Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Mom Part 1

"Mother and son come to terms"

6
0 Comments 0
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Until I was about ten and up to the birth of my brother, mom and I had a good relationship. It was around this time she started to drink. When she was sober, she was the mother I grew up knowing, but when she was drinking she could be mean and hateful. Mom wasn't ever physical with me, but, her tongue was like a two-edged sword. That sword often cut deep and could be painful. So our relationship for two years became less loving and more resentful as I fought back.

My granddad and grandmother, on my dads side of the family, owned a mid-sized working cattle ranch in southeastern Arizona. Every summer my Aunt Emma's daughters and I would spend the summer there. The summer I turned 12, my Aunt Emma stayed at the ranch all summer because my Uncle Charles was a career Navy man, and his ship was deployed. As I pulled away from my mom, my Aunt had become, a buffer between mom and me. Really, she became in a sense my second mom for the rest of my life. And for this reason, I told her that I did not want to return home. My Aunt then talked with my grand-parents, and my dad. So it was decided that I could stay to help Granddad on the ranch and start high school at the end of summer. Later when I graduated from high school in 1962, I joined the Navy. This back ground is needed because it makes what happened between mom and me more strange. I was 21 when she and I had sex. I am 68 years old now and have spent 47 years trying to figure it out.

In 1962, while I was in boot camp, my parents divorced. My dad's career took him to Nevada, and my mom moved back to Phoenix, Arizona, where her sisters lived. For first four years that I was in the Navy I went to my dads, my aunts, or to the ranch when I took leave. So I did not see or talk to my mom from age 12 to 21. I once heard from my dad that she was still drinking when he visited my brother. And in 1966, I decided to stay in the Navy. It so happened that one my mom's sisters came to San Diego on business. She had remained close to my dad, and knew my ship was home ported there, so she came to visit me. Aunt Tommie told me that my mom wanted to try and make amends with me, and asked if I would take leave and visit her. I had wanted to see my little brother but wasn't sure how Mom would react to it, so, I decided to go see Mom and Robert. But on the drive to Phoenix, I had many second thoughts about the trip. The first night I spent with Aunt Tommie and Uncle Red. She told me mom wasn't drinking the way she had been and was a court recorder.

On the next day I went to my mom's house. She was happy to see me and impressed seeing me in uniform. I had already made two cruises to Vietnam, and our destroyer had been on the gun line several times, dueling a few times with shore batteries. So I had a few service ribbons. Mom asked me about the Navy and was concerned that my ship had been under enemy fire and hit once. Mom also wanted to know what my job was. I said my rate was gunners mate second class, and my job was as a mount captain on one of the ship's gun mounts. She was doing well and, owned the small one-bedroom house she lived in. She took a week's vacation, and we spent a large deal of time talking. Mom was frank, saying that she had not wanted to have a baby, so she was depressed afterward. She said said my dad wasn't terribly under standing, so she started to drink. She said she was sorry for the way she had treated me and asked me to forgive her. We had a good time.

Mom later asked me if I would go out to dinner with her so some of her friends could meet me. She said she wanted "show off her sailor." I told her I would go out with her if she would not drink, because I did not want to go down that road. So she promised that she would not have anything to drink but soda.

The next next night was Friday, Aunt Tommie said she would baby-sit Robert for the weekend. Mom was19 when she had me, so she was now 40. Mom had blonde, shoulder-length hair and stood 5' 6", with an extremely good figure and I guess 38 C breasts. She was wearing a basic black dress that stopped just above her knees with some fringe on it, and it was low cut, so she was showing ample cleavage and a good part of her thighs when she sat down. Mom looked more like 30 than 40. I was surprised at how good she looked. As a kid, I had never thought about her as being pretty, but at 21, I realized she was a remarkably attractive woman.

We went to a steak house where we met her friends, six women and two of their husbands. They were all about the same age. I learned later that they had met because they were in a swingers club. After dinner, we all went to the bar that was owned by Aunt Tommie and Uncle Red. We finished the night out there dancing and having a good time with her friends. Mom and I went home about midnight.

After getting home, we talked for awhile, and then she made up the sofa-bed for me. She turned the living room light out. I told her I was going to watch TV for a little bit. So she thanked me for a lovely night, kissed me, and went into her bedroom. I then waited until things were quiet in her room. When I was not on the ship or in a barracks, I slept nude. So thinking she had gone to bed, I stripped and got under the sheets.

About twenty minutes later, I heard mom's bedroom door open. It opened into the kitchen, and I heard the refrigerator open and close. Mom said from the kitchen, " I was good all night. Would you like to drink one beer with me?"

My first thought was oh no, but she had kept her promise. So I said," Ok, I will drink one with you."

Walking into the living room, she had on an old, thin, white T-shirt that just did cover her pussy. The back light of the TV allowed me to realize she was naked. So I was able to make out details of her breast, nipples and see that her pubic mound was shaved under the T-shirt.

Mom had always worn T-shirts to sleep in. I had seen my mother nude only once when I was a kid. We lived in a double-wide trailer, and the bath room was down a short hallway from my bedroom next to my parent's bedroom. One night I went to the bathroom. Just as I reached for the door, handle my parent's door opened and out stepped my mom nude. I am not sure who was more surprised. She made no attempt to hide her-self. Then she chewed me out for being there as if I had been waiting all night so I could see her naked. Looking back it is funny but at the time she made me feel like a jerk.

Handing me a beer, she seat on the end of the sofa-bed leaning back against the arm. One foot was on the floor, and the other was on the sofa-bed with her knee bent. This caused the T-shirt to slide up several inches.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

I could see her pubic mound, the furrow between her pussy lips. It was impossible not to look. At the same time, I am not sure if I was scared, nervous, turned on, or just confused by her. I began to feel my cock getting hard. Here was a good-looking woman showing me her body. But this was my mother for Christ's sake. Yet my cock seemed to have a mind of its own. What was wrong with me? I thought.

Then mom said, "I watched you in the shower last night. The door wasn't shut tight."

Not sure how to answer her, I said, " Sorry thought I had it closed."

I am 5' 11" and at the time I was a solid 200 pounds. I worked out, so I had serious muscle tone.

"Oh, not a problem. It was all my pleasure," she said moving up to rest her leg against my left thigh.

 She continued, "I divorced your dad because I came to realize we were mismatched sexually, and I needed the freedom to explore what I would enjoy sexually. I joined a swingers group after moving back here. I enjoy it, and my friends I have come to know each other particularly well."

Then she put her hand right on my hard cock and said, "You are bigger than your dad all around."

My heart was beating like a jack hammer, and if I could have moved away, I would have. But with my mom on the left, and the wall on the right, I couldn't attempt to get away.

Mom said, "I want to make love to you. You are so handsome. I get wet just looking at you."

Then she removed the T-shirt. She looked good. Her breasts were firm with nipples that were the size of my little finger. Her stomach was flat until it reached her pussy mound. I realized then that she wasn't shaved, but a true blonde with little natural hair, so she looked shaved.

I was highly aroused from seeing her, and the idea of fucking her was exciting. Then I thought Damn, she is my mother. What the hell are you thinking about doing?

She pulled the sheet down and took my cock in her hand. Her hand was uncommonly warm. Using a finger she spread the drop of pre-cum around the head of my cock.

I knew this wasn't right, but here was a good-looking woman, whether it was my mother or not, who was playing with my cock and driving me crazy. So if she wanted to fuck, why the hell not?

"You have a nice cock," she said, as she placed her mouth over my cock and ran her tongue over and around the head. It felt as if she was touching every nerve in the body at the same time.

She took my cock into her mouth, and she moved up and down the shaft. At the top, she would make a small twist with her head that made me jump every time, but damn, it felt good.

After ten minutes or so she stopped. Then she climbed on top of me and gave me a long kiss exploring my mouth and tongue with hers. Feeling her breasts and hard nipples pressing into my chest, and my cock resting in the warm wet furrow between her pussy lips felt so good and so naughty at the same time. I was in this strange game and could not have stopped even if I had wanted to, and I didn't want to.

I rolled over. She was now under me. I started with small kisses to her neck, face, and eyelids. As I did this, she made small moaning sounds, moving her hips up and down and causing my cock to slide up and down between her pussy lips. Her pussy juice and my pre-cum made her extremely wet. I Kissed her on the mouth, allowing my tongue to explore her tongue and mouth. The kiss was wet and exciting.

 I kissed my way down to her breasts. Cupping first one then the other in my hands, I was kissing her nipples and sucking on them. This seemed to drive her crazy. She was moaning, wiggling her whole body, and talking saying, "Fuck don't stop. Suck harder."

"Eat my pussy before I go crazy."

I moved down her stomach and started kissing her just where her pussy mound started. I slowly worked my way down kissing and sucking on her pussy lips. Then kissing the inside of her thighs. Her scent was intoxicating and drew me to her wet pussy.

"Oh please don't tease me. Just lick my pussy."

I could no longer resist and gave in to her. I flattened out my tongue, spreading her pussy lips apart. I placed my tongue just above her hole and slowly licked up her pussy to the clit. Next, I licked around her clit and sucked it. Then I returned to her pussy hole and fucked her with my tongue. This caused her breathing to increase and the moaning to increase, and made her say things that did not make sense. The feelings I was gave her were really there in the bed, but mentally she was somewhere else. Later, she said that when she climaxed, it was as if she went to some warm, delightful place that gave her immense pleasure.

After a few minutes, she returned. It was like she had passed out or was asleep?

"Oh fuck baby that, was wonderful. It felt so good."

Spreading her legs and then placing her hands on her pussy, she used her fingers to open her lips and said, "Fuck my pussy."

I pushed her thighs back a little, and holding my cock, I ran the head up and down between her pussy lips. As I started to place my cock into her pussy, I saw a small stream of milky, colored pussy juice leaking and running down her ass. I pushed, and I was in her truly warm and wet pussy. I pushed all the way until my balls rested on her ass.

"Stay right there baby I want to feel your hard cock filling my pussy."

I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock, and the feeling was incredible. After a short time, I began to pump in and out of her. Her moans, the noise she was making, and her meeting my thrusts told me she was enjoying this.

After a while, I could feel the pressure building in my balls from her pussy contracting around my cock and knew I was getting close to shooting my load.

"I am going to cum soon," I said.

" Don't pull out. I am safe and want to feel your cock shooting your hot cum in my pussy."

I stopped when I was all the way in her pussy for a second and then it happened. I started to cum for what seemed a long time. I pulled out and lay down beside mom for a short time to catch my breath.

Mom said, "That was really so good. We have the weekend, and I know you have to leave Monday. There is a pool party with the swing group tomorrow, and Sue said you could come if you are interested."

I was surprised and some what interested but not sure I was ready for that. Then the thought came, you have just fucked your mom.

I said, "I will think about it." I knew the answer was going to be yes. Why the hell not?

Published 
Written by Navy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors