Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than One First - Part 3

0
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was sitting on my chair when Jill walked out. My eyes almost popped out of my head. She was only wearing a thong bikini bottom. Jill noticed my reaction and asked me, “Is it going to offend you if I go topless?”

I could not speak. My eyes were fixed on her very hard nipples and firm tits. Tami saw this also and began to laugh at me. She told Jill, “It looks like he doesn’t mind at all. You’re giving him a hard on.”

Jill replied, “I guess I will have to take care of that then.”

Before I knew what was going on Jill was pulling off my shorts and releasing my cock. Tami stood back and watched Jill as she took hold of my cock and began to have her way with it. As she sucked me off, Tami removed her bottoms and began to rub her own pussy. I put my hands behind Jill’s head and began to fuck her mouth. I watched my sister rubbing away and I could feel myself getting close to cumming. Jill must have felt it also. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me close. My body tensed up and I blew my load down her throat.

As I came, Jill swallowed every drop that I had to offer. Tami was now having her orgasm and watched Jill drain me of all my juices. When she was sure I was empty she stood up and removed her bikini.

She walked over to my sister and stood over her face. Tami reached up and pulled her down to her open mouth. I could not believe I was actually watching my sister sucking her friend’s pussy. I was getting hard all over again. Her tongue was going in and out of Jill’s pussy. My cock was now fully erect again. I moved over to the girls and got in between my sister's legs. I pushed my cock deep inside her pussy. Tami was too busy licking up Jill’s juices to worry about the fact she was being fucked by her little brother. Jill’s hips were slamming against Tami’s face and I began to fuck her like an animal.

Tami was sucking the cum from Jill’s orgasm and I could feel the build up from my own. I buried my cock deep inside her and exploded. Tami wrapped her legs around me and held me inside her. She reached her orgasm and her body quivered from it. The three of us collapsed together and the rest of the afternoon was spent that way.

As evening approached, the girls decided it was time to go upstairs and shower before preparing dinner. I went to my room and waited for my turn to shower. I could hear the girls as they went down the stairs so I started for the shower.

As I showered I began to jack off thinking about this afternoon's events. I finished my shower and went downstairs. The girls were setting the table. We sat down for dinner when I noticed Tami was acting very strange.

I asked her, “What's going on?”

She replied, “Jill lost a bet. She has to be our servant for the night. The only rules we have to follow are no pain and nothing that can bring harm.”

After hearing that my mind pondered the endless possibilities it could bring. We finished dinner and went to the den to relax. I made us all a drink. We were relaxing, sipping our drinks when the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it. The guy on the other side was looking for Jill.

I went back into the den and let Jill know that a guy was here and wanted to talk to her. Jill came back with him. She introduced him as Matt, her little brother. He was here to get a loan from his sister to go out with his friends. I offered him a beer and Jill tried to stop me. I reminded her of the rules and she sat down without saying anything else. My dirty little mind went into overdrive.

I suggested Matt hangout with us for a while so we could get to know him.

NatalieHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieHarris

He agreed. After about three beers I could tell Matt was feeling pretty good. Tami wanted to do something else so I came up with the go-to game, “Quarters”. Bounce a quarter into a glass to make other people drink.

We moved to the coffee table and went over what our rules would be. If you made it in three times you got to make a new rule. If you missed in three consecutive turns, you had to do what the last person to make it told you to do. Everyone agreed and I started the game. I made my first three shots and the new rule was NO SHIRTS.

Jill said, “No way am I removing my shirt in front of my brother.”

I reminded her of the debt she was paying off. She looked over at Tami who was sitting there with a big smile. The shirts came off. Matt’s eyes got big as he watched the girls. It was still my turn. I kept making it in. My next rule was I f you miss on the first attempt, you must do what I say for two minutes. We all took a shot and the game went on. Matt was really getting drunk. I missed and it was his turn. When he missed, I got to tell him what he had to do.

I told him, “You have to pull out your cock and play with it.”

Matt did not hesitate, yanked his pants down, and had his cock out in seconds. He was pretty big and both the girls were interested in watching this young man as he played with himself. Time was up and it was now Jill’s turn, just as I was hoping for when I made the rule. She missed badly. Her time was to be spent standing next to Matt and holding his cock the entire time.

Matt stood right up. She walked over and took hold of his cock. He was rock hard within a minute. As we watched her hold him, I noticed my sister rubbing her nipples. Time was up and it was now Tami’s turn.

Before she could go, we took a restroom break.

We all returned and Tami made her first shot. She looked at me and laughed. She missed her next try and I took my turn. Three more went in. New rule was going to be that no one could use the letter “D” when talking. If you did, you had to do what I said for five minutes. I missed. Matt also missed on his turn.

I told him, “You have to come over to me and stroke my cock.”

He came over and I pulled my pants down. He took my cock in his hands and began to stroke. Matt never put his pants back on after Jill held his cock. I could see Jill was staring at her brother’s cock. Time was up. On his way back to sit. He used the letter “D” when he offered to pour the girls a drink.

As he sat down, I walked over to him and had him open his mouth and suck my cock. He hesitated for a second, but did as he was told. The girls moved closer so they could watch. As Matt sucked my cock, Tami reached out, took Matt’s cock in her hand, and began to stroke it. I was getting worked up from his talented tongue. Time ran out on me and we continued the game.

On Jill’s next turn she missed and yelled, “Damn it!“

Breaking two rules at once. She now had eight minutes to follow my commands. I poured everyone a shot and thought about what I wanted her to do. I told her, “You have to strip, get on all fours and suck Tami’s pussy while Matt finger-fucks your ass.”

As she removed her clothes, I reached for the body oil Tami brought down and started rubbing oil all over her tight little ass. We were all totally buzzed and things seemed to be moving in slow motion. I think the game was about to become a fuck fest.

Well that was the plan...

Published 
Written by fadcar94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors