Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Megan's Interim 1:Megan's Dream

"A long time dream is made real"

4
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
856 words 856 words
I feel his eyes on me, as I dance in the dim light. The music is swirling and vibrant, and I lose myself in it, swaying and turning to the rhythms. There is just me, the music, and his eyes.

The grass beneath my feet is cool, a contrast to the heat of the flame as I twirl around it. The air is still, moved only by the fabric of the loose robe I’m wearing. Its flimsy, almost see through, and as the music rises I let it drop, exposing my body to his eyes. The fire light flickers over my breasts, catches on my erect nipples, hardened by the knowledge of him watching me. They sway in time with my movements, rise and fall with my breathing. I know he is staring at them, at me, caressing me with my eyes, catching every movement, from the strands of my hair, down my torso, along my legs. They catch around the silk scarf I have wrapped around my waist, my only pretense at modesty. I know he wants me to drop it, but for now I just dance.

The night sky is clear above, the stars shining down between the trees. Each one is like his eyes, watching me, starring, but the difference is in the heat in his gaze. I don’t know exactly where he is standing, hidden in the darkness, but I can feel the intensity. My sweat runs down between my breasts, and around my ass cheeks, mingling with the dampness in my pussy. The heat between my legs is a match for the fire on my skin, and I can feel the pounding of my heart. I wonder if his is as high as mine.

I finally let the scarf fall, but as the music slows I wrap myself tight, arms across my breasts, legs entwined. I keep my head down, gaze on the grass, waiting. My dance is done, but I am not, I want more, I want what I have always wanted. I wait, hoping.

I hear him approach, and my heart skips a beat. My pussy is dripping, my legs trembling with the effort of holding in my heat. I want to look up, but I can’t, can’t believe it is true, that the dream is finally happening.

He stops in front of me, and shyly, I look up, slowly, carefully. He stands there, bold, shirtless, wearing only jeans. His eyes glitter in the darkness, but he smiles, the smile I know so well. It reassures me, it’s him, but at the same time my heart jumps to my throat.

SoniaFugorss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaFugorss

It’s him, it really is.

He approaches, one hand forward. It touches the skin of my breast, and my skin prickles at once. I shiver in anticipation. I feel his breath on my face, and he leans down to kiss me, softly at first, and as one had massages my breast, the other slips between my legs. He keeps the pressure light, but as the kiss intensifies so does his questing fingers. As his tongue passes my lips, his finger slips inside me. I moan into his mouth. The passion I am feeling is too much for me, and I wrap my arms around him, feeling my breasts press into his body.

He takes me there, in the fire light, on the grass, under the dark summer sky, and as he enters me it is like the first time all over again. My body shakes and trembles, I cry out, and he laughs, kissing me to keep me quiet. I cannot contain myself as my muscles clench in orgasm, and I skin my teeth into the meat of his shoulder. His thrusts grow deeper, harder, faster, and I gasp his name before I lose control once again. He is my world, my universe, him, the grass beneath my back, his chest pressed so hard against mine, the thickness of his cock pounding my cunt. It is heaven, and I am there.

His body tenses in my arms and I feel the pressure within as he cums, pasting my insides with his seed. I want more, and I milk his dick with my pussy as much as I can, wanting him to remain hard, for this moment to last forever, but it is done. I am not sad, the night was everything I had hoped for, and I pull Michael close, kissing him as his brotherly sperm slowly drains from my well fucked pussy. As much as I wanted it to last for hours, it is enough, perfect in its own way. For years I have dreamed this dream, not knowing who it was that watched me in the darkness, but now I know, and together we have made my dream a reality.

There will be more to come, both in this series, and hopefully, in others. Until I sort it all out though, I will most likely be posting shorter things like this. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy, and if there is anything you'd like to see, feel free to tell me.

Published 
Written by Kelsely
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments