Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and my sister

"my curiosity gets the better of me..."

12
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
994 words 994 words
My name is Chris (I've changed the names due to anonymity) I am 18 years old. I'm about 6ft tall, stocky/overweight, dark brown hair and I have a pretty impressive 7.5" penis (not made bigger for the story!!) And so it begins....

It is 1:40am on Wednesday 1st June 2011 and I have just been awakened my the sound of moaning in the next room. Silently, I crept out of bed and noticed that my sister's bedroom light was on, shining under the slightly open door. My curiosity decided to get the better of me. I took a peek through the door and saw the best sight of my life!. There, about 2 metres in front of me was my sister Emma bearing all in front of her mirror moaning as her fingers are caressing her breasts and squeezing her erect nipples.

Now about my sister, She is 3 years older than me which makes her 21, she's about 5ft 5 tall blonde hair, with uncommon yellow eyes. She isn't in any type of "group" like goths, emo, scene, that type of stuff. She is her own person.

Her breasts are an impressive 36DD which fit perfectly with her body, she has amazing curves which never fail to make a man stare, (I have checked her out many times!).

Back to the bedroom-the thing that caught my eye most was that she was holding a pair of my underwear to her crotch, soaking them in her womanly juices. I got an instant erection, and without thinking I slid my hand into my shorts and stroked my balls!

I was gently working on my balls when I heard her moan my name.

"Oh chris! I love the feel of your shorts on my pussy!"

I thought she must've seen me, so I ran back to my room to continue wanking to what I had just witnessed. That night I must've had the most explosive orgasm ever, as I woke up with my cum all over my body, and on the sheets.

I decided to wait till after my morning shower before removing them and placing them in the wash.

I headed back to my room after the shower and noticed that someone had changed the sheets before I even had the chance." oh no!, I hope no-one seen my mess!" I thought while walking down towards the kitchen.

Emma was kneeling down by the washing machine shoving my sheets in to be washed when she looked up and said to me, "use tissue next time little bro." She winked at me and left to go to her room.

I was embarrassed but so excited to find that she knew what I got up to in my room.

The following night was when I decided to see more of Emma's great body.

I had set up a video camera in the air vent in her bedroom, and its on an angle pointing down towards her mirror ad bed, so if she done anything tonight I would get perfect view of it.

It is soon time for Emma to go to bed, she walks into her room wearing a pair of my shorts and a tight fitting tank top, without a bra.

AnneJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneJohnson

I boot up my laptop and open up the screen to show me the view of the camera. There she is, walking to her bed sliding off her tank top revealing her breasts!

How I wish I was there right now!

She then done something which shocked me and made me worry! she looked directly to the camera and smiled!

"How did she know it was there!?" I thought, holding my cock in my hand! She looked at the camera once more and made a motion with her finger as if wanting me to go to her! After five minutes, I decided to take a look for myself and walk quietly to her room, I slide in through the open door and she turns around and sees my raging erection sticking out like a tent in my shorts!

She says to me, "why don't you let that fella breath down there? Can I see him?"

"Y-y-you want to see it?"

By now I was trembling with nerves.

"Yes I want to see it, I want to lick it, suck it and fuck it!, now take it out of your pants LITTLE BROTHER!!"..she seemed to get angrier by the second, so I decided to do as she wished!

I slid my shorts down to reveal my raging 7.5" cock and my sister dived onto me grabbing my dick and stroking it with such ferocity I thought it would fall off!

She picked me up and threw me onto her bed and straddled me, teasing her pussy lips on my cock head. Suddenly I thrust my hips up and entered her pussy making her scream in pleasure.

"That's it little brother, fuck me! fuck me hard!" As she said this, she start bouncing up and down taking the full length into her pussy and gyrating her hips, adding pleasure to her clit!

We both started moaning quite loud now. We could sense the cum rising in each other, "cum inside me Chris, I've wanted this for so long! Cum for me!" As she said that I shot about 4 or 5 jets of semen into her awaiting pussy.

As my cum splashed on the inner walls of her pussy, she started screaming and cumming like there was no tomorrow!

"Thank you little brother, I love you!"

"I love you too sis!"

We fell asleep on each other that night and when we woke up, there was a note on the bedside table saying, " I've taken the camera back, amazing show last night, I enjoyed it myself ;). .Invite me next time."

This could of been our mom, dad, or little sister who left this note, only time will tell.

TO BE CONTINUED...............

(My first story guys, comments and criticism will be listened to and appreciated!, enjoy)

Published 
Written by cum_shooter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments