Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's first time

"We were just watching TV . . ."

65
19 Comments 19
30.6k Views 30.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
My son and I were on the floor, backs against the sofa, feet pointed at the TV. He was browsing recordings on the DVR. Unfolded laundry covered the sofa and Darwin, our beagle, splayed across the love seat.

“How about Black Sails, mom?” he asked. He still smelled of Irish Spring from his after dinner shower.

“Whatever you want, dear. What’s it about?”

“Pirates. That’s all I know. It’s new.”

I watched both the show and Chad. He had on only his pajama bottoms. His chest had almost no hair. His tummy was flat – not six-pack fit, but no fat, either. I tried to remember boys I knew when I was that age, what they looked like, and I think they were much the same.

I saw some breasts flash on the TV screen.

“Oops,” Chad said and started to get up.

I put a leg over his and said, “You’re sixteen, honey. I think you’re old enough to look at boobs.”

He could have overpowered me, of course, but he leaned back to watch, avoiding looking at me. More boobs appeared, really quite lovely I must say. Women’s hands reached for the character’s belt and tugged at his pants.

Chad started to get up again, but my hand pushed gently on his chest and he fell back. I could see that his cock had started to get hard under his jammies.

“Mom… " he whined.

“Just close your eyes for a minute.”

At sixteen, he was both rebellious and agreeable according to moods I seldom understood. He closed his eyes. I put my hand on his cock and rubbed him through the fabric.

“Mom!”

“Just relax for a minute. Doesn’t it feel good?”

He didn’t say anything, but his shoulders slumped and he closed his eyes again.

My fingers grazed the sides of his cock, which had begun to push against his jammies. I popped the two snaps and pushed the pajama front down enough to completely expose his hard cock. He sighed, his eyes still closed. I wrapped my hand around him and began to pump. My other hand rubbed his chest.

“Are you okay, Chad?”

His answering grunt sounded positive, so I pumped his cock a little faster and moved my other hand down to cup his balls. His cock wasn’t as big as his father’s, but it was good sized, about six inches and thick enough to feel good to a woman. I leaned over, my breasts pressing against him through my own thin pajamas. I took an inch of his cock into my mouth.

“Oh!” he said, “Oh! Oh!”

He pushed his cock at me, but this wasn’t my first rodeo. I pulled my head back, pumped him with a little extra squeezing. My son spurted on to his chest. I continued my hand magic and he continued to cum, an impressive load, streaming over his belly and down his side. I used a hand to wipe his cum against his body, so it wouldn’t drip on the carpet.

“Don’t move,” I said, “I’ll be right back.”

I got a wash cloth and wet it with warm water. I rushed back and slowly cleaned the cum from his skin. I took my time with his cock and with his balls. Straddling his legs, washing him like this, a surge of warmth swept through me, part love and an unreasonable lust. I continued to rub his balls long after they were as clean as they were going to get.

My husband hadn’t fucked me in months, and for the past two years, he’d shown little enthusiasm when we did have sex. I like to masturbate, but there’s nothing like a good cock, you know?

Leaning forward, my knees squeezing his legs just a little, I kissed his damp chest. My lips touched his and my breasts brushed against him, surprising me with how sensitive my nipples were. I kissed him hard and leaned back.

“Chad,” I said, trying to sound at least a little like a mom, “have other women done that for you?”

He obviously didn’t want to answer, but finally he gave me a “Yeah”

“And what do you do?”

He actually opened his eyes to look at me, confused.

VioletSanch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSanch

“What do you mean?”

“I mean,” I said with the sternest smile I could manage, “it’s not all about you. Women like to feel like that, too.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So,” I said, unbuttoning my top, “you should reciprocate.”

I pulled his hand to my breast and showed him how to rub it. My boobs aren't big, but they're big enough. He was very tentative.

“Look,” I said quietly, “like this.”

I took off my top and pulled his hand back to my breast. I began to fondle my other breast myself.

“Like this,” I repeated. “Copy me.”

I rubbed my boob with the palm of my hand. I squeezed the nipple. I cupped my breast and bounced it. This is supposed to be fun! When I thought he had the general idea, I let him use both hands on my boobs. I was beginning to feel pretty warm.

“Okay, let’s change positions, you on top.”

As we moved around, I added, “and take off those jammies.” His cock was still soft and small.

Straddling me, he rubbed my breasts. His tentativeness felt like tenderness. His father hadn’t done this in years. Without my prompting, Chad kissed a nipple, then sucked it. I shivered with memory and with eagerness.

“Now, Chad, pull off my jammies.”

I thought he’d object, but he did what I said and I spread my legs a little. He returned to kissing my boobs, first one, then the other. See, I thought, this isn’t so hard.

I pushed on the top of his head and he kissed me lower.

“Lick the bottoms of my boobs, honey.”

He did just that. He licked them completely and paused from time to time to suck my nipples. I pushed on his head again and he kissed my stomach. I pushed some more.

“Lick me there, Chad. You know what I mean. Please, lick me there!”

I held on to his hair and tried to steer his head. Giving him directions, he mostly managed to keep his tongue near my clitty. Each time he found it, I felt a throb through my cunt and I jerked my hips.

“Harder,” I demanded, “lick me harder.”

Then, on his own, he pushed a finger inside me. It slid in easily.

“Yes! Use two fingers!”

Chad licked me and finger fucked me, not well, but with growing enthusiasm. He licked my tummy and I almost yelled at him.

“No, baby, lick me down there some more. Keep using your fingers. And suck me there. Suck mommy’s clitty.”

After another two minutes, I felt the warmth rising, expanding. I grabbed his head and pulled his face into my cunt.

“Lick me, suck me!”

And I came. My back arched and my legs trembled. He snapped his head back and there wasn’t time to explain. I reached down and rubbed my clitty furiously. So good. And with Chad watching me masturbate! I have no idea what kinds of noises I made. I fell back, filled with the release of it, and the joy.

“Come here,” I said, my arms wide. “You did good!”

He lay on my breasts and I held him tight. And, between my legs, I felt his hard cock poking at me. What to do? How could he be ready again already? His cock tried to find my hole and, although reasonably sure this was a bad idea, I took hold of his cock and guided him inside me. I was so wet that I couldn’t tell he was inside me until his hips hit my thighs and I felt the end of his cock poke me.

I put my hands on his butt, but didn’t apply any pressure. I just wanted to feel him as he fucked me. With quick, hammering strokes, no subtlety or finesse, he banged his mom’s pussy.

“Slow down a little, baby.”

He slowed down for two strokes and then resumed his hard thrusts. I began to wonder if I should let him come inside me when he slammed even deeper and yelled out, “Oh, my god, oh, my god.” And he pushed me into the sofa with each spurt. Yes, baby, I thought, come inside me. Fuck me, honey, fuck me! Finally, both of us finally finished, he lay on top and I held him against my breasts. When his cock fell out, I felt warm come flow down my butt. Fuck the carpet.

“See,” I said softly, “I told you, you’re old enough for boobs.”

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments