom mirror and thinking about his long, hard, thick cock deep inside me.

I moan his name quietly while grinding on my hand and I can feel myself begin to cum. After I finish off by rubbing my clit and thinking about him I hear the shower turn off and I see him catch me looking into the mirror. I panic and quickly move out of the way hoping he might think that he was seeing things.

"Kaitlyn?" He calls out. I stay silent and creep out of the room then sprint to my room and jump into bed, pretending to be asleep. After about seven minutes I feel him sit on the edge of my bed and I am surrounded by the soft scent of soap and aftershave and I can immediately tell that he's only in his boxers.

"Kaitlyn, I know you are awake. And I know what you were doing. I just want you to know that it's okay. You're not in trouble." He says.

"You're not mad?" I open my eyes and look at him, scared and very turned on.

"No sweetheart i'm not. To tell you the truth, I have thought about you the same way for a while now too."

"Really?" I sit up still naked and glance at his body, feeling myself get really wet.

"Yes." He replies. I get on my knees completely revealing myself and he can't help but stare at my 36 D breasts.

"Do you want to fuck me daddy? Right now?" I ask as I lean forward and start rubbing his hard cock through his boxers.

"This is so wrong..." He says as he pushes me back down onto the bed and starts kissing my neck.

"Its okay.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

Nobody has to know." I run my hands down his abs shivering as he bites my sweet spot then continues kissing down my neck and chest until he reaches my breasts. He takes one in his mouth, sucking on my nipple until it gets erect, then moves to the other doing the same.

He kisses down my stomach until he reaches my bare, hairless, soaked pussy and flips over so I'm sitting on his face. He grips my hips pulling me down and pressing his face into my sweet pussy teasing by licking and kissing the small folds. I grind on his face in anticipation and he licks up from my tight hole to my clit and gently takes it into his mouth to suck on it lightly. I moan, willing him to suck just a little harder.

His fingers find their way to my hole and he begins to finger me as he works my pussy with his mouth.

"Oh daddy yes, please. Please fuck me." He responds by flipping me back over so he's on top and kissing me roughly. He swiftly takes his boxers off and I can see his long thick cock. He kisses me again and asks,

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I reply and thrust my hips up against him causing the head of his dick to enter my wet pussy. I moan and he slowly pushes himself deep inside me.

"Mmm daddy... Harder." He begins to thrust deep inside me faster and harder. I moan louder and louder, digging my nails into the soft flesh of his back. He groans in pleasure as I scream his name, feeling myself being driven deeper and deeper into my intense orgasm.

"Kaitlyn can I cum inside you?"

"Please daddy cum inside me. I'm so close. I'm going to cum." He drives me over the edge by drilling his cock into me as hard as he can manage without hurting me. I scream in pleasure as I cum all over his cock. He cums as soon as he feels my warm cum cover his dick and I moan one last time for him before he collapses on top of me.

"Holy.." He starts.

"Shit." I finish.

"Exactly." He responds.

"Daddy that was amazing." He just rolls over so he's not on top of me anymore and pulls me into his warm arms sighing in agreement. I get the hint and snuggle up to him, falling asleep in his arms.

Published 
Written by SexyWolfGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments