Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and My Sister

"The day I never saw cumming? This story is 100% fictional and is only for your entertainment"

31
13 Comments 13
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I'll start this one off by telling you a little about myself . My name is Kyle and I just turned 20 years old. I live in Florida and attend the University of Miami. While attending college I hadn't had the time to visit family back in Daytona. With the classwork and all the extra things I had after class I didn't have the time to travel the distance to visit them and I hadn't seen them since Christmas Break. I took the drive back home for the summer. When I walked into the house I was first greeted by my father with a handshake then my mother in the kitchen with a hug, then by my sister running and screaming leaping through the air and gave me a huge hug. I had just got home in time for dinner so we all sat down and caught up since I hadn't seen them in about six months or so.

We talked about college and classes, and then my sister told me she tried out for the cheer team for next school year. I found this odd as she had always hated cheerleaders but I didn't question it, and even more shocking she had made them team and accepted the spot. After dinner  I went to my room and changed into a muscle shirt and basketball shorts and went for a run, and returned to the den about 2 hours later. I put in my favorite movie of all time American Pie Beta House. I sat on the couch and a few minutes later Alexis joined me. It was about 11pm so mom was in bed. When Alexis popped down on the  corner of the couch my breath was taken away. I had never been attracted to my sister sexually until now. Just to give you an idea of what my sister looks like she's pretty hot.

At about five foot five inches, long beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, sexy tan skin, nice full lips, 36c breasts, flat stomach, and nice firm ass, anyways back to the story. My sister entered the den wearing a tanktop almost to small to hold her large breast in and shorts so small and tight her ass was hanging out the bottom of her shorts. I had a hard on almost immediately. I tried to take my mind of her by watching the movie. She started by sitting on the other side of the couch and by the half way point she had her head laying in my lap just inches from my cock. Then the one part where the one guy was eating the girl out and she squirted all over his face always turned me on and Alexis found that out quickly.

She jumped up and screamed "OH MY GOD KYLE!!! You Perv!" with a sheepish look on her face
"What?" I asked "The movie did it not you." She looked at the ground then back at me me while biting her bottom lip and sitting in my lap with her arms around my neck. "You sure about that?" she said. I could only mutter our "Uhh....maybe" she smiled and then out of nowhere kissed me softly then roughly pushed her tongue into my mouth while grabbing the back of my head while I grabbed her ass.

After making out for quite awhile I laid her on her back and slowly removed her shirt and with no bra on I figured she had been planning for this to happen. I softly kissed her lips and moved to one breast sucked one nipple into my mouth and she moaned out softly.

I then started softly kissed down her stomach. She squirmed under every kiss I planted. I focused around her belly button for about five minutes or so while one of my hands teased the inside of her thigh driving her wild. I softly rubbed along her thigh and then I slowly removed her shorts as I stopped to take in her gorgeous body gah she had the body of a goddess. I was in such a trance that it took her hitting me to get me out of it.

"What?" Alexis asked
"Nothing, I've just never seen a girl with such an amazing body like yours its perfect." I replied.

She smiled and bit her bottom lip. I returned back to where I left off I planted small kissed on the inside of her thigh every so often giving her clit some attention. At this point she was under my control and she knew it. She wasn't going to get any relief until I was ready to give it to her no matter how much she begged for it.

After teasing her for about 20 minutes I figured she had enough torture. I slowly rubbed two fingers up and down her crack and she started bucking like a pissed off bull. I shoved my fingers home and pumped them like a mad man while simultaneously diving into her clit driving her crazy. I was shocked as to the fact that her screams weren't waking our mother. She was screaming loud enough to be heard in China .

I continued to giver her clit full attention. I softly nibbled at it with my teeth. while rolling my tongue vigorously over her clit and pumping now three fingers into her her hot hole. After about five minutes of this treatment she was bucking under me. I dove my tongue into her love hole while rubbing her clit vigorously. She almost drowned me in all her nectar that flowed from her body. We shared a passionate kiss and I was pretty sure she was enjoying how she tasted cause she licked my face dry of her sweet sweet nectar.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

Which following she flipped me on my back and started kissing softly down my stomach. When she got to my basketball shorts you could already see the noticeable bulge in my pants. I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you and say I'm eight or nine inches I'm not I'm a respectable seven. She slowly moved my shorts and boxers in one continuous move.

She started slow with a handjob she was slow but rough a few more minutes of this and I would have blew my load all over her face, and then she finally started teasing the head of my cock with tongue licking it clean of the pre cum and then she took all seven inches all at one time. I felt my rock hard cock slide into her hot mouth and then slowly slip down the back of her throat and she took it like a pro holding it there for awhile. She continued this for quite sometime taking me all in. Giving me a lot of tongue in the process rolling it around my head along the bottom of my shaft.

I eventually told her I was gonna cum and she looked at me and nodded and with that I drove my cock down the back of her throat and blew the biggest load ever. If I counted right it was six shots of seamen I believe. and she swallowed it all.

"How did you get so good?" I asked
"I've just had a lot of practice." she replied, I just smiled!!

She came back up to my face and passionately kissed me and I could still takes some of my seamen in her mouth. After awhile she started to rub my dick hard again. So I flipped her on her back and pulled a condom from my wallet. I always carried one for spur of the moment sex like this. I place the wrapper in my mouth and looked her in the eyes and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" and her whole face just gleamed when I was showing her compassion. She nodded approval and with that I tore open the wrapper and as I pulled it out she took it from my hand and rolled it down my shaft. I then laid on my back as she mounted me she grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit getting it as wet as possible.

As she slowly pushed my cock in it was a wonder I didn't blow my load right then she was so tight. And then what I felt next threw my head into a frenzy. I felt my cock push past her hymen as she yelped in pain. I looked at her with a worried look on my face and asked "Did I just take your virginity?"
"Yea  you did" she replied
"I thought you had experience?" I asked
"At giving head yea, but I've never taken it further than that, I've been saving myself for you Kyle." With that I leaned up and passionately kissed her.

I then slowly pushed my cock in and out as I fondled her breasts she was taking all seven inches like a pro I was amazed. She was grinding into my cock and then finally she took control and started slamming down on my cock. I met her thrusts halfway slamming into her even hard penetrating her even deeper as she screamed out in lust. It felt like I pushed even deeper with every thrust upward. After a few minutes of her on top I lifter her up and bent her over the couch. I placed my cock at her entrance and slammed it home thrusting deep into her as I continued to play with her breasts with one hand and rub her clit with the other hand.

She was in pure lust now her eyes sparkled as she looked over her shoulder and moaned loudly in pleasure. I was still amazed that our mom hadn't come downstairs yet. Dad worked the late shift so we didn't have to worry about him. As I continued to rub her clit I knew she was close to an intense orgasm she was bucking on my dick like crazy, screaming, and her was was even tighter then when I first entered her. I continued to slam my cock deeper inside her and with one hand I clamped down on her clit and that threw her to climax and she experienced the best orgasm of her life which then pushed me to my best orgasm ever as well. I thrusted deep inside her as I shot seven loads of seamen into the condom. I then laid down on the couch wore out from out little encounter. Alexis laid on top of me as we fell asleep in each others arms naked. I awoke the next morning to mom walking across the floor upstairs. I woke Alexis and told her to get dressed as mom was coming downstairs. As we laid on the couch talking about he upcoming annual high school end of the year party.

Mom popped around the corner and was like "Aw...How cute y'all had a sleepover...Well breakfast is ready if y'all want to come up and eat."

Alexis and I just looked at each other and smiled after mom left Alexis whispered "This is just the beginning of a great summer"

I smiled at her and replied "I look forward to it"

I will continue this story if it gets replies...now please remember this is my first story so I'm hoping you enjoyed it... but the more people that like it the more likely I am to continue the story

Published 
Written by sexdrive11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments