Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memorial Day Memories

9
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Memorial Day Memories

School had just ended for me and my sister. Separated by just over a year (me at 21, her just turning 20), we were in separate colleges and returning home at about the same time. During the drive I could think of nothing but the pure bliss that would be relaxation after the intense studying of finals. I pulled into the driveway and there was my sister. A sight for sore eyes indeed. Standing at barely five feet tall she stood with a hand on her hips and a playful scowl on her face. Even contorted in mock rage, she was still gorgeous. Her golden blonde hair hung down to her ass, glimmering in the afternoon sun. My sister was a knockout, and she knew it. Sporting a pair of perky C-cup breasts slightly too large for her frame and a toned stomach and ass, she knew she was hot shit. But to me, she was still my innocent little sister, both in my perception of her, and how she acted around me. I guess I spoiled her, but hey, that’s what big brothers do, right?

I pulled up and got out of the car, my sister walked right up to me, staring at me in the same scowl which I returned. Her scowl started to fade, the corner of her mouth twitching into a smirk. This had long been a game of ours. Who could hold out longer. I almost always won. Before long she started to giggle and hugged me. Standing at a hair under six feet made the hug interesting, her head coming up to my chest, my arms attempting to circle her body, but instead grasping at air. I lifted her light body easily and hugger her properly. “That better Joc?”

Jocelyn smiled at me. “Much better!” I held her in the air not letting her down despite her squirming. “Austin Jay Lewis! Let me down!” She started giggling, and finally I acquiesced, letting her tiny body back down. “It’s good to see you Austin. I really missed you at school.”

“I missed you too Joc, now help me unpack!”

Finally, we got all my stuff into the house, settling it in my room or downstairs in the basement. As per usual, I didn’t start on my laundry, and didn’t plan on doing so until I absolutely had to. I think that might be the male college student credo. My room was exactly as I had left it, an organized mess, and I planned on keeping it that way. Jocelyn was the complete opposite. A neat-freak. Her room was spotless, everything had it’s place. Oddly enough, she had no idea where anything was in her room, but I could find anything I wanted in my room within a few minutes.

As I planned, I took the time off from school and before work to just relax. I caught up on several TV series that I had missed out on at school, read a few books, and mainly relaxed by the pool with my iPod. Few things are more relaxing than playing music as the sun beats down on your body. Now, I’m not going to pretend that the reason I lay out by the pool so often was just the rays. No, that wasn’t it. Jocelyn and her friend Ash hung out there day in and day out. Ash, and just Ash. Legally named Ashley, very few people called her that, and fewer lived to say that they did. She freaked out on you if you called her Ashley. It just wasn’t her name. I must say, Ash fit her quite well; she was smoldering (yes, I chose that name exclusively for that joke). She had jet-black hair that hung to her shoulders, ending in slight curls. A gorgeous face and a body that rivaled my sisters. Although at about 5’6”, there was just more of it to admire. While my sister’s best attribute was her tits, Ash’s was definitely her ass, and that’s not saying that everything else was bad. She also had C-cup breasts, but they were more in proportion to her frame. Her ass was not. The thing was the perfect definition of a bubble but. It appeared to just be carved on there by the most generous of all gods. While not an ass man, hers certainly got my attention.

The three of us spent many an afternoon in the pool, talking, relaxing. Ash and I flirted quite a bit. We would rub up against each other, but under my sister’s watchful eye, I didn’t dare try anything with her best friend. But day after day, I would leave the pool, shower and lay on my bed, dreaming about that tight ass, and although I am ashamed to say it, my sister’s tits sometimes made a guest appearance in my increasingly impure thoughts.

Every day I would go out there, and there they were. Not that I was complaining, in fact, just the opposite. But it wasn’t without mystery. I would walk out, seeing that they were talking, full into an animated conversation. As soon as I would step foot outside, they fell silent, then broke into a fit of giggles. I learned to ignore it. They wouldn’t tell me, so no sense in pressing.

Then Memorial Day came around. Every year there is a blowout just down the block. Parents are not invited. The entire neighborhood knows it’s an excuse for the teenagers and young 20 somethings to get together and drink. But this was a “good” neighborhood, and the parents were pretty slack. My parents knew Jocelyn and I were going, and were going to drink. It was only a block away though, they were confident we wouldn’t overdo it, or drive afterwards. In all the years this party had gone on, there was never one casualty.

Still, my parents had to be responsible about it and talk to us. And my that, I mean my mom. She spoke, while dad stood next to her nodding seriously. “Be careful, have fun. Don’t drink too much. Know your limit and above all DO NOT DRIVE.” Having heard this all before, my sister and I managed semi-disinterested nods of agreement, if only to placate them.

Jocelyn and I got ready, then walked over together, meeting Ash on the lawn before we went in and to the backyard of the house. Music was blaring and there were throngs of people dancing and in various stages of courtship. They ranged from simple making out to heavy petting and downright fucking. The party was in full swing and I soon left the girls alone in search of a drink and hot chick. Sure, if I had my choice it would have been Ash (or maybe even Joc), but at this point I just didn’t want another night in bed with my hand. The drink was easy enough to find, and the girls were everywhere, dancing up a storm. Darkness soon set in, along with a nice buzz. I roamed the yard, hoping the next girl I danced with would be that magical combination of hot and easy. Unsure of either characteristic, I placed on hand on a mystery girl’s shoulder and after a quick nod of consent, we started dancing. After a few songs, my hands were roaming her body, her hands up around my neck and running through my hair. I turned her around and looked into her face. She spoke.

“Hmm, I was hoping I would run into you after we split up earlier.” The sexy whisper in her voice did not go unnoticed.

“Really? And why is that?”

“Do I have to spell it out?”

“I would rather you show me.”

Without another word, she leaned up to me and kissed me, her lips planted on mine, her tongue pushing into my mouth. Gladly I accepted it, our tongues dancing together, my hands roaming her back and landing on her incredible bubble but.

“How about we go inspect what we each couldn’t see in the pool?”

“My thoughts exactly Ash.”

“Not here though, back at your place, in the pool.”

Agreeing, I led her on the quick one block walk back to my house, and into the back yard. Together we stripped naked and she dove into the lighted pool. Finally I was able to see what her bikini hid for these past few weeks. Enjoying the view I began to get hard. “Well, are you just going to stare, or get your ass in here?” Not hesitating another minute, I dove in. We waded, making out way towards each other, meeting for a passionate kiss.

As our tongues dueled, our hands roamed the other’s body. Her ran sexily down my chest and to my crotch, feeling my hard cock, then going lower, massaging my balls. My hands ran down her back cupping her incredible ass once again. This time, her bare flesh. As our kiss deepened, she began to slowly pump my cock in her fist, as my hand moved to her pussy, rubbing her lips softly, then pushing a finger inside her. She moaned into my mouth, and I knew she was ready. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and turned her around, guiding her to the wall of our pool. She leaned over, both hands gripping the outside walls and I stared down at her enticing ass. I rubbed my cock head over her slit, getting it wet with her juices and the pool water. Slowly, inch by inch I fed my cock into her burning snatch.

Both hands on her waist, I began to thrust through the water, fucking her slowly, my frustration abating as my pleasure rose. In and out I kept sawing into her, staring at her greatest attribute.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

As I continued to fuck her, she bit her bottom lip, keeping quiet, not wanting to alert my parents to the ongoings in their pool. I began to thrust faster and faster, penetrating deeper and deeper, fucking her hard now. My cock bottoming out on every thrust, backing out to the tip, then pushing into her again, her folds parting ways and massaging my hard cock. The harder I pushed into her, the harder she pushed back at me, finally moaning out, releasing the hold on her bottom lip. “Fuck, yes. Pound me, fuck my tight pussy.”

I reached under her and one hand went to her swinging tits, just brushing the surface of the water, the other to her clit. Rubbing her clit in tiny circles, and pulling on her nipple, she began to tighten up on me, her pussy like a vice grip on my hard cock. Still I fucked into her. She began to shake and convulse sending ripples throughout the pool. Finally as I continued to thrust deeply into her, she came, drenching my cock. The difference in feel of the pool water and her cum, the hot and cold sensations on my cock, combined with the rapid fucking caused me to loose it. I thrusted deep inside her one last time and came.

We played around in the pool for a while longer, both of us naked, rubbing up against the other. We fucked twice more that night. She rode me to orgasm on the lounge chair besides the pool, then I fucked her standing up in the deep end. Soon after, she left, leaving me alone. I decided to watch a little TV and wait up for my sister, make sure she got home ok.

“Hey bro, you left the party early.” My sister came in at around 1:15, drunk and a little bit wobbly.

“Yea, found a girl, happy to finally break that dry spell.”

“Austin, there are certain things I don’t want to here about. One of them is you fucking other girls.”

“Fair enough, Joc. Well, I’m gonna head to bed, I’m beat.”

“No! stay down here with me, I don’t want to go to bed yet. Let’s have a night cap, watch a movie or something.”

“Ok sis. Go ahead, and pick the movie, I’ll go grab you a beer.”

I got back and we watched a movie together. She snuggled up close to me, and I placed my arm around her, drawing her even closer. She passed out midway through her second beer, her head on my shoulder. I carried her up to her room. That’s when it got interesting. I lay her down gently in her bed, taking off her skirt and top, leaving her in her underwear. Damn, she was gorgeous, but she was passed out, and I’m not that kind of guy, but that didn’t stop me from looking. I bent down and kissed her forehead. “Night baby sister, sleep well.”

“Mmm, thanks Austin. Wait, bro. Was she prettier?”

“Hmm?”

“Was she prettier than me? The girl you fucked.”

“Joc, that’s not possible.”

“Thanks Austin. Night bro.”

“Night Joc.”

I went to bed that night confused. Why did Joc say she didn’t want me to fuck “other” girls. Was there a girl I was supposed to be fucking? Why did she care if the other girl was prettier than she was? I fell asleep that night, my sister drifting in and out of my dreams, most of the time in the positions I enjoyed with Ash.

The next morning was much like the ones of previous weeks. Except for one thing. Rather than wake up to the sun filtering through my window, I woke up to “YOU FUCKING BITCH ASHLEY!” I went outside to try to diffuse the bomb. I wrapped my bikini clad sister in a hug and soothed her. Stroking her hair, rubbing her back softly. Surprisingly, she seemed more pissed at Ash than at me.

“Shh, Joc. What’s wrong baby sis?”

Through her tears she finally eked out, “I was supposed to be that girl last night, not Ash. I love you, and now that you’ve had that,” she gestured to Ash, who was striking a sexy pose, “why would you ever want this?” She gestured to her own body, wracked with sobs, yet still undeniably sexy.

I laughed. No one is more gorgeous than my sister, just the thought that Ash could make me forget about her was laughable. Jocelyn misunderstood and looked up at me with tears in her eyes, trying to push away from me. I held tightly to her. “Joc, do you remember what you said last night when I put you to sleep?”

She sobbed and shook her head. “No.”

“You asked if the girl I fucked was prettier than you. Do you know what I said?” Again she shook her head no. “I said it wasn’t possible. Joc, you’re gorgeous, absolutely incredible. Nothing away from Ash, but baby sister, you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

Ash decided to chime in. “He’s right baby. Everything about you is just perfect. You might be small, but that just makes you extra cute, it puts you in a nice little bite sized package.” She punctuated it by biting at the air. Ash walked over to us and completed the three-way hug as my sister and I each made room for her. “And besides, I don’t think our stud over here would mind having the two of us.”

Momentarily shocked, my mouth gapes open. I regain my composure and ask, “Is there something about you two that I don’t know?” I don’t get an answer, just two sexy grins. Then two sets of lips on me. Then I stop them. “Wait, as much as I want this, there’s something I want first. Ash, I’m sorry, but you need to go home. Come back tomorrow morning.” She understood, and just smiled sexily at me before sauntering off. I stared at her ass, then turned my attention to my baby sister who was looking at me with love in her eyes.

As she used to do so often when she was younger, she lifted her arms, indicating for me to lift her up. Smiling and letting out a chuckle, I lift her easily, as she wraps her legs around my body and her arms around my neck, holding me close. Silently, we walk up to her room where I gently lay her on the bed, then kiss her our first kiss. Soft and sweet, but morphing into passion and longing. An intense desire from both of us to express our love in the most intimate and forbidden way. Each of us wearing only our swim clothes, we make quick work of getting naked, but inspect the other’s body slowly, committing each curve, muscle, and inch to memory. On top of her, an arm on either side so as not to crush my weight onto her, I kiss her again, then roll off to the side. My hands find her generous breasts, massaging them softly as I kiss her lovingly. The animalistic passion having abated temporarily in the first kiss we shared. Her hands just continued to roam my body up and down, her fingertips grazing my skin, building the moment, making her more and more desirable. I look at her and raise one eyebrow questioningly, not wanting to speak to ruin the moment. She intuitively understands and nods back at me. I press against her opening and slide into her slowly, completing our union. As I gently press forward, inch by inch we both moan in pleasure. Our mouths lock together in a slow, unhurried kiss as I enjoy making love to my sweet little sister. Slowly I thrust in and out of her, kissing her, treating her like it was her first time. My hands seem to intuitively know her spots and I keep massaging them, making her moan into my mouth. Suddenly, she starts to stiffen, then writhe below me as she climaxes quietly.

“I love you baby sis.”

“I love you too Austin. And now I want...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments