Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy and Me

"Rebecca gets caught. . . and gains a partner."

19
1 Comment 1
35.9k Views 35.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
It's another long, boring day at school, and I'm horny again. It's been a while since I last skipped, so I should be safe if I do it again. I successfully drive home without wetting myself, and as usual, check the driveway for cars. Neither of my parents' cars are parked, nor is my older brother's, so I know I'm safe.

I want to do something especially dirty today. Not even dogs will soil the area where they sleep. . . but today I want to wet my bed.

The need to pee isn't strong yet, so I prepare. I enjoyed wetting my uniform so much that I still want to wear it, but with a few alterations. I take off my bra, leaving my shirt on, so I can see my tits through the thin material. I love my tits - they seem have filled out so much since my sixteenth birthday. Eventually I stop playing and take off the plain, cotton underwear I'd worn to school.

As usual, I haven't thought my plan through. I could just not wear any panties, soil my sheets, and then lay in them as I get off. Or I could wear something sheer, so I could see my pussy as the piss came out, unhindered. On a whim, I decide to go panty-less, since I'm not wearing a bra either.

I sit back against the headboard and take aim. Now, I have to pee so bad that it doesn't even occur to me that my hands might get wet too, holding my flaps open to angle my piss. The pee soaks my comforter, forming little puddles where there's too much to be absorbed into the fabric. I direct the piss all over my bed so that it gets totally soaked. I slip up a couple of times, and the stream jets over the edge onto the hardwood floor, but I just giggle and make a mental note to clean it up later.

I finish before long (I haven't had as much water as usual today), and lay back on my bed to pleasure myself. The smell of pee and the dampness spreading across my back turns me on like nothing else, and I start fingering myself furiously. I get totally lost in the sensation of my fingers inside my cunt, my thumb rubbing my clit, the piss I'm lying in right now. God, that sounds so dirty and hot. I'm finger-fucking my cunt while lying in piss. Damn, that makes me horny.

I'm not even close to coming when a voice startles me out of my stupor.

"So that's why your room's smelled faintly of bedpans," my mother's voice says dryly.

My legs snap shut as I jolt to an upright position, right hand still trapped between my legs.

"Mom! What are you doing home?!" I ask dumbly. I hunch over, trying to cover my breasts with my other hand. Right now, my nipples are poking out through my dress shirt, clearly visible despite the garment.

"Don't you just look like the sluttiest little school girl I've ever seen," she says, walking slowly into my room and ignoring my question. Her face is blank, so even I don't know how pissed she is (no pun intended). She could even be mildly amused by my antics and I wouldn't even know.

The smell of piss, once glorious, is now rank in my nostrils, and I feel cold and dirty and wrong. Mother raises an eyebrow at me as I cower on my disgusting bed. In private, I'd never imagine anything wrong with my little fetish, but there was a reason I never told anyone about it. When another person comes into the picture, I become perfectly aware of how nasty it is. Of how demented I am.

"Don't stop on my account."

I blink. Is it just me, or is my mother smiling? Mischievously?! She licks her lower lip slowly, then bites it. I can only gawk. Is this really happening right now? Or is it just an extremely vivid fantasy?

Intelligently, I say, "Huh?"

"Baby, you look so sexy right now. Please don't stop."

Now my mother is rubbing her breasts through her clothes. Allow me to reiterate: huh?! Could this really be happening to me right now? One of my most secret dreams, come to life? Could it be a cruel, cruel joke?

"I don't understand. . ." I breathe. Slowly, I'm starting to get turned on again.

"Let me explain," she says softly, leaning in close. "Pissing. Turns. Me. On. You. Turn. Me. On."

I fall back onto the bed, into the now-cold puddle.

MiaHarrisonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaHarrisonn

My nipples poke out of my shirt for a different reason, and I shiver slightly. My mother takes note as she takes off her work clothes- a button-down shirt much like mine, a long wool skirt, and pantyhose. She stands in front of me, in her matching bra and panties, smirking slightly.

"Is my little baby cold? Poor thing. Let Mommy warm you up," she purrs, crawling on top of me. She inserts a finger into my cunt, and then one more, not minding the pee that I know is still down there.

"You're so wet, baby. Are you turned on by Mommy with her clothes off?"

I gulp an affirmative.

"Mommy didn't hear that, baby."

"Yes," I choke out, mouth dry as a desert.

"Yes, what?"

Normally when she said this, she meant for me to say "yes ma'am" like the polite Southern girl I am. This time, I don't think that's what she wants. She keeps saying Mommy. . . Does she want me to call her that? Even though she knows what we're doing right now. . . it's a sin. Does that turn her on? To be deliberately sinful?

"Yes, Mommy, you turn me on."

She rewards me with a kiss. I'd never kissed a girl before. Never kissed anyone before. By the warmth that spreads throughout my body, I'd say I like it. My mother-Mommy- inserts her tongue into my mouth, and I'm vaguely aware of myself making a happy sound in the back of my throat.

Where did this God-fearing woman learn to kiss like that?
"Tell your Mommy what you want her to do," she whispers into my ear, her voice husky.

"Touch me, Mommy. Please," I gasp, breath hitching.

"Where do you want your Mommy to touch you?"

I gulp. Mommy's a dirty talker. "Touch my pussy, Mommy. Make me come, Mommy."

When she smiles at me, she looks positively feral. "Mommy will do anything for her baby," she purrs.

"Mommy... could you..." I hesitate. It's a lot to ask, especially of my own mother. I'm not sure how she'll react.

"What is it, baby?"

She looks into my eyes as I gather my courage. "Could you touch my pussy with yours, Mommy? I want to see how it feels."

Her eyes flash with desire, and she kisses me fiercely. "Of course, baby. I would love nothing more."

She climbs farther up the bed and reaches a leg up and over one of mine. She doesn't seem to mind my pubic hair, as she has some of her own. She pulls me close and my legs are forced to split as she comes between them. I can feel it. Her clit pushed up against mine. With a sharp intake of breath, she starts moving her hips.

I'm still wet from my fun earlier, and my mom's already soaked, she's so turned on right now. The orgasmic pleasure of our slick bodies moving against each other is almost too much for me to handle. I start breathing heavily after mere minutes. I've never felt anything like this before. I hump my mom back, our bodies moving in unison.

"Why so quiet?" she grunts, freezing.

"Don't stop, Mommy!" I cry. "I'm about to come, Mommy!" I tug at her leg, pulling her closer to me. She smirks at me for a moment, before the pleasure makes her eyes roll back in her head.

"Ohhhh, baby, I'm right there with you."

"You're so sexy, Mommy," I breathe. "Don't stop, Mommy."

Once again, she moves against me. Faster and faster, I feel my orgasm building. My mother starts moaning. I've never been one for that, but I can talk dirty, at least.

"Oh yes, Mommy! I'm coming so hard, Mommy!"I exhale.

She comes first, but I'm not long after. This is by far the best orgasm I've ever had. No question about it. My entire body shudders with pleasure and I finally collapse on my bed. My mom doesn't move. I lift my head up to look at her, and see her hand down south.

"Mommy, what are you...?"

She starts pissing from her position in between my legs. The warm liquid touches my clit, and I shiver and squirm until she thoroughly douses me. "That's better," she smirks.

I close my eyes and revel in everything that just happened. "I love you, Mommy."

Published 
Written by Pisscest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments