Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me Too?

"A story of a young woman's acceptance into the sexual family."

8
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As I arrived home from school that day, I knew something was going on. I could hear the moans and groans and could almost detect the odor of sex wafting through the house. It was not unusual for my mother and step-father, Don, to make love during the day and I had actually grown accustomed to it. They had been married three years and loved sex. I could hear them at night in their room as they made mad, passionate love together. I could even smell it in the car after they’d been out the night before or came home from a trip.

Once, on a long road trip to my grandmother's house, they thought I was asleep in the back seat although I was only napping. My mom always gets horny on a long car trip and this trip had been no exception. Her head followed her hand into Don's lap as she began to take his big dick deep into her mouth. I could hear her slurping as she rode up on down on his throbbing meat. We hadn't passed many mile markers when I sensed Don pushing back on the seat and the speed of the car increasing. Suddenly, I heard him groan from way down deep inside as he shot his heavy load of cum deep into Mom's mouth. She gulped as she swallowed every drop.

Actually, they had even let me watch a couple of times. It all began the night I walked into the family room while they were watching a pornographic DVD. Don tried to switch to regular TV, but he was too slow. I saw a man and woman fucking on the large-screen HD TV. Don said, "Oh, what the hell. You're old enough to see this, I guess. You've probably seem more than this in sex education class. Barbara, let's give her some home-style sex education." I didn't realize until then that his pants were unzipped and Mom had had his huge, hard dick in her hands, gently jacking it up and down.

I sat down in the easy chair trying to watch the movie and my parents at the same time and got so horny that it became impossible to avoid rubbing my clit through my shorts. As the action between Mom and Don became more energetic, Mom finally said, "Jenny, for crying out loud, pull your pants down so you can rub your pussy. I know you want to." And I did . . . want to, so down came my shorts. Mom and Don continued as if I weren't even there. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I could feel the heat building up inside me.

Don stripped Mom completely naked. He sucked her tits. He licked her pussy. He sucked on her clit. He put his dick in her mouth, in her pussy, and rubbed it all over her tits. He stretched her out on the couch and placed her head on the arm, pulling her until her necked arched backwards and her mouth was pointing toward him as he approached the couch from the end. Her throat was stretched straight, her mouth wide open. This obviously wasn't the first time they had done this, because when Don stuck his dick into her mouth and all the way down her throat, his balls hanging over her nose and face, Mom never uttered a word of protest. In fact, she seemed to get even more turned on by it.

He slowly began to rock his hips as his dick slid in and out through her pursed lips. Mom was rubbing her clit with the tips of the fingers of one hand while she pinched her nipples with the other. Her breath became more and more labored. I guess it’s not easy to breathe with a big dick down your throat and somebody's balls lying on your nose.

As Don's movements increased in speed, so did Mom's fingers . . . and mine. I was rubbing my pussy as hard as I could. I could feel the pressure building way down deep inside. My breath, too, was increasing. Suddenly, Don shouted, “HERE IT COMES!!” as he shot his complete load down Mom's throat. Mom's moans became a loud muffled noise as her orgasm hit her between the legs like a pile driver. My orgasm was so powerful I shot pussy juice all over the chair.

From that night on, whenever I heard the sounds of love-making I would rush in to watch. I was allowed to participate only by masturbating although Mom did put her finger in my pussy once as I stood next to the couch while Don ate her pussy. That was one of the most powerful orgasms I’d ever had. I was never allowed to touch Don's dick nor did he ever try to touch me even though he loved to watch me rub my pussy. Occasionally, he'd suggest we all three watch a porno movie and masturbate together which we did a couple of times a month.

Sometimes in my room, I'd stick my finger in my pussy to try to imagine what it must be like to have a dick in there, but I never felt as good as it appeared to feel to Mom when Don was fucking her. I'd even suck my middle finger pretending it was Don's dick, but that wasn't worth a damn, either.

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

So most of the time, I just watched, rubbed my pussy, hungering for the first time I'd feel someone's dick inside me and their cum washing my soul.

Then came that day I referred to at the beginning of this story. As I took off my jacket and put my school books down, I could hear Mom shouting, "Jenny, quick. Get in here now." Her voice was coming from the dining room. As I rounded the doorway, there was Mom, totally naked, sitting in the middle of the dining room table, her legs bent at the knees and spread wide apart. She was leaning back, supported by her arms, with Don's head plastered to her pussy! Don was naked, too. He was sitting on the front three or four inches of his chair, leaning into Mom's pussy as though he were eating a meal, which I suppose he was, his tongue busily licking her clit. His dick was sticking straight out in front of him underneath the table and his balls were hanging down like two bells hanging in the steeple of the courthouse.

When I got over my shock, I realized that Mom was shouting, “Suck his dick, Jenny, suck his dick!” Although I’d never sucked anybody’s dick, I was ready to give it a shot. I quickly slipped under the table and slid over to where Don’s dick stuck out like the battering ram on an ancient Greek warship. I wrapped my small hand around it, but his dick was so big around that I couldn’t even get it all in one hand. I felt an almost electric shot go through his body as my cool hand touched the hot skin of his pecker.

As I brought my legs around in front of me so that I could sit flat on the floor facing Don’s dick, I realized I still had all my clothes on. Things seemed to be going very well above my head—Mom was moaning as Don ate her pussy and Don seemed pre-occupied by his efforts, so I paused what I was doing long enough to get my panties off. My pussy began breathing on its own as the cool air caressed it, pussy juice leaking out to run down the crack of my ass. I pulled my skirt up to my waist and inserted a finger as deeply into my pussy as possible while returning to my ministrations on Don’s dick.

After being excluded from their sexual adventures for so long, it was hard to accept that I was now an integral part of their love-making. As I took Don’s cock into my mouth, I couldn’t believe how wide I had to spread my lips just to get them around the head. Slowly, my jaw muscles began to relax and my mouth opened wider and wider, and more and more of his cock slid inside. I tried to breathe through my nose as I had seen Mom do. This helped a lot and I relaxed even further. Having never given head before, I wasn’t exactly sure what to do, but I just moved my head backwards and forwards, rocking gently on the huge cock in my mouth. I must have been doing something right because I heard Don’s moans in unison with Mom’s as they both received oral sex.

My fingers were busily rubbing and pinching my clit as I tried to catch up to their passion. Don’s cock seemed to get even bigger in my mouth as my mother’s cries became louder and more frantic. Don began to rock his hips so that his cock moved deeper and deeper into and out of my mouth. Suddenly, Mom shouted, “Oh, my God. I’m cumming, Don, I’m cummmmmming!!”

Don grunted deep down inside and I could feel his cock begin to throb. Suddenly my mouth was filled with so much cum that it was running out the corners and dripping off my chin. His cock was actually bouncing, almost lifting my head with each spasm. My pussy exploded as it had never exploded before. My strength was sapped and I fell backward. Don’s cock slipped from my mouth, but not my fingers as I gripped him tightly to keep from falling. He moaned once again as even more cum shot out of his cock.

We all just sat where we were. The sound of heavy breathing filled the room. I tried to sort out what had just happened as I struggled to catch my breath, but finally I thought, “What the fuck! I was just included in Mom and Don’s sex. Damn!” Mom slowly lowered her legs as Don pushed back from the table. He reached under the table and took my hand, pulling me up from the floor. He pulled my face down to his and kissed me gently on the lips, Mom’s pussy juice mixing with the remnants of his cum on our lips. Mom said, “Well, we didn’t plan for that to happen, but now that it has, welcome to the family. From now on, whatever we do, you can do with us. It’s time you enjoyed our sex as much as we do.”

That was the beginning, but it certainly wasn’t the end. I’ll write more later of some of the wonderful, horny, sexy times we had together.

Published 
Written by speedbump
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments