Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Milk Part 6

"Teen breastfeeds from mother, gets aroused"

12
5 Comments 5
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
With the baby now over a year old, Dan had been pressuring mom to stop breastfeeding it. He thought it was weird to do so for such a long time, though my mom protested, saying there was nothing better for the baby. I didn’t get a vote, but I was terrified that our intimacy would soon end. I guess I always knew it couldn’t last forever, but I had put that out of my mind.

Dan wasn’t scheduled on any business trips for almost a week, then he and mom and the baby would go to Jacksonville to attend his annual sales meeting. They were then going to go down to Ft. Myers for a long weekend vacation. That was two weeks straight that he and my mom would be together, and he had decided that that was a good time to wean the baby entirely.

The baby didn’t depend on her; it had been eating solid food for a long time. She just supplemented with breast milk, primarily because she enjoyed the bond with the baby; and with me. But being a good wife, she agreed to honor Dan’s request. By the time she got back to town she was dry.

I spent most of my time in my room, feeling down. I already missed that special time that I had been able to share with my mom. Now it was gone forever. They got back in town on a Tuesday, and Dan didn’t have a trip scheduled until the following Sunday night, so I didn’t have a chance to talk to my mom.

My mom took Dan to the airport late Sunday afternoon, and when she got back home, she put the baby in its playpen and lightly knocked on my door.

“Come on,” I said.

She came in. I was lying on the bed, playing a video game. I put down the controller as she sat down next to me on the edge of my bed. She looked so good. She had regained some of her tan while in Florida.

“Hi, there,” she said to me. “You haven’t said much since I got back from vacation. You doing okay?”

My mom was still concerned about my moods. I was still off the meds, and we both hoped that I would never have to go back on them. However, my mom knew how important routine was to me, and now our routine had been altered. She also knew that I was likely to experience a separation anxiety, and she wanted to be watchful for that.

“I’m fine. How was your vacation. Ready to move to Florida?”

The winter had been very cold here at home.

“I think we’ll try it in summer before deciding if we want to move there,” she said, laughing.

She bent over and kissed my forehead, then got up to go to her room. I got up and followed her. The aroma of her perfume trailed her. When she got to her bedroom, she kicked off her shoes and pulled her sweater over her head. Stepping into her closet, she came out with her cozy warm up suit and a tee, her standard wear on cold evenings.

“I’m going to change clothes,” she said, waiting for me to leave.

I stood silently.

Shrugging her shoulders, she turned her back to me and unbuttoned, then removed her top. She had on a black bra with a mid-length black skirt and warm leggings. Stepping out of her skirt and leggings, she had on only a black bra and matching black panties. She started toward the bed, where her sweats were lying.

She was so sexy. My feet moved of their own accord, and I quickly closed the distance between us. As I pressed against her, she shied away until her back was against the wall, and I was pressed against her.

PnayASian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PnayASian

She was wearing a padded bra. Now that she had stopped breastfeeding, her tits were small.

I pushed the band of her bra above her little titties, exposing them.

“No, baby,” she said, resisting my advances.

Holding her wrists above her head, I leaned down and put one of the nipples in my mouth and started sucking on it. It began to grow, impossibly long and stiff. It had been so long since I had touched her, smelled her, put her nipple in my mouth. My dick was hard, more than ready to rub against her bare skin.

I grabbed mom around the waist and we stumbled together toward her bed.

“No, baby, please, we can’t do this anymore,” she protested.

We fell onto the bed together. I put a leg over her waist and held her arms above her head with one hand. I fumbled with her bra with the other hand, trying to remove it, but the snap was in the back and I couldn’t undo it. Finally, I just pulled it up again, uncovering a breast, while she pleaded with me.

“Please, baby, no. Please, sweetie, we can’t do this anymore.”

I leaned over her and put her delicious nipple into my mouth. She was so sexy. My mom had gotten her body back. She looked like she looked before the baby. Her tits were small, but her nipples were still long and erect. I loved sucking on her. I licked her nipple over and over with my tongue, then flicked it quickly.

She let out a long, low moan, and I could feel her body relax. I released her hands and pulled up her bra further, revealing her other breast. As I sucked on one breast, I rolled the other nipple between my fingers. Her nipple shriveled into a tight, hard knot, long and erect.

I reached down and rubbed her bare tummy. I was getting so excited, I just wanted to press my body against hers. My hand continued down to her pussy and I cupped her mound in my hand.

She was breathing hard now. She still resisted me, her legs clamped together tightly, but there was no mistaking the fact that she was becoming aroused despite her protests.

My tongue licked trails all over her chest, even to her soft, smooth, beautiful underarm. My saliva glistened all over her upper body. I pressed my body against her as tightly as I could and clamped onto her nipple, gently taking it between my teeth as I rubbed my hard dick against her.

I closed my eyes and the world stopped turning. A warm feeling permeated my body as a thick stream of cum flowed out of my dick. The warm sperm soaked through my underwear, creating a large stain on my sweats.

I lay motionless on top of my mom, panting, as my breathing slowly returned to normal. I let go of her arms and she tentatively took my head in her arms, caressing my hair and murmuring softly in my ear.

When I regained my composure, I lifted my head and surveyed my mother. She was lying on her back, her bra pulled up above her tits. Her hair was disheveled and her skin flushed. Her nipples were hard, and her upper body still glistened with saliva.

Suddenly, for the first time, I felt shame and embarrassment. I had never felt that way before, but now I couldn’t get out of her sight quickly enough. I quickly got up and began to leave.

“What’s wrong, baby?” my mother asked.

“Nothing,” I stammered, as I quickly went into my room and locked the door.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments