Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories of Daddy Pt. 4

20
0 Comments 0
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
"What took you two so long?"

My father and I froze in the front door. My mother was walking out of the kitchen, a cup of coffee in her hand. It was just past 5:00 a.m. I'd forgotten she woke up early to go to work.

"Are you okay, Rosie?" my mother asked, walking past me on her way to their bedroom. And, before I could answer, "How's the car?"

"Nuts are stripped," my father said in a completely normal voice. He walked closed the front door, walked into the kitchen and took out a cup off the shelf. "We'll have to go back for it later."

"So, you're alright?" My mom asked from the door to their bedroom. "What happened? You fall down or something?"

I looked down at my bruised knees. When I did, I felt a trickle of my daddy's cum leak out of my pussy.

"Damn girl messed with the tire before I could get there," daddy grumbled around his coffee and shook his head.

My mother, his wife, snorted.

"Good thing your daddy came for you, little girl," she said and walked into their room.

"Yea," I called after her. Shifting my gaze to my daddy, I said, "It was good."

My daddy looked away, put his cup on the counter and walked past me without looking at me.

"Go on and get to bed, Rosie. We'll go get your car when you get up." He went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Alone in the living room, I wondered if I had just dreamt the past two hours.

I closed my bedroom door, sat on my bed and hiked up my skirt. My daddy's cum had made my thighs sticky. I slipped a finger into my swollen and stretched pussy. Bringing it up to my lips, I sucked on it and thought about what had just happened between me and my dad.

I had tricked my father into coming out that night. I had stopped at a hotel on the outskirts of town and called him to say I had a flat tire. When he got there, he found me hot and wet. And refusing to take 'no' for an answer. I was determined to fuck my daddy as I had been wanting to for weeks. As I knew he had been wanting to for weeks.

It took some doing. He wrestled with it. Hell, he wrestled with me (literally). But, he was no match for the lust that had grown between us. A lust I refused to let go unfulfilled.

It was my greatest wish come true when my daddy began finger fucking me in the parking lot. His rough hands only made it nastier, more illicit. With my pussy juice still dripping from his fingers, I led him toward the room I had rented before he could change his mind.

I closed the door to the hotel room and turned on the light. My daddy turned it back off and pushed me against the door. He slid down my body and pushed up my skirt. He spread my legs with those big, rough hands. The drapes were drawn and I could barely see his outline. But, I felt his mouth when he started sucking on my pussy just fine.

Sighing with raw sensation, I felt my knees go weak. My daddy plunged his fingers into me again and again and again.

I came almost immediately, crying out, "Oh, daddy!"

My father straightened up. He placed a finger on my lips. I was still panting, but I got the hint.

Taking my hand, my daddy led me to the bed and sat me down. I heard him undo his zipper and I gasped out of anticipation, lust and greed. He kicked his pants off, impatiently.

He grabbed me from the back of my head and said, "You're gonna suck my dick."

And, before I could even say, "Oh yea, baby!!" I had a mouthful of my daddy's sweet, hot, thick meat.

I sucked on my daddy's cock for all I was worth and it was the best thing I had ever tasted! I sucked and sucked and all I wanted to do was to keep on sucking. My father rammed his dick down my throat. He pushed it in between my teeth and gums. He slapped me in the face with it. And, just when I thought he was done, he pulled out of my mouth.

"Lay on the bed," someone said.

As I climbed on the bed, I thought he didn't sound like my daddy at all. Just some rough, hot, horny stranger who was shoving his dick into me. My cunt was on fire! It was so hot. So fucking hot.

On the bed, I spread my legs as wide as I could for him.

GinnaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinnaRoa

But, he didn't fuck me. He climbed up on my chest, stuck his dick back into my mouth and face fucked me even rougher and deeper than before.

"Rub your clit," the strange man said. And I, like a good slut, started rubbing my clit.

It was so nasty! And good. Just like I knew it would be.

One of my father's hand was full of my hair, holding my head in place and the other hand was squeezing my tits. My mouth was so full of my daddy's dick, I couldn't breathe. I had to slap at his chest to get him to pull back. when he did, I'd breathe in air, gasping as if I was under water. Then, my mouth would be full of cock again. I loved every second. Every. Second.

I came for a second time and nearly choked around that pound of meat. I sputtered and coughed and panted.

My father moved toward the end of the bed.

"Spread your legs," he said.

I opened up as if my legs were voice activated. My daddy climbed between my legs and I felt the head of his dick kiss my cunt.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, baby girl," he said. "I'm gonna shove my dick up in your pussy and fuck you long and hard. And, if I start, I ain't gonna stop."

The need in me was so thick, I couldn't speak.

"That what you want?" He dipped a finger into my dripping cunt. "That why you're all wet? You want daddy's dick fucking your wet pussy?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes, what?"

And, I finally got to say out loud what I'd been thinking for weeks.

"I want my daddy's dick fucking my wet pussy." My voice trembled, I wanted it so badly. "I want your dick in me, daddy. Please."

My daddy chuckled.

"The things we do for our kids."

And, with that, my father slid his dick into his daughters pussy and started fucking me. And he didn't stop for over an hour. He fucked me from the front, from the back. He fucked me sideways and upside down. He fucked me on the floor, on the chair and on the bathroom counter when I went in there to clean myself up. He just came from behind me, lifted up my skirt and started fucking me, standing up.

By the time we left (driving back in complete silence), I had so much of my daddy's cum in my pussy, I wasn't surprised I was still leaking when we got home, despite the hasty shower I had taken. Sitting on the edge of my bed now, with my skirt pulled up around my hips, I saw it drying on my inner thighs.

My daddy's attitude troubled me. He acted as if nothing had happened. Was this just one time? Had he been lying about how he was going to keep wanting to fuck me? Had he reverted to denying our lust? Was he ashamed? In denial?

I didn't know.

All I did know was that my mouth and pussy ached from dick intake. I was exhausted. I leaned back onto my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face and the taste of my daddy's dick still in my mouth.

Later

Vaguely, I heard my mom call out from the front door.

"Love you, sweetie. See you tonight."

I hadn't moved. I was still in the same position I'd been in when I fell asleep. I was laying across my bed. My feet were on the floor and my legs were slightly spread. Daddy's cum had dried on my inner thighs.

Squeak

Was that my door? I wondered.

Suddenly, I felt hands parting my thighs and lifting my ass. Before I could think, my pussy was full again with my daddy's cock. He was humping away, rhythmically, before I even opened my eyes.

I looked up at my daddy as he pounded my pussy. I glanced out through a gap in my curtains. My mother was still backing out of the driveway. My father hadn't waited more than a minute after his wife left before he was shoving his dick back into his daughter's cunt. A cunt still crusty with cum from the last time he'd fucked me. As daddy was balls-deep in my pussy and sucking on my tits, I saw my mother's car pull away.

I blinked up at him, then glanced down to see where his cock was pumping my pussy.

"Are you fucking your daughter again, sir?" I asked, evilly.

"You're here, ain't ya?" he asked, not missing a stroke. "Get used to it."

Published 
Written by soatxgal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors