Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother and Daughter 2; The Shower

14
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It had been over a month since that day when Angela joined in with me and her daughter Jenny. So far it had remained as a one-off thing and was left at that. I was surprised by how comfortable we all were about it afterwards. I guess it was a sign of the sexual maturity of the three of us since both of them knew that while I was attracted to Angela it was her daughter Jenny I was interested in pursuing a relationship with and it was left at that. Although I had enjoyed the experience thoroughly it was Jenny who seemed to have gotten the most out of it. Whenever we talked dirty to one another afterwards she would often ask me what it was like to fuck her mother. I don't think she was sexually attracted to Angela but rather she was turned on by the forbidden aspect of it all.

Despite this mature approach the topic of repeating the fun we had that day never came up no matter how much I wanted it to or tried to coax the conversation in that direction.

I dragged my tired body through the door of the house that Angela and Jenny shared after yet another ball busting day at work. It had been a double shift today and I yearned for a nice warm shower to wash away the metaphorical crap that had accumulated over me. I took off my work clothes and just dropped them on the floor of the bathroom before turning on the tap for the warm spray. Stepping inside I pulled the shower curtain across and leaned against the wall letting the hot water gush over me. I hadn't been in there for long when the shower curtain was pulled back and Jenny's head peered through.

"Are you going to be long?" she asked.

"Why, do you want one too?" I replied.

"No I just thought we could cuddle up for a bit in bed before we go downstairs for tea," she said.

The only thing better than a shower to wind down from a shitty day at work was to let Jenny do her stuff in the bedroom so I nodded in agreement and said, "I wont be long."

It was at that point that the door to the bathroom opened and Angela casually walked in wearing her red dressing gown wrapped up at the front and nothing else.

"Are you going to be long?" she asked sounding almost exactly like her daughter when she asked that question.

"No not long," I uttered grabbing the soap and starting to wash my chest. Although we had done more than simply see each other naked I still felt a little awkward at having Angela in the bathroom with us even though the shower curtain was still pulled around me except for the part held by Jenny.

"Good," said Angela. "I'm going out with the girls from work tonight and I need to wash my hair."

"I tell you what," said Jenny in quite a cheerful way. "Why don't you jump in with him?"

My heart seemed to skip a beat as I wondered if I had heard her correctly. I looked over at Angela through the gap in the curtain. She was as dumbfounded as I was by Jenny's suggestion.

"Go on!" coaxed Jenny to her mother before jokingly adding, "It's nothing you ain't seen before."

"Alright," said Angela giving in to her daughter's logic.

Jenny pulled the shower curtain across revealing my nakedness to her mother who was now untying her dressing gown. She opened it up and let it fall from her back and onto the floor. Angela had such a beautiful body. It was quite full being wholesome and very curvy. I guess what I am trying to say is that there was a lot to work with and her body made you want to work every part of it. She run her hands through her dirty blond hair freeing it up a bit before she proceeded to climb inside the shower with me.

I watched in awe as the water began to splash down on her wonderfully large rounded breasts causing her nipples to start poking forwards. She held her hand out in front of her catching some of the water in her palms before splashing it against her neck causing it to stream down the front of her body. I could feel my cock starting to stiffen at the spectacle before me.

Jenny hadn't closed the shower curtain behind her mother. Instead she left it wide open for her to watch as she sat on a large wicker laundry basket adjacent to the walk-in shower. From time to time I looked over at her and saw her rubbing her groin through the denim of her trousers as she watched us while each time coaxing me on to touch her mother. After about five minutes I decided to go for it and took the soapy sponge off Angela before offering to wash her back; cliche I know but the old ones are the best ones as they say.

Angela was more than happy to let me help. She turned her back to me and I started to rub it against her smooth skin. As the white bubbles spread over her back and shoulders I ltook a moment to look down and gaze at her pert buttocks protruding outwards just inches from my cock. I began to fantasize about squeezing it in between her cheeks and relishing how it would feel. I was so busy looking at her butt that I had failed to notice that I was circling one spot on her right shoulder over and over again.

Angela laughed as she looked over her shoulder and saw what I was doing. She took the sponge from my hand and placed it down on the side. As she did this I looked at Jenny who was now positively beaming with arousal as she rubbed her groin even harder. Angela stepped backwards and her buttocks made contact with my semi-erect cock causing butterflies to swirl around my stomach as my excitement grew. Angela threw her right arm up over her shoulder and pulled my head forward guiding it to her neck which I started kissing as the water splashed down on top of us.

As I kissed her neck I reached around her front and cupped her breasts with my hands.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

I lifted them up taking the weight off her chest and squeezed them tightly with my hands causing her to moan in a mixture of both discomfort and delight. My hands proceed to grope them firmly and heavily, my fingers making deep impressions in her skin. Angela's hips began swaying rubbing my rapidly stiffening cock that was now sandwiched between her buttocks. The more she swayed the busier my hands became on her breasts.

Soon they became restless and started exploring the rest of her body. My right hand found its way upto her neck which I placed between my thumb and my index finger before forcing her head further back. This controlling act caused her to gasp deeply in excitement and spurred on by this my left hand went south all the way down to her pussy. There my hand hovered over her sex brushing against her trimmed down pubic hair which tickled and teased her at the same time before I finally plunged my fingers in to her pussy without mercy.

Her knees bent uncontrollably as she leaned against me. Looking down at her face as I played with her mature cunt I watched her eyes close and screw up tightly as she relished in the sensation. The water was now lashing against her exposed chest no doubt boosting the whole experience for her. As I continued to push my fingers up inside her I looked over at her daughter. Jenny was pushing her denim trousers down around her ankles before peeling her thong away from her pussy. Once it was clear she licked the end of her finger before they found her clit and she started rubbing it in a circular motion. Once she had begun she looked back up and continued to watch me with her mother in the shower.

Angela was now trembling in my arms. The more her pleasure built up the more unsteady on her feet she was becoming but I dare not stop now. She had become enthralled in achieving her impending orgasm and nothing was going to stop her. Suddenly her legs tensed and strightened as she gave out a high pitched groan before a very deep moan. She quickly started to rise and fall onto her toes as the orgasm filled her veins with ecstasy. She had barely finished when I turned her around and pressed down on her shoulders forcing her onto her knees. With my cock at face height she knew what to do and started to rest her lips on the end of it before sucking it like an ice lolly.

I rested my hand on her wet hair as she bobbed backwards and forwards taking the length of my cock into her mouth and back out again. I looked at Jenny who was now working vigorously to pleasure herself. Her hands were all over the place and not just in her pussy. She seemed almost totally uncoordinated as she tried to get as much out of this as she could. Suddenly she saw something that attracted her attention. She reached over towards the sink and picked up an electric tooth brush. She turned it on and it immediately began to vibrate in her hand. This gave her an idea and she turned it upside down before putting it in her pussy. She pushed the base of the brush inside her far enough so that it would stay there without her holding it. She began to gasp and moan loudly as she could now pleasure her hungry pussy and touch herself elsewhere at the same time.

Her desperation to orgasm while watching me with her mother sent a sudden charge of energy through my body. I reached down and picked Angela up off the floor. I then turned her to the side and made her lean over as far as she could against the wall. The water was now splashing on her back as I positioned myself behind her. I reached forward with my right hand placing it between her legs looking for her hole that I was about to invade. Once I got a feel for it I started to guide my cock towards it. I don't know if it was the water or just how turned on she was but her pussy was so wet and slippery. I easily slipped inside her and once I had established myself I proceeded to pound her cunt as hard and as fast as I could. Her breasts swayed as they hung from her chest which shook with each thrust. Each thrust caused her to tilt her head upwards in delight with her mouth open searching for air that she was being starved of from a mixture of excitement and water lashing against her.

As I continued to fuck her I could hear Jenny behind us starting to orgasm. The force of the pressure building up caused the toothbrush, her makeshift vibrator, to fall out of her pussy and onto the floor forcing her to revert back to her hands. For Angela, the sound of her daughter climaxing coupled with our own enjoyment of the experience caused her to surge with pleasure as she came for a second time. It took its toll on her however and she had lost her energy for sex standing up.

She turned around and sat down on the wet floor in front of me looking up at me stroking my cock. Suddenly Jenny appeared behind me and reached around my front replacing my hand that was rubbing my shaft. Jenny started wanking me harder and harder as she looked down at Angela. I couldn't believe it. She was going to make me cum on her mother and come I did. It burst from cock in four quick movements each landing in long milky white strands across Angela's hair and face.

Jenny laughed after watching this before saying to Angela, "It's a good thing you're already in the shower."
Published 
Written by Eurylade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments