Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother and Son and the Scent of Lust

"I'm a slut with men because of potent human sex pheromones and also fuck my son and his friends."

46
10 Comments 10
17.3k Views 17.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words

The science regarding the existence and effects of human sex pheromones is not well established. There have been some studies that show how women’s menstrual cycles are affected by the presence of either male or female pheromones, but none seem to be conclusive. But the roles of these pheromones have been well-established in some other animal species.

In theory, males and females have special olfactory senses that subconsciously detect the odors emitted by sexually mature members of the opposite sex, which signal that the other individual is a good sexual mate. This phenomenon is deemed helpful in propagating the species since compatible mates would be able to find one another. But since it is subconscious, the person just feels a strong attraction to the other individual and may not understand why.

There are some perfume and cologne manufacturers who claim to put pheromone additives into their products which guarantee that the opposite sex will be attracted to them. But there is little evidence that those formulas actually work, and many regard them as little more than the snake oil scams of a bygone era. I admit that I’m not a scientist and don’t know that much about human sex pheromones, but I think my story will make a strong argument regarding their existence and powerful effects.

My name is Nancy, and my story begins in February of my junior year in high school in the Atlanta area. I turned sixteen in the fall when school began and had finally started reaching sexual maturity. I was a late bloomer but had finally developed some perfectly shaped C-cup breasts and a full and sexy ass. I was five feet five inches tall, weighed one hundred and ten pounds, and my dishwater-blonde hair contrasted well with my jade-green eyes.

By February, many of the boys seemed to be strongly attracted to me and were trying hard to date me and I also began to feel strong attractions to some of them. I had not started taking birth control pills because I had no intention of having sex with any of the boys. I had the strongest attraction to one boy, named David, and we went on our first date to a drive-in movie. We got into the back seat of his SUV to watch the movie and started making out immediately.

I remember being powerfully drawn to him and turned on by his taste and body aroma, and he soon had my blouse and bra off and was sucking my tits while I was rubbing his crotch. It didn’t take long before both of us were completely undressed with him fingering my hairy pussy and me stroking his huge cock. His uncircumcised cock must be ten inches long and is as thick as my wrist, and I just loved the musky aroma of his hairy balls that are also huge. It only took a few more minutes for us to get into a sixty-nine position, hungrily sucking each other. That was my first sexual experience other than masturbating, but I there I was lustfully sucking my first cock, while he was sucking hard on my labia and clit.

Even though my plans did not include fucking him, he was soon on top of me pushing that big piece of fuck meat painfully through my hymen, and I wasn’t thinking clearly enough through the lust to insist on him wearing a condom. The pain soon subsided, and it was amazing feeling his cock moving into and out of my pussy as he continued sucking my breasts, as I had my first orgasm from being fucked. He gently bottomed out on my cervix on each stroke, and I just loved having my vagina filled with his huge cock. And at about the same time I was cumming, David tensed up and held himself deeply in me as his cock pulsed and filled me with at least six big spurts of cum.

We fucked two more times that night and, after I was finally satiated, my lust abated, and I began to worry about not using any birth control. Following that night I didn’t date David or any of the other boys for a couple of weeks even though I still felt a strong attraction to them. I was worried about having sex with David with no protection, and finally, my worst fears were realized. I missed my period and had to let my mother know about what I had done and my concerns. She made an appointment for us to see an OB/GYN doctor to either confirm whether I was pregnant or to get me birth control pills.

Dr. Patterson was young and had just opened his practice and he just happened to be very handsome. I also felt strongly attracted to him. He asked me to explain what happened and I tearfully said, “I had no intention of having sex with David, but we were both so strongly attracted to one another that it just happened. His taste and aroma were driving me wild, and then when I saw his big cock, I just had to suck it and feel it in me. I don’t know why I lost control like that, but my attraction to him was very powerful.”

First, the doctor did an exam and a test to verify that I was indeed pregnant, and then he wanted to explain what he thought happened. He said, “It’s perfectly normal for teens your age to feel strong sexual urges, but I think something more is going on here. When I was in medical school, I did a research paper on human sex pheromones because not that much is known about the subject. Now I must tell you that my work has not been totally vetted by peer reviews and many disagree with some of my conclusions. But my findings might help explain your situation.”

He paused for a few seconds and continued, “My research indicates that some men and women have a genetic disposition to much higher levels of sex pheromone production than others. These people are also more sensitive to the sex pheromones of others. Such women can have very strong urges to have sex with others, especially during ovulation, and of course, others are also strongly attracted to them. From the way you described your experience with David, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if you produce unusually high levels of sex pheromones. We would need to do some tests to verify that, but I can tell by my strong attraction to you right now that you probably are in that rare, high-production category.”

Then I said, “Well doctor, I also feel strongly attracted to you, just like I do to David and some of the other boys in my school. What else can you tell me about it?”

Then he continued, “Several of the other things you told me really make sense too. I have postulated that someone with high levels of those pheromones will also experience heightened sensitivity with other senses. For example, their partner might taste better and the body aromas they can consciously smell will be very attractive to them. Also, women in that condition seem to be able to select the men with larger genitalia.”

“All those factors correlate well with your experience with David. And the fact that you’re also attracted to me makes sense because I have large genitalia. One other thing is that men and women with high pheromone levels seem to be especially attracted to the smell and taste of vaginal fluids and semen of others, even of the same sex. So, I have surmised that those bodily fluids also contain high levels of human sex pheromones.”

All the doctor’s information was interesting and made sense, but I was still left being a sixteen-year-old pregnant girl. I finished my junior year since I wasn’t showing much by the time school was out in early June, but I knew that I wouldn’t be able to go back to high school in the fall. Since I was already pregnant, I continued fucking David and several other boys, and the doctor’s theory proved to be correct. All the boys I selected based on my strong attraction to them have larger-than-average cocks. David was the only one who knew I was pregnant at that time, and he didn’t take any responsibility at all for the baby or the situation I was in.

My parents were very supportive, and I lived at home after my baby boy, James, was born, but they didn’t have much money and encouraged me to work. I got a job in a retail store and went to night school to get my GED, and then continued to the community college where I got an associate degree as a paralegal. My mother was a big help to me by babysitting James. During the time up until one month before James was born, and then afterwards in the community college, I was having sex as often as possible. It even seemed like my pheromone-induced urges were getting stronger, but at least then I had enough sense to take birth control.

I always like to be fucked bareback, and I just love feeling those big cocks throb and then feel the cum shooting into me. I also like the feeling of being full of cum and having it leak out of me and mat the hair on my pussy. Due to my increased sensitivity to aromas, I like being able to smell the mixture of my juices and the cum as it soaks my underwear and then dries there.

Because of my good looks and overall sexy appearance, coupled with my good grades in school, I had no problem getting a good job with a prestigious law firm. That allowed me to get my own apartment, and my mother was still helping by babysitting James. Many of the married and single attorneys in the firm were attracted to me, and I was attracted to a select group of them. I believe that many of those men just thought I was an easy piece of ass since I was hired help, a single mom, and looked so hot, especially since my tits had grown to a huge D-cup.

But I also think that my high pheromone level had something to do with it. I was soon regularly fucking four of the men from my firm. Sometimes we fucked in a private office at the firm, and at other times when James was still young, I would bring them home with me. It was becoming normal for me to go to bed every night with a load of cum in me.

As James got old enough to know what was going on, I had to stop bringing men home with me and they would all just fuck me at the office, in their cars, or even in a hotel room. I noticed that James wasn’t maturing as quickly as some of his friends, and it kind of reminded me of how I was a late bloomer. It also made me wonder what other traits of mine he would inherit.

By the time James was sixteen, I lost my job in that first firm but easily found another one with a competing law firm. It seems that a couple of the wives found out that I was fucking their husbands, and I was forced to resign to avoid a scandal. The pattern of experiencing those strong sexual attractions was repeated at the new firm, and I was soon regularly fucking four of the big-cocked attorneys there.

I was thirty-three years old by then and had saved enough money to buy a small townhome for us in a nice residential complex. The downstairs has a kitchen, family room, laundry room, and bathroom. The upstairs has two nice bedrooms connected to a shared bathroom and a little alcove/study area.

James made a few good friends at school, and he often had them over after school and on weekends. I tried to be an understanding mother and stay out of their way, but I noticed that several months after they turned sixteen, James and his best friend, Jeremy, seemed to want to hang around with me and include me in some of their activities. It became obvious that they were sexually attracted to me, and I also started to realize that I was becoming sexually attracted to them. And the attraction was strongest between James and me.

Thinking back on all the things Dr. Patterson told me about human sex pheromones; it made sense that James had likely inherited my propensity to produce high levels of pheromones. I tried to ignore those attractions because I knew it would not be right for a mother and son to have sex. And besides, I was still getting all the cock I wanted from the men at work, and I was relatively well-satiated by the time I got home. I just tried my best to continue my role as a loving mother and hoped that the strong urges to have sex with James would subside.

Since James and I share a connected bathroom, we also share the dirty clothes hamper. I previously hadn’t paid that much attention to how the dirty clothes were placed and arranged in the hamper, but I soon started to notice that my underwear had been moved, and they looked different somehow. I usually wear regular women’s, white cotton briefs instead of thongs, because I want them to soak up and retain the semen from my frequent sex at work. So, the gussets of my underwear are usually saturated with cum. I tried to hide them under other clothes in the hamper, and usually licked and wiped off the excess cum before placing them in the hamper. What I noticed was that they were sometimes on top of the pile, and it looked like there was more cum in the gusset than I remembered being left there.

James and I are the only ones living in the townhome, so it was pretty clear that James had been doing something with my underwear. I didn’t want to challenge him directly about it and embarrass him, so I decided to start paying more attention to what he was doing in the evening after I got home from work.

I usually go to bed at about 10:30 pm since our law office opens for business early, and I need to be there on time. James stays up a little later doing homework, so I left my door to the bathroom open just a small crack so I could watch what he was doing in there. I did feel guilty spying on him like that, but I just had to find out what he was doing with my underwear.

I didn’t have to wait long because that first night, as I sat by the door in my darkened room, James came into the bathroom at about 11:00 pm. He quietly lifted the lid to the hamper and then looked under some clothes for my panties. He quickly found them and returned to his room. I wanted to watch him in his room but thought it would be risky to watch from the bathroom. So, I went into the dark hallway, and fortunately, the door to his bedroom was not closed tightly. What I saw next amazed and aroused me.

emmawet4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emmawet4u

James had pushed back the covers on his bed and was laying there propped up on his pillows. Then he held the crotch of my underwear to his nose and breathed in deeply for what seemed like a minute before he stuck out his tongue and licked and sucked the cum stain remnants. I saw that he was getting very turned on smelling the aroma of my juices mixed with the cum from the lawyers at work, and then licking and sucking the gusset containing our partially dried juices. He held my underwear to his nose and mouth with one hand and continued sucking and sniffing, while he pulled his underwear down with his other hand.

I could hardly believe it when his huge cock and balls came into view. I was happy that if he was going to inherit anything from his worthless father, it would be his big cock. James has what looks to be ten inches of hard, thick, uncircumcised cock, and huge, egg-sized balls covered in dark hair. He started stroking that big cock and then did something that drove me insane with lust.

He wrapped the crotch of my underwear around his cock and continued to stroke it, and was soon shooting a huge load of thick, white, teen cum into the gusset of my underwear. I then understood why my underwear looked different in the hamper, with his fresh load of cum after he had cleaned and sucked out the stale fuck juices with his mouth and tongue. Just as his load shot into my underwear, I realized that I had been subconsciously fingering my pussy and I had a huge orgasm right there in the hall.

Then some of Dr. Patterson’s other comments made sense to me. Due to James’ heightened pheromone levels, he was not only hypersensitive to the smell and taste of my vaginal fluids, but he was also attracted to the cum of other men. I quietly snuck back to my room and watched while James came back into the bathroom and placed my underwear on top of the pile of dirty clothes. He didn’t even try to hide them under other clothes where he found them, and I had to wonder if he was trying to get me to notice that they had been moved.

I waited a while until I could tell from his heavy breathing that he was asleep, and I went into the bathroom to get my underwear. I took them back to my bedroom and smelled his big load of cum in the crotch. Instinctively I started sucking his big load of cum into my mouth, and I understood the thrill he got out of smelling and licking...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments