Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moms Insecurities

"A boy tries to make his mother feel better"

32
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Mom’s Insecurities

It was a really nice day. Me, Mom, my little brother, and Rascal {Our monster German Sheppard} were in South Carolina stretched out on the beach enjoying the sun. We went there every year for vacation. We rented the same little house right on the beach every year since I was ten. We always have a blast. Most eighteen-year-olds would prefer not to go on vacation with their parents, but I still looked forward to it every year.

Me and my little brother had thrown the Frisbee around for Rascal for a few hours and then rode the waves for the rest of the afternoon. We were beat. I just sat back on my little beach chair and scoped out the girls while my little brother Timmy tried his best…To no avail…not to fall asleep. Rascal was curled up at Tim’s feet and Mom was just laying on her towel looking out at the waves.

Normally, Mom and Dad would have been right out there in the waves with me and Timmy but Dad didn’t come this year. A few months ago, Mom found out that Dad was having an affair with some bitch half his age that worked in the same office as he did. When she confronted him with it, he told her he didn’t love her anymore…Pretty harsh…and left. Mom wasn’t taking it too well. This trip had been planned almost from the time we left here last year and I guess Mom didn’t want to disappoint us, so we came anyway…without him. She tried to pretend that she was having a good time but I could tell she was feeling pretty bad.

“You OK?”

Mom turned to Timmy: I think to see if he was sleeping. She didn’t like to talk about my Dad in front of him. She shaded her eyes and looked up at me,

“Sure, I’m fine.” She says, but I knew, I could tell, she looked like she might start to cry.

She got up pretty fast and headed for the ocean. I’m assuming so I wouldn’t have to see her upset.

As she walked to the water I noticed that Mom still had a lot going for her. She had a nice shape, a nice ass, nice tits. Normally she wore this skimpy bikini that showed her figure off. I have to admit, I’ve looked at them quite a bit the last few years. But this year…I don’t think she was feeling very good about herself…she had a one piece on. It was pretty modest. It couldn’t hide the shape and curves of her body but it covered a lot more of her than the bikini, that’s for sure.

She was only thirty-seven and she was still really pretty. I had friends that teased me about her all the time.

“Hey Brian, is it OK if I ask your mom to the Prom?”

“Hey Brian, ya think your mom likes younger guys?”

“Hey Brian, got any naked pictures of your mom ya wanna sell?” Shit like that.

I felt really bad for her. She was really down on herself these past few months. It took a lot out of Mom to see my father choose another woman over her. I think it especially hurt to know the woman was twelve years younger than her.

I don’t think Mom would have any problem finding guys that wanted to go out with her, but the way she felt about herself… …I didn’t think she’d be willing to even try.

When Mom got back to her towel, I watched her dry off and lay back down. I got an idea.

“How ‘bout we go out for dinner tonight?”

“Sounds good. Let’s wait for Timmy to wake up before we decide where to go.”

“I meant just me and you.”

She cocked her head a little at me.

“What about your brother?”

“He’ll be fine. We can order him a pizza and he can watch a movie with Rascal; we’ll be back before the movies over.”

“I don’t know.”

“Come on, we’ll talk.”

I could see the tears welling up in her eyes again.

“Talk about what?”

“Anything…Everything.”

“Well…We’ll see. We’ll see what your brother wants to do.”

“Well, OK. But Mom, he’s fifteen, what do you think he’ll want to do…Go out to dinner with us or sit home, stuff himself with pizza, and watch Megan Fox kick some Transformer ass?”

Mom smiled a little bit. It was nice to see.

“You’re probably right.” She agreed. “But we’ll ask him when he wakes up anyway. Poor thing…He’s really beat.”

She fell quiet and stared out into the ocean. I could see her attention going someplace else; someplace far away.

“Probably doesn’t want to go out with me anyway. I haven’t been very good company these last few months.” She whispered sadly as she wiped a single tear off her cheek. “Have I Rascal?”

Rascal sat next to her and licked her face.

“And I’m sorry about that Brian.” she said as she turned and looked into my eyes. “I really am.”

“I know, but it’s not your fault.”

I felt so bad for her. Normally she was such a fun person to be around; bubbly, happy. A far cry from what she was now.

“Sure it is. Maybe if I’d been a better…” I cut her off.

Dad did this Mom…Just DAD! Now we’ll go out, have a nice dinner, maybe a cold beer…”

“Glass of wine.”

“Whatever. Beer/wine/ Norwegian Rum…doesn’t matter…and we’ll talk.”

“About what?”

“About movies. About the price of gas. About YOU and about getting you through this.”

“Through what?” Timmy piped up.

“Mom’s a little upset cause you were born retarded.” I smiled at my little brother.

“Kiss my ass.” Timmy scowled.

“Timmy…” Mom scolded in return.

“Well…I’m not retarded.”

“Just slow.” I assured him with a grin.

“Faster than you.” He says and pushes me off my chair and takes off towards the waves, Rascal right behind him.

“You little…”

I took off after him with Mom yelling to me not to hurt him.

Well, Mom and I went to dinner. Timmy was more than happy to sit at the house with a pizza to himself and watch Megan Fox on the flat screen.

We walked a little ways up the beach to a little Italian place, of course it was named Mamma’s. With the help of a little wine over dinner, Mom opened up. She told me how she didn’t blame Dad for leaving her for a younger woman. She went on and on about how she was getting older and wasn’t very attractive anymore and some stupid shit about being fat until I had to finally stop her.

“Mom, First of all…You’re pretty good looking; hot actually…”

“You’re just trying to make me feel better and I really appreciate it Brian but…”

“But nothing. You should hear some of the shit my friends say about you.”

She jerked her head back surprised. “Your friends talk about…me?”

You could see that such a concept was beyond her.

“What do they say?”

“Stuff Mom. Guy stuff.”

“Really! Like what?”

“Just stuff.”

Like what?”



I could tell she wasn’t gunna let up.

“Well…Stuff about your tits, for one thing.” I told her right out. She blushed.

“What about them?”

“Mom?”

“What? You wanted to talk. You said ‘Anything and Everything’, remember?”

She tilted her head back a little and raised her eye bows triumphantly.

“They say you have nice tits Mom.” I told her as I pushed my food around on my plate feeling a little uncomfortable and kinda sorry I’d started this.

“What else?”

She was smiling and it made her whole face light up, so I went on.

“Trevor thinks you have a really nice ass. He wonders how firm it is.”

“I bet.”

She sounded skeptical.

“He does.” I insisted. “You wanted to know…and I told you.”

I could see that she was starting to feel a little better about herself. I guess it was nice to hear that these young guys thought about her like that.

“Yeah. And he says your lips…”

I had to stop myself.

One night we were hanging around at Trevor’s drinking a few beers and Trevor mentions that he thinks my mother has a sexy mouth. I’d told him to fuck off. He went on to say how hot she would look sucking his dick. Everyone laughed but seemed to agree with him. I threw an empty beer can at him, even though I have to admit, once that image got in my head { Of Mom doing that…Sucking his dick }…it was hard to get it out. But I didn’t think I could tell Mom THAT.

“What about my lips?” She asked shyly, blushing more. It made her look like a little girl.

I did a little paraphrasing, cleaned it up a little.

“My friends think they’re sexy.”

She rubbed them together…They were pink that night…and puckered them a few times. “Huh, you’re father never…” She trailed off and stared out the window. Her mood seemed to change; get a little down again.

I shook my head. “And that’s just the mild stuff that I can actually tell you.” I said, hoping to draw her back to the conversation.

She turned and looked at me. The smile slowly came back. The years disappeared from her face. She was beautiful.

Then she really surprised me. She took a sip of her wine and asked me what I thought.

“About what?”

“About your friends.” She says, looking down at her glass of wine.

I was a little shocked that she’d ask my opinion.

“I…I think they’re right.” I told her honestly. "I mean, movie stars and models going under the knife would ask for those lips. “Make-em like Brian’s Mom’s Doc.” They would no doubt say. Well, maybe not Jessica Alba, {Ya don’t add another floor to the tallest build in the world just to make it taller, ya know what I mean?} but certainly everyone else would want lips like those." I added without even thinking.

She started to giggle. “Well thank you Brian but what I meant was…Do you think they mean it or are they just…You know…sticking it to ya?”

I was embarrassed.

“No, they mean it.” I told her a little red faced.

“How do you know?”

I shook my head, “I know, believe me...I know.” Was all I said.

We were quiet for a little while. Mom sipped her wine and watched the waves thought the window and I watched Mom while I finished my second beer. {I’d been allowed to drink…In moderation…since I turned eighteen. My Dad always said, “If you’re old enough to go off and die for your county, you’re old enough to have a beer.” He was ‘Old School’ like that. So whenever I didn’t get carded, I had a few beers.}

Mom seemed to be having a nice time. Every time the conversation looked like it was turning towards my father, I steered it the other way.

On the walk back to the house, I told her she should date. “Hit the bars.” I told her. I even told her that she should take advantage of the situation and go have a good time, cut loose while we were here, so far away from home and everything.

“You know, ‘What happens in South Carolina stays in South Carolina’.”

She giggled, “Isn’t that Vegas?”

“Where ever. The point is…You should go out and do shit.”

“I should do…Shit?”

“Well yeah.”

“And what kind of….Shit….should I do?” she asked with her eyebrows up and a smart-assed little smile on her lips.

“You know what I mean Mom. You need to go out, do whatever you want; whatever makes you smile. Go buy stuff. Smoke cigars….beat up elderly J-walkers…whatever.”

“Cigars?”

“Cigars, a pipe, Peyote…whatever! ”

I just wanted her to go do something that would take her mind of my father.

I leaned in closer, shoulder to shoulder as we walked. “Ya know what you should do?” I asked in a low voice, as if someone might actually hear.

“No what?”

I was a little hesitant to say it…But I did, “You should go out and have a one night stand.”

“Brian!” She slapped me lightly on the ar. “I could never do something like that.”

She turned beat red and stared out at the ocean as we walked. The wind blew her hair away from her face and the moon light showed me how pretty she really was.

“I’m sorry about that crack I made about having a one night stand.” I’d thought that maybe that was why she was so quiet so I apologized.

Mom turned and looked at me as we walked; the foamy edges of the waves running up over our feet.

“I’ve been with your father so long.” She says. “I wouldn’t know what to do even if I wanted to do….something like that.” she whispered.

“I don’t think you really have to do anything.” I told her. “You just have to sit at the bar, order a drink…and wait.” I assured her. “I’m betting you wouldn’t even have to order a drink. I know you don’t think so but, the way you look……You shouldn’t have to wait more than a few minutes before some guy offers to buy that drink for you.”

She smiled and shook her head side to side; looking down at the sand.

“I couldn’t…do that. Not with a stranger.” The beach was deserted but she whispered as if she were telling a deep, dark secret.

“I could always talk to Trevor for ya when we get back home.” I told her with a smile.

She pushed me towards the water. “Yeah, that would be a good idea.” She says. “Then he could tell all the rest of your friends how flabby my tits really are and how jiggly my butt is when it’s not crammed into a pair of tight jeans.”

“Somehow I don’t see him complaining.” I said softly; almost to myself.

Mom stopped right there on the beach and stared out into the ocean again for a few long minutes. I just watched her. I had no trouble seeing that my father was an idiot and my friends were right. She looked pretty hot standing there in her little sun dress with the wind blowing her long hair back, her chest heaving slightly as she drew in a deep breath of salty air.

For some stupid reason it made me think of one of those feminine hygiene commercials ya see on TV. You know…When the beautiful woman is standing on the mountain top feeling all fresh and everything. Then my mind drifted towards more of what my friends say about her. I had to shake the thoughts away when I pictured her full lips around Trevor’s dick. I actually felt my dick move.

She turned to me, but she looked like she was still deep in thought.

“How ‘bout you?” She asks.

I tried not to jump the gun again. I stared at her for what seemed like a really, really long time. So long, as a matter of fact, I wouldn’t have been very surprised to see the sun rising over Mom’s shoulder.

“How ‘bout me…what?” I finally asked.

“Would you have sex with me?” She asks right out.

“Ahhhhhhhhh…”

I guess she saw the shock on my face. Her hand shot up and covered her mouth. She giggled, “…If I wasn’t your Mom, I mean. You know…If you were sitting in a bar and saw me.”

If she’d been able to read my mind just a little bit ago, she wouldn’t have had to ask.

“In a heartbeat.” I blurted out.

She smiles appreciatively but I could tell she thinks I’m just trying to make her feel good.

“You’re sweet.”

We got back to the rental house and cheeked in on Timmy. He was sound asleep on the couch. Mom called to Rascal and asked him if he needed to go out. Rascal ran to the door, sat and waited for permission. He was a good dog. Not like that little Cocker Spaniel we had that shit in one of my shoes when I was eleven. It was hard to like that dog after that... Anyways...

Mom told him it was OK and we sat on the small patio and watched the ocean as Rascal ran around the beach and nipped at the foam from the waves.

“I should ya know?” Mom blurted out.

“Should what?”

“I should go to a bar. Get my mind off all this bullshit…” She leaned in a little closer to me. “Maybe have a one night stand.” She whispers.

“Maybe if I sat there long enough, some halfway decent guy my age might be drunk enough to……You know…buy me a drink.”

I was a little shocked but pleased at her change in attitude.

“Would you mind?” She asked shyly.

I told her ‘No’. “You’re a big girl. I’m not your father.” I told her jokingly.

“I mean, would you mind that your mother would do something like that…Have a one night stand, I mean. Wouldn’t it bother you?”

I thought about it for a second and thought about what dad had done to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by APerv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments