Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me And Hannah, Round 2

0
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
First Time Was hot, now we get even hotter.

So, after our first time, me and Hannah grew quite accustomed to each other. We spent every minute of everyday with each other when ever our aunts and uncles hung out, which was about 99% of the time I was down there. Occasionally, we would take walks together around town or go to the beach and tan with each other. We were attached at the hip, literally and figuratively.

Anyway, we always did little sexual things to each other. She would always brush my cock with her hand and I would slide my hands over her mound in her shorts. Or she would drop something and bend over very slowly to pick it up and I would always wear tight shorts that would show off my large cock.

So one day, the whole family went to the beach and me and Hannah went swimming and ended up going to the sand bar and sitting there with each other talking.

"So, you ready for round two baby?" I said

"Not here. Look, were only about 50 feet away from the shore, the could easily catch us doing it out here." Hannah stated.

"Not right now. Later tonight. After everybody goes to sleep. Meet me outside of our house at midnight."

"Okay, count me in. I'll have something special for you tonight."

So we swam for another twenty minutes and went in. We tanned and ate lunch together and went to the beach house to chill out. I went back and grabbed my towel to shower. Hannah looked out her bedroom window and saw me and I saw her and waved her to come on.She sprinted out of the house with a towel in hand, without anybody seeing. She ran up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips and I grabbed her hand and led her into the shower.

"How about we undress each other?" She said very softly.

"Sure. You start first."

She started with my shirt first. She slowly lifted my shirt from the bottom over my head, stopping for a second to look at my cut abs. She then took off my swimming trunks. She slowly untied the string and pulled them down until they were at my ankles and she just stood and stared at my cock.

She pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "Your turn."

I started with her bikini top. I pulled the string and it fell to the ground, revealing her nice set of breasts. I then pulled the string on her bottoms, which fell very quickly to the ground, showing off her nice little pussy. She was already dripping from seeing my body. I pulled her close and pressed my cock against her mound. I gave her a light kiss on the lips and pulled her into the shower. I turned on the hot water and it was exhilarating. The warmth of the water and Hannah just drive me insane and made my cock grow to full attention. Hannah noticed and her hand shot to my cock, but I stopped it.

"No no. Not until tonight." I said.

We scrubbed each other for a good thirty minutes and washed off.

"I can't wait for tonight baby." She said

"Neither can I." I said.

So later on, we all conjugated to decided who was going to drive to dinner. I said I would and nobody would ride with me, but Hannah.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

We rode to Mao Mikes together and we just made small talk. So we arrived at Mao Mikes and we took a seat across from each other with the rest of the family. Hannah sent me a text message to look under the table. I pretended to drop my fork and I looked at hannah. She was wearing a skirt with no panties, and she was soaking wet. I got up and she winked at me. After dinner, I sat outside at the fire with my family, and had a beer. At about 11:30 everybody went to bed and I made went to the beach with a blanket and a small lantern. At 11:59, Hannah arrived in her short white skirt and white tank top. She came over to me and sat on top of me and kissed me on the lips gently.

What I didn't notice is that she had brought a friend with her.

"James, this is my friend Carolyn."

"Why hello Carolyn."

She was absolutely gorgeous. Had the same figure as Hannah, but with fire red hair and bright blue eyes that I could see in the darkness.

"Well," Hannah said," my friend Carolyn wanted to meet you and she wanted to see if she could join us tonight. Would that be alright?"

"Hell yes. Lets get things started." I said.

Carolyn and Hannah then undressed each other and started to kiss each other very passionately. Seeing this, my cock began to stand at attention. Hannah looked at Carolyn and she looked at my cock and gasped. "I've never seen one so big, I want it in my mouth now."

She didn't hesitate to put my cock into her hot mouth. Hannah then went directly to my balls and My toes started to curl. I was in the happiest places one earth. I reached behind both of them and started to finger their tight little cunts. As their moaning got louder, my cock got harder and harder, until Hannah stopped and positioned herself on my large member, and Carolyn placed her pretty little pussy on my face.

"Holy shit. You are such a good pussy eater." She screamed. My tounge exploring every inch of her pussy. Then I heard a loud scream. Hannah was riding my cock like a mad woman. Her ass slamming against my thighs. I could feel her pussy clamping against my cock as she came.

"Oh Fuck! I'm coming. Rub my clit James!" I did as I felt her cum rush out and squirt all over my abs.

"My turn!" Carolyn exclaimed. She got off my face and positioned herself doggy style and I got behind her. I put my cock about three inches in and I could her scream in pleasure.

"Keep going baby. I want in all."

I plunged my cock deep inside her belly and she screamed as I pumped in and out as fast as I could. She was screaming so loud I thought that they would hear her at the beach house. I could feel her pussy clamp on my dick as she came over and over. I was ready to burst, filled up to the brim and ready to come. I then placed my cock in Hannah's pussy and fucked her until I came in her tight cunt. I filled her up and Carolyn went down and licked up all my cum out of her pussy. She swallowed it all and gave me and Hannah a kiss. Oh, my god, I can't wait till our third encounter.
Published 
Written by MrLanley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors