Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Milk Part 5

"Teen breastfeeds from mom, becomes aroused"

18
0 Comments 0
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was cold and rainy, a very raw day in December. I skipped track practice, not wanting to run in this weather. There were only two things in the world I really loved; track, and routine. I didn’t do well when my normal routine was broken, so my mom was really surprised when I came home right after school.

The baby was napping and Dan was out of town, so we had the house to ourselves. She offered to make me some hot cocoa, and we sat sipping our cocoa at the kitchen table as she asked me about school. We talked very little, as normal. My mom rarely said anything, and neither of us seemed to mind silence, but she always gave me space to talk if I was so inclined. My mom was real good that way.

When she was satisfied that nothing was wrong, that I simply didn’t feel like running in the wet, damp, cold day, she suggested a nice, hot bath. One of the nice things about the new home that we’d moved into with Dan is that it had an oversized, jetted tub.

Her bathroom was cold, as it was against the north side of the house. She turned on the overhead heat fan and started running the bath. When the pipes had warmed up she closed the drain and let the tub fill. As it filled, she went to her dressing area and put some pins in her hair to hold it up. She didn’t like to get her hair wet after she had already made it up for the day.

My mom has a very long, pretty neck, and she looks classy with her hair up. I watched her as she put up her hair, then began disrobing. She was wearing a black warm up suit with a white tee. She hung the jacket over her hamper, then took off the pants. Next she took off her tee. She was wearing a nursing bra underneath. She took it off, hanging it over the jacket.

Her large, ripe breasts swayed as she moved. I could see the blue veins close to her skin. The nipples were always puffy and large, yet the tips were always erect. I thought they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

Testing the water with a toe, she adjusted the faucet so it wouldn’t be too hot. Then she lit some candles, turned off the lights, peeled her panties off and stepped in. She waited until she became used to the heat and gradually worked her way into the tub.

My mom has blond hair, but her pubic hair is darker. After she’s worn panties all day, it’s kind of matted down against her pussy. My mom is never bashful around me anymore, like she used to be before I started breastfeeding, so I get to see her naked pretty often. It’s not a sexual thing, at least it doesn’t seem to be to me. I always get aroused, and often cum when I’m around her, but it just feels right, not at all dirty or lustful.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

I don’t know if that makes sense, but that’s how it seems to me.

I enjoy watching her take her clothes off so much, I suddenly found myself staring. My eyes became accustomed to the darkness of the candle-lit room.

“Come on, aren’t you going to get in,” she saaid, playfully splashing a little water my direction.

See worked herself all the way into the hot tub and laid on her back, her head resting against the back of the tub. She stretched out her long, shapely legs to push off from the other end to keep herself from slipping under the water.

Coming to, I quickly slipped out of my clothes and stepped into the tub. My semi-erect dick bobbed above her as I stepped over. The water was so hot I had to ease myself in a little at a time.

We laid side by side on our backs, enjoying the hot water, the steam billowing around our heads. Mom turned on the pump and the tub vibrated as the motor throbbed, forcing water through the jets against our muscles. It felt good.

Mom lifted her arm, offering her breast to me. I took it and started to suck. The warm liquid began to flow from her nipple, soon becoming thicker and sweeter. She held my head in her arms as I suckled on her. I quickly became aroused; very aroused. Facing my mom, on my side, one leg over her crotch, my groin pressed against her hip, I fed from her.

Soon I entered that half sleeping, half wakeful state that breastfeeding always seemed to induce. My hands roamed her naked body, playing with her pubic hair, rubbing her belly, kneading the skin on her buttocks. My cock was hard, and I could feel the tingling as my balls prepared to deliver their load.

I eagerly lapped at my mom’s breast as my hard dick rubbed against her. I wasn't even aware what I was doing, my whole world the connection between my mouth and her breast. My hands rubbed her belly, then worked their way down toward her crotch. Finding her opening, my fingers ran up and down her slit. I worked one finger inside her pussy, then a second and third.

Mom’s started panting and raised her hips to meet the thrusts of my fingers inside her pussy. As I sucked on her breast and pumped her pussy with my hand, she reached down and found her clit, rubbing small circles around it, barely making contact with the sensitive bud.

Her legs tensed as she began to cum, then she let out a long, loud groan.

“Mmmmm, uhhhhh, ungggg, UNNGGGHHH, Aww, Aww, Aww,”

Sometime during her orgasm I released wad after wad of sperm. My mind filled with a warm sensation as I sprayed her. It felt so fucking good.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors