Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom teaches me to Masturbate (Part II)

"continuation of Part 1"

7
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
846 words 846 words

The orgasm that I had was so unbearable. My breast rising and falling on my chest as I take in big gulps of air. My poor sore legs being so heavy, so tired that I let them drop to the floor with a thump.   I could feel my short sticking to my legs.  

The clock sounded 9:30.   I had not realized that I had been playing with myself for such a long time.   Soon mom would be home and here I was sitting on the couch with my legs wide and soiled shorts.   Reaching down for the remote I turned off the TV.   My legs wobble a bit as I stood up.   I had to place my hand on the couch to steady myself.   My still enlarged clit being really sensitive as I closed my legs.   Even my soiled wet shorts were wedged up between my puffy labia’ s. Creating little pussy spasms with each step that I tried to take.

 

It took me awhile to make it up the stairs to the shower.   The cool water would feel so good against my skin. Undressing I stick my wet shorts in the clothes hamper.   Right there is the panties that had been sitting on the table that my mom had worn during the making of her film.   Lifting them up with a shaking hand I could feel the wetness in the crotch area.   Putting them up to my nose I started to sniff taking in her scent.   They were still wet.   I turned them inside out and saw her secretion on the white cotton material.   Closing my eyes I stuck out my tongue. Oh God! It was something that I had never tasted before.   So fucking erotic it was in my mouth, like the unforbidden fruit.   My knees shaking I had to sit down.   The commode being the best place for me to sit, in so allowing me to spread wide and run my fingers along my camel toes.   The mucus I could feel in my vagina walls when I thrust my finger inside deeply.  

 

Once again bringing my finger coated slime fingers to my mouth.   I notice that I tasted just a little bit different then my mother’s secretion outline in her panties.   Hers is so much sweeter and thick.   My clit so, so sensitive as my finger touches it.   It was sending a big wave after wave of electrifying shocks through my clit.   I could feel my pussy.   Sticking mommy’ s panties in my mouth I started sucking the juice from the crotch that had been so close to her womanly pussy.

Taytaynasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taytaynasty

 

  I started humping my fingers faster and faster as the remnants of moms juices mixed with the spit in my mouth.   God it felt damn fucking delicious as I swallowed down the mixture.   My body experiences a sexual arousing high. I let mommies panties fall from my lips; calling out her name I could hear my self saying.   Mommy, mommy I cum for you mommy. My pussy feeling as if on fire, as my juices start squirting the juices out from the bubble that had bust within me. Secretions now, yes my own secretion gushing out of my pussy soaking my fingers. Humping the air frantically as my fingers raked across my throbbing clit, making my whole body shake.   There was a knock on the door.   My mother calling out to me to see if all was alright.

 

Dammit! Just how long had I been sitting in the bathroom.   Mom was knocking on the door for quite some time I assume.   You sure that everything is ok?   I looked over at the door and saw that the knob turning.   Oh my god was momma going to come through the door and find me with her panties in my lap and my hand in my pussy?   The water was just a bit cold when I stepped in the shower.   I will be out in a few.   The door knob stopped turning.   I guess that she had brought my story.

 

Ok baby, but when you finish could you meet me downstairs.   I want to talk to you about something.   Talk momma wanted to talk to me?   What could be that important that she wanted to talk to me?

 

I thought back to all that had transpired today.   Nothing went wrong at school.   I was making good grades.   I had made my baby sister a great dinner before she went over to spend the weekend with her friend Rachel.

 

Shit! Shit.   The fucking pussy juice stains on the couch.   That could be the only thing that I could think of at the moment.   I would just tell her that I spilled my ice water their.   She knows how clumsy I am at times.   I washed up as fast ass possible.   Each time that I used the rough washcloth on my pussy my body shivered.  Getting out the shower I dried my body and wrapped my hair up.  My nipples still stuck out from my excitement.  But I better hurry since mom was waiting on me.

Published 
Written by whazuppeps1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments