Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's sluts Part one

"Our mom is hot and this how our relationship grew."

16
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
There she is, fully figured, beautiful, her red hair makes me jealous. This wonderful lady I speak of, is my mother. Of course by looking at me and my identical twin Alexis, you would never think she is our mom. Alexis and I are 6’1, blonde hair, blue eyes, tan bodies, and 40 C breasts. Even though we were 19 and in college we still dressed the same. Our father got arrested for something stupid I don't remember now; mom divorced his ass 5 minutes after he got arrested. Mom has been single since.

Another thing you should know about my sister and I; that is we are lesbians. We don’t have girlfriends, because we make love to each other. Recently during the summer, Alexis and I are in our room making out, when we hear some chatter from the living room, where mom, and a few of her friends are talking.

“Maria, you need a good young lesbian fuck.” One of mom’s friends says.

“Kelly did you hear that?” Alexis says as we lay there listening.

“Yea they are trying to get mom laid by a young lesbian.” I say giggling cuddling her.

“I say we set up an email and email one of them.” Alexis suggests.

“Good idea lets do it now.” I say as we go to the computer.

In the living room, one of mom’s friends’ phone buzzes

“Hey I have an email from a girl offering a good time, and she sent a picture.”

“Oh wow she’s hot.” Mom says looking at a picture of me in a mask, “It is a shame she is covering her face.”

“Email her and ask her if she wants to have sex.”

The ladies laugh and joke around some more, before they leave. Alexis and I are in our room when mom sends our new email a message.

“I want to know if you can get me off and we can have a good time.”

I reply, “Only if I can bring my twin sister to the fun.”

“Okay, meet me at 345 West Buckeye Blvd, just knock, at 9:30 tomorrow.”

“Alright see you then.”

“I’ll make sure my daughters are away with friends tomorrow.”

Tomorrow arrives and Alexis and I pretend to be busy getting ready to leave for the night. Mom is more peppy, and excited about what is to come. We are in our room packing some clothes; really we were getting our outfits we are going to wear. Mom walks in and watches us pack.

“I’m so glad you girls understand that I have a date tonight and I need you out of the house.” She says smiling, “Need anything?”

“No problem mom.” I say as I finish packing.

“No we don’t need anything mom.” Alexis says.

At 8:15, Alexis and I leave the house and head down the road, on foot, since the friend we were “visiting” lives a few blocks away by the park. When we reach the park, we go into the bathroom and change into very skimpy dresses, no bra no panties and our masks. Our masks are some cheap wrestling masks we purchased. We walk back to the house and stash the bag of our clothes by our bedroom window. Then we go to the front door ringing the doorbell.

“Hey there, Maria.” I say disguising my voice.

“Well hello, beautiful girls.” Mom says as she is just wearing a small robe.

We step in, close and lock the door, and we slowly guide her backwards towards her chair. Our mom is 5’7, red hair, green eyes, medium build, a nice tan, with the exception of the paper white skin that would hide under her bikini top and thong. Mom has these wonderful looking 40 D breasts, not bad for a 38 year old. We sit her down in her chair and we straddle her legs, after taking off our dresses.

“Oh my lord, your bodies are amazing.” Mom says leaning down and giving each our breasts a kiss.

“Why don’t we get this robe off you.” I say as Alexis and I take her robe off and we rest a hand on a breast of hers.

“How about we cut to the chase, ya know.” Mom says smirking.

Alexis and I smile at each other, and then we lean down and kiss mom’s cheeks before moving to her lips.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

We kiss down her body and we each pull on of her large nipples into our mouths sucking, licking, and nibbling on them.

“Oh god you two are so good with your mouths.” Mom moans.

Hear this we move down her body more. She spreads her legs wide to let both of us slide our heads between her legs. Her nice shaven pussy begging to be licked. Alexis and I dive face first into her pussy and start licking her sweet wide pussy.

“OHHHH SHIIT YEES, YEEEES!” Mom moans loudly.

We keep going, faster with each moan of hers. We reach under her grabbing her smooth round ass. 15 minutes later, mom’s body shakes and her legs stiffen up as she cums on our faces.

“SHIIIT YEEES!” she screams.

Alexis and I lick her cum off our faces. After we get done with that, Mom pulls me up to her and kisses me deeply.

“I want your pussy in my face, now.” She demands.

“With pleasure.” I say.

I get up and straddle her face. She buries her tongue into my pussy. I look back and Alexis is licking mom’s pussy again.

“Ohhh yeees, mo, Maria, yes!” I moan almost calling her mom.

Another 15 minutes pass and her and I cum. Mom pushes me down on Alexis and we look up at her.

“I need more from you, stay here I’ll be right back.” Mom says getting up and leaving, she heads down to her room.

She comes back and throws a 15-inch long and 6-inch thick red strap on at me. She just smiles as she gets on her hands and knees on the couch. Alexis positions herself under mom and mom starts licking Alexis’ pussy. I put on the big toy and I get up behind mom and start drilling her pussy.

“Ohhh yees, yes, yes oh yes Maria!” Alexis moans loudly.

“Oh yea her pussy is so loose it takes the toy with ease.” I groan as I dig my nails into mom’s ass.

“Shhhhiiiiiit, yeeeeeeees! Alexis screams in pleasure cumming in mom’s mouth.

Almost at the same time, mom’s pussy erupts and soaks the couch and the dildo. Mom then stands up, and practically rips the strap on off me. She then goes back down the hall.

“I didn’t know mom had this much sexual frustration in her.” I say softly to Alexis.

“Remember she hasn’t had sex in like a year or two.”

Mom comes back and she is carrying two 18-inch long, 9-inch thick double-ended dildos. Mom walks over and pushes Alexis off the couch. Mom then lies down, on her stomach, ass in the air.

“Get in the same position as me.” She demands, “And you put this toy in our pussies.”

When I lie down on my stomach and put my ass in the air, Alexis slides the double dildo into our pussies. We both scoot back so our asses are touching.

“Oh yea, yea!” Both mom and I moan at the same time.

“Slide the other one into my ass and put the other end in your ass.” Mom commands Alexis.

Alexis does just that. There is a half a dildo in my pussy, in mom’s pussy, in mom’s ass and in Alexis’ ass. Alexis starts rubbing her pussy as she rides her end. This went on for an hour with mom yelling at us not to cum yet. Then finally it happened.

AHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!” all three of us moan at once as we all cum one last time.

The next morning I wake up, my mask is off, but I am laying on mom’s warm naked body. I look over at Alexis who has also just woken up and her mask is off also. We look up at mom’s face and she is wide-awake and is smiling.

“I knew it was you girls once I saw your asses.” Mom says with a smirk.

“How did you know?” Alexis asks as we snuggle up with mom.

“Alexis you have a small birth mark on your left ass cheek and Kelly has the same mark but on her right one, that is where you two were separated at birth.” Mom explains.

“So we are separated siamese twins?” I ask.

Mom just nods, “If you two want to keep living in this house you will be my sluts to command for the whole summer.”

Alexis and I both agree and all three of us drift back to sleep.

-more to cum-

Published 
Written by kellyqueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments