Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meet the Lechers pt. I

"Marie decides to engage in a little action ... with her father."

11
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I noticed the way he'd look at me whenever he thought I wasn't looking. He'd stare for several moments, licking his lips and groping his crotch. Damn-near salivating. He was a sick, troubled bastard, and I loved it. I got off knowing that he desired me, that he wanted to pound my bare, nineteen year old pussy and fill me up with his filthy cum.

I decided to tease him one day. A nice, sunny summer afternoon. I sat in the living room, sucking on a banana popsicle in the most inappropriate way imaginable whilst watching my father, sitting beside me on the sofa, from the corners of my eyes. My poor dad was gawking and gnawing at his lower lip, squirming uncomfortably as he watched me effortlessly take the entire popsicle into my mouth.

As I sucked and licked, I noticed his hands slowly moving to his crotch. He was perhaps dying to adjust himself so that his cock could breathe. I wondered how long it'd take him to excuse himself and escape into the bathroom...how long he was going to watch me treat my popsicle like a rigid cock.

"Gonna take a leak..." He finally said in a soft tremeloed voice. He rose from his seat and trotted upstairs where I heard his bedroom door open and shut.

I pondered as to what he was actually doing in there. Mom was still at work, so he might have been taking advantage of the fact and rubbing one out. The thought got me hot, my pussy lips slightly twinging.

I knew there was a rule somewhere that said fucking your parents was wrong, but I didn't care. The sheer wrongness got me hot, and the thought that my dad was propbably in his room stroking his cock because of me made me even hotter. I had to see what he was doing. Maybe, just maybe, he'd get the gall to toss me onto his bed and fuck his daughter's brains out.

I disposed of the popsicle in the kitchen before I silently made my way upstairs to his room. I approached his door on hushed footsteps, slightly canting my head to listen for any strange sounds. I hoped to hear some moaning or the sound of his hand beating his cock.

I pressed my ear against the door. Nothing. Not even the sound of breathing. Perhaps he really was using the bathroom? I felt a tad disappointed, but I wasn't going to give up just yet. Taking a deep breath, I slowly turned the knob and cracked the door open to a darkened bedroom where the only source of light was from the crack at the bottom of the closed bathroom door. So he was using the bathroom.

I stepped inside, tip-toeing to the bathroom door. I could hear him breathing...low, sharp breaths, and the distinct sound of his hand pounding against the base of his cock. The pervert was getting himself off in there!

Struck with newfound confidence I let myself inside, my lips spreading into a wide grin as my father, sitting on the comode with his pants around his ankles, yelped in surprise, desperately trying to cover himself.

"Marie! Jesus—knock, don't you know how to knock?" He stammered out, his chiseled features beet red from embarrassment.

"I sure do, daddy," I said as I fell gracefully on my knees, and crawled over to him.

"What are you do—"

"Shhh, daddy..." I whispered, removing his hands from his lap so that I could see his stiff cock. I rolled my eyes up to meet his. His big green eyes stared at me with a mixture of confusion and anticipation and ... lust. He wanted me...I could see it. Feel it. The way his cock twitched and throbbed as I wrapped my hand around its shaft, it practically begged me to give it the banana popsicle treatment.

I took my daddy's cock into my mouth, tongue gliding along the underside of his shaft, until my lips kissed the base of his cock, nose nestling in a mess of pubic hairs and tongue lapping at his balls. I felt his fingers whisk away strands of strawberry blonde hair from my face.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

I guess he wanted to get a good look.

I bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking and slurping, while his hips thrust himself deeper into my mouth. I could feel his hot mushroom tip press against the back of my throat.

"Shit...shit, " He whispered between ragged breaths. "This is so wrong..."

My mouth parted from his cock with a loud pop, spittle dripping from the corner of my mouth and onto his cock.

"Really?" I asked. "You mean you don't want to fuck me, daddy?" Wrapping my hand around his shaft, I stroked him good and hard. God the feeling of his saliva-slick shaft felt so nice in my hand.

"I...I do..." He said, defeated.

"How bad do you want your daughter's pussy, hm?" I teased, licking the tip of his cock.

"Real bad, sweetie...I want to fuck my daughter's cunt."

I grinned and rose, stripping down to my t-shirt and knee-high tube socks. Straddling him, I reached down and guided his cock to slip inside of me. I thought I'd go crazy feeling the head of his dick graze against my pussy lips. The wrongness...the taboo... it was driving me wild !

Dad let out a lengthy, shuddering moan as I eased him inside of me. The feeling of my tight little cunt must have felt like heaven around his shaft, because it sure as hell felt like heaven inside of me. Pleasure jolted through me, causing me to whimper a bit.

That's when his experience took over. His hands on my hips, he bounced me atop of him while thrusting up into me, shoving his fat dick good and deep inside of me. Electricity grazed my nerves, and I felt myself gnawing on my bottom lip. I lifted my shirt and bra, so that my supple C-cup breasts could bounce in his face.

"Fuck!" I yelped. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Gaaawd—aiee!" He smacked my ass, and I fell against him, my mouth pressed against his neck.

"You like that...?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, daddy...fuck me. Call me a dirty little girl! Call me your dirty little girl!" I wasn't even aware of me responding to him. The words fell out of my mouth.

Eventually I gathered myself and bucked against him, leaning back so that I could look him directly in the eyes. Our eyes met with such intensity...such lust. I had to shut my mouth to keep from salivating. He growled some, thrusting his cock hard into me, and I, taken off guard, yelped and fell against him again.

"Fuck...me...fuck...me!" I chanted over and over again, feeling myself nearing climax, pussy walls clenching around his shaft like a vice.

"You gonna cum on daddy's cock? Huh? Huh?!" He was so into it, so vicious. It was driving me crazy.

And I arrived. My body stiffened, and I seemed to have lost my voice as the pleasure shook every nerve and set them on fire . Bucking and writhing against him, I heard him tell me that he was close to coming too. One side of me begged for him to shoot off inside of me, but the rational side pushed myself off of him and knelt before him so that he could fill my mouth with delicious daddy cum.

He stroked for a few moments before I felt hot seed splash against my tongue and the back of my throat. Lots of my daddy's cum, so much that it dribbled out of my mouth some before I swallowed every last drop and let out an alleviating sigh.

He sat there, legs trembling and cock twitching, staring at me with smiling eyes. He looked very, very pleased.

"Better clean up before mom gets home," he suggested, his chest heaving.

"You're right," I agreed, getting up and grabbing my clothes. He gave me a playful smack on the ass as I turned to walk away, and I shivered at the touch. "Oooh..."

Screw cleaning up, I thought as I left his bedroom. I might even give mom a welcome home kiss.


Published 
Written by Jett_Black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments