Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Me

9
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.0k words 7.0k words

No sooner we arrived at our holiday home then dad took off for the golf club. Mum unpacked her and dad's stuff and I unpacked mine. We sat and had a tea and mum asked what I was going to do, but I had no idea and asked her. Mum said she wanted to go shopping - she loved shopping , so I said I would go with her.
We went to the shopping centre. We separated so we could do our own thing and agreed to meet back at the coffee shop in an hour. Too long for me, but too short for mum.

I and mum are very close , like good friends. I felt sorry for mum, because dad spent no time with her. I am active guy taking some interest in my dad's business and dating too..
My mom knows all about my girlfriends and we do discuss bout.

We met up an hour later and had coffee then returned to our apartment - still no dad. I asked mum what she had bought, and she was thrilled that I was taking an interest in her shopping she pulled out one item after another. However, when she had emptied all bar one bag, she appeared to have finished showing me. So I asked about the last bag and she blushed and said with a grin,

"I can't show you that stuff."

But I insisted until she said,

"I bought some cloths and underwear, ok?"

Without hesitation I told her, "Well show us."

"I can't show you that," she insisted.

But I pressed and for some reason she said 'ok'. She reached into the bag and seemed to carefully select something and pulled it out - it was a bra. I said,

"Blimey, is that a bra or a catapult?" Mum grinned and blushed again and said,

"Don't be so rude."

But I could see her expression was - well playful, not angry or upset. So I asked her again,

"What else have you got in the bag?"

Mum grinned and asked,

"Why should I show you if you're only going to criticize?"

"Ok," I said, "but can I give you constructive comment?"

I was hoping she would say 'yes' for some reason - we seemed to be connecting on a new level and it was exciting, and I think mum was having a bit of fun too.

"Just constructive, not critical - ok?" mum told me and I nodded my agreement.

So mum reached into her bag and pulled out another bra much like the one before it and I asked,

"Ok, so how come you buy bras like those?"

Mum looked a little surprise and asked,

"What do you mean?" she asked and meant it.

She couldn't see anything wrong with her bras. They were the big, all covering ugly things.

"Well there not very sexy are they?"

I asked her and she looked a bit oddly at me, like I was asking a strange question of her.

"I don't wear sexy, I'm too old. Don't be silly," she laughed at me a little.

"Ok, what else have you got?" and I looked at her bag.

Mum seemed more comfortable with showing me her 'intimates' now, and reached into her bag again and pulled out a pair of big panties. She looked at me waiting for my comment.

"Not sexy," I told her again and she gave me that look of 'as if it should be'.

"Don't you like wearing sexy stuff?" I asked and she gave a little laugh.

"Oh come on, I told you I'm too old for that," she was grinning at me again.

"Yeah, but doesn't dad like it?" I knew I was straying onto very personal ground, but mum just looked at me and sort of snorted.

"He hasn't cared for years," she told me.

I was shocked, both that she told me and that dad had lost interest so early. Mum was only forty-six. I wondered aloud,

"Why would he not care?"

Mum answered quickly,
"I don't know, but he just stopped caring about all that years ago."

So I asked,

"Doesn't that bother you," I asked concerned for mum, because I was.

"Yeah it bothers me, but what can I do?" mum asked

She asked me like her best friend, so I tried to fill the bill.

"Well you could have get a boy friend," I ventured.

Mum looked amused at that idea and said,

"No, I couldn't do that. I couldn't break up the family."

So I said,

"Yeah, but you're missing out, or doesn't that bother you too much?"

Mum gave me a sideways look as if sizing me up, but to my surprise said,

"I told you it bothers me."

I had the feeling she was fishing for something from me. I asked her a question that could have killed the conversation right there,

"Yeah I know, but how much does it bother?" and by the look mum had at that question I thought I had be more specific.

"You know, do you get frustrated?" I hoped I hadn't gone too far, but mum answered.

"Really frustrated sometimes," and I could see she really meant it. I decided to find out more.

"Well don't you relieve yourself?" I tried to use my concerned voice. Mum grinned and said,

"Yeah, but you shouldn't, should you?" Mum looked at me as if I had all the answers.

"Of course you should," I told her. "Do you use a vibrator?" Mum shook her head.

"Well what do you do?"

I could feel myself becoming excited and mum seemed to be a little flushed. She hesitated for a about ten seconds and then answered,

"My hand."

"Well that should do it." But I could see by her expression that it hadn't worked.

"It didn't work did it?" I asked her and she shook her head a little sadly.

"Didn't anyone tell you how to do it?"

But before mum could answer I asked,

"Didn't you pick something up from dad?" She shook her and said,

"Your father spends little time, when he spent time which was rare." I was shocked.

"What, he was a 'wham bam thank you mam'?" I asked and this time I was a little shocked.

"That sounds about right," mum said with a little firmness.

"Ok, so let's get back to the original issue," but at that mum looked a little downcast.

I'm sure she was hoping I could give her some beneficial pointers in how to play with yourself - successfully. So I thought I would lead us back to it.

"Do you feel sexy?" I asked my mum.

"I'm too old for all that," she told me yet again, as if I hadn't understood the first time she had said.

"No you're not. You're as young as you feel and as sexy as you feel," I told her with conviction.

"You need to dress sexy to feel sexy, to achieve satisfaction," I told her and mum brightened considerably.

"So, let's go shopping again," she said and we went back to the shops where I gave mum half an hour on her own to shop.

We drove back to our apartment in silence, once there mum hurried off to change. I waited in the lounge area and mum walked in within a few minutes.

"How do you feel?" I asked her. She was dressed in a nice light weight dress. "Well a bit odd. They feel too small," mum answered.

"Yeah, but do you feel sexy?" I asked her.

"A bit," she replied. I felt a door had opened for me and I decided to step through it.

"Well, come closer then," I asked her and mum walked over to stand in front of me, so I stood up and put my are around her shoulders and she put her arms around my lower back..

"That looks a lot better," I told her and it felt good to hold mum, and I felt her relax into me.

"You look sexier. Now did you buy some better underwear?" Mum looked up a little horrified her son would ask her this.

"Well did you?" I pressed and she looked a little embarrassed and looked at the floor.

"Yes," she said in a small voice.

"Do they feel nice?" I was getting a little excited and couldn't believe it.

"Yes," she said in the same voice still looking at the floor.

But her arms stayed where they were. I gave mum a little squeeze and kiss on the top of her head, and she squeezed me back. I dropped my hand and deliberately ran it over her bottom so I could feel her new panties. They were brief. Mum responded immediately and pushed herself away from me, and gave me a half-hearted punch.

"Sam, I'm your mother," she exclaimed in a shocked voice.

However, I didn't detect any revulsion from her.

"I had to know," I told her.

"I couldn't look up your dress or lift it up could I?" I pleaded my case. But the very idea was thrilling

"No you most certainly could not," she told me emphatically.

I stepped beside her again and put my arm around her shoulder and gave her another little squeeze. She put her arm around my back again.

"I can't stay mad with," she said looking up at me.

"Then I should have lifted up your dress then," I joked and she gave me a look of a loving mother for her naughty boy.

"It looks like I could have," I said testing the waters.

"No you couldn't have," she told me, but with no where the strength of before.

We looked at each other.

"Oh go on, I bet you look great," I tried.

"Sam," she said with a far weaker shocked voice.

"Go on just the once, I bet you look great."

"Sam no," and her voice held no shock, but a different emotion.

I turned mum so we faced each other and put both arms around her, and she did the same to me. "Oh please mum, I'd really love to look at how great you look."

I felt her body against mine and my excitement was growing. I realized what I was asking my mother.

"Can I mum, can I have a look, just a little look, please mum?"

Mum said nothing, but I felt her body ease into mine a little more. A second or two latter I held her away from me to look at her, but she wasn't looking at me, she was looking at the floor.

"Can I mum please, please mum, I bet you look great."

I think her resolve was weakening, that's why she couldn't look at me. I held her shoulders and sat back down again and looked into her face as she remained standing.

"Just a little look ok?"

We looked at each other.

"Ok mum."

She gave the slightest of nods. I couldn't believe it.

"Oh thanks mum, thanks," I said and then mover my hands from her shoulders to the bottom of her dress.

Mum looked around as if expecting someone to be watching, and then looked down at me and her eyes were wide and her breathing hard. I looked at her dress and then lifted it up slowly to see her little white panties. My hands were resting on her hips. I held her dress there and said,

"Oh mum you are so beautiful."

She made no move to replace her dress or remove my hands. I could see my mother's pussy bulging within the white material, as if about to burst out any minute. She was very round and full from what I could see through the material. My breath was taken away. I looked up at her and saw a tear in her eye, but a smile on her face.

"I love you mum, I love you so much."

She placed a hand on my head and I instinctively inclined my head to her and it rested on her lower tummy. Mum placed a second hand on my head and spoke for the first time.

"I love you too Sam, you're my good boy," she said in a voice full of emotion.

"I'll always be your good boy mum," I told her and then moved my head back and let her dress go, and looked up at her.

With passion and sincerity I said,

"You are so beautiful. I had no idea how beautiful you are."

Mum seemed to swell with pride and her smile grew.

"What else did you buy today," I asked tenderly, breaking the moment.

Mum seemed to regather herself and said,

"I'll show you."

Mum walked back to her bedroom. I couldn't believe it; I was so turned on, but it's your mum I kept telling myself. I was really in a quandary. After about five minutes mum came out again. This time she was wearing a top and skirt that showed her midriff, and the skirt was very short for mum and swept out a bit. My face expressed how impressed I was and mum smiled widely, pleased with her reaction she had on her son. She walked up to stand in front of me again, and she stood very close to me. I looked up and said with enthusiasm,

"You look fantastic."

Mum's smile broke widely to show her teeth, which told me how pleased she was that she could bring such a reaction from her son. I looked from her short skirt back to her face and could see her eyes looking at me with such love. Her arms were by her side, but I thought I would try again. This time I didn't ask. I reached out as I looked into her eyes of love, expecting mum to either step away from me, or push my hands away, but she did neither. Mum just continued to look lovingly at me.

My hands took hold of the sides of her skirt as I stared into her eyes and lifted, mum came a half step forward and placed her hand on the side of my head again. My hands were on her hips again. I let my eyes drop to look at my mother's panties, which were black and seem to be a very snug fit. Her pussy was threatening to burst out of these as well. I swallowed hard, and I think mum heard me, because I looked up again and there were tears in her eyes as she beamed at he with a look of love that was also about to burst out of her.

"Oh mum you are so beautiful, I just love looking at you, just love it."

She could hear the sincerity again, and this time she had to open her mouth to draw in a big gasp of breath. She suddenly pulled my head to her body again, and this time I looked at the huge mound just below my face. I was fascinated. She held me for a few seconds and then released me, and stepped back. She wiped her eyes and said with a voice full of emotion and a little tentatively,

"I've got more if you want to see."

"You bet, this is great, you're so beautiful," I told her hardly able to contain my rising passion and enthusiasm.

Mum beamed and returned to her bedroom. My head was swimming with images of my mother's panties, filled to near bursting with her pussy. I found I was struggling for breath, and had to breathe hard to regain it. Again after about five minutes mum came out of the bedroom, but this time she looked a little apprehensive. I was worried that she had given herself a good talking too about what she was allowing her son to see. Yet, she walked up to stand in front of me after only a moment's hesitation.

This time mum was wearing a longer, fuller skirt and sleeveless top. Her top came down to just over the top of her skirt. Again my face mirrored how impressed I was, and maybe that's why she only hesitated to stand in front of me. Looking down at me with her loving eyes and big smile, I looked up into her eyes and tried to convey the love I felt for her. Before I could do anything she pulled my head to her body and held it with bother hands.

"I love you so much Sam," she told me, her voice charged with affection for me.

"I love you so much too mum," I figured she had decided this had to stop.

Then she released my head and just stood in front of me, looking down with those loving eyes and smiling. I must have been wrong about her changing her mind, I thought with delight. I reached out again and took hold of her skirt and lifted, and this time my jaw dropped and all I could say was,

"Oooh, wow, wow, wow."

I looked up at mum and she was beaming and giggling, mum was actually giggling. She was wearing see-through panties. I looked back at her panties and stared her bulging pussy, and I could see her flesh straining against these panties too. Mum was shaven. The sight of her shaven pussy in see-through panties had me shaking my head as I held her hips and quietly saying,

"Wow, wow, how beautify, how beautiful."

And as I did mum broke into a little laugh and placed her hand on the side of my head, gently and lovingly caressed her son's head. I must have sounded like an idiot. I stared at mum's pussy through the fine mesh of her panties, and they revealed about half the length of her pussy lips as they plunged down into the gusset. I looked up at mum,

"I can't believe how spectacularly beautiful you are, you're just so amazing, so amazing mum. Mum you're positively gorgeous, spectacularly gorgeous." She just continued to smile broadly with such loving eyes.

"I feel more loved than any son has ever been loved by his mother, you know that mum. Thank-you so much, thank-you," I gibbered at her and her eyes began to glisten again with tears.

Mum reached out both her hands and drew my head to her body again, and I looked down on mum's magnificent pussy. She gently ran her fingers through my hair saying,

"You're my good boy Sam and I love you so much, so much."

With my head pinning her skirt, I allowed my left hand to rest about the middle of mum's thigh and my right hand rubbed and caressed her ample bottom.

"I love you too mum," I said staring at...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by shankar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments