Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother / Daughter Glory Hole

"Continuing mother-in-laws awakening it was time for glory hole and gang bang"

35
8 Comments 8
23.0k Views 23.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

            This story begins shortly after the one titled “Mother-in-Laws awakening” My wife Linda and I had been meeting with her mom and dad about once a month for wild sex.   One month we would go to their house and the next they would come to ours.   D uring one of these weekends, I had told them I was going to taken the women to an adult book store with glory holes and let them suck strange cocks.   I had to explain to Nancy (my mother-in-law) what a glory hole was and she said “sounds like fun”. My father-in-law, Fred, just nodded and didn’t say anything.   I figured she was joking around but I decided to find a place and take them there.   The worst that could happen was that they would chicken out.

            Before I tell this I want to tell you about something that happened a while ago.   We were all at my house naked in the living room when our son walked in unexpectedly.   He took one look and in shock said “what the hell are you doing”.   My mother-in-law just let my dick fall from her mouth and said “I am blowing your father.   If you want a turn, drop your pants and sit down I will be with you in a few minutes”.   He stood there not knowing what to do for a minute or two and then dropped his pants and started walking towards a chair.   His cock was rock hard and true to her words, my mother-in-law sucked his cock after I had cum in her mouth.   She asked him how it was getting a blow job from his grandmother and told him maybe his mom would do him later.   As it turned out he stayed all night and did, in fact, get blown by his mother as well and fucking her and his grandmother.

            Now back to the story at hand.   I had bought outfits for Linda and Nancy.   They included very sheer blouses and mini-skirts.   By the way both women look beautiful and much younger than their real ages.   My wife looks to be in her early 30s and Nancy looks no more than 40.   The outfits were identical except on had a black blouse and red skirt and the other had a red blouse and black skirt.   I had also bought each woman a hot pink thong and a black lacy bra.   Both women wear the same size so I didn’t car which on wore which outfit.   They got dressed and came back into the living room.   I had all I could do to keep from ripping off their clothes and forgetting about going out but I controlled myself.   I would tell them where we were going and we started by going out to dinner. The place was kind of dark and very romantic.   Shortly after we got there, Linda asked her mom to go to the lady’s room with her.   When they returned, both women had a devilish look on their faces and Nancy reached for my hand under the table.   She pulled my hand to her pussy which was now bare and then put something in my hand which ended up being her thong.   At the same time, Linda was doing the same thing to her father.

 

            The women again went to the lady’s room on our way out and told us to wait outside.   Soon they walked out into the parking lot holding their bras in their hands. The parking lot was very well lit and their luscious tits were clearly visible to anyone around.   We were walking to the car and two couples were walking towards us.   The men couldn’t take their eyes off of Linda and Nancy until the women they were with jabbed an elbow in their sides.   The women just looked at us with a disgusted look on their faces but said nothing. Linda and Nancy were so turned on I thought their nipples would poke holes in their blouses and I could smell their juices running down their legs.   Linda said “lets go home and fuck”.   But I said no we have one more thing to do.

 

            We got in the car and I drove them to an adult book store on the other side of town.   When Nancy saw the sign she told me I thought you were kidding.   I told her we should just go in and look around and that if she or Linda wanted to back out, we would just buy a toy and leave.   We went in the store and the women got a lot of attention.   The store was set up with a showroom in the front with magazines and sex toys and a back room with peep show booths.   There was a doorway with a curtain that separated the two rooms.   We walked around the showroom for a few minutes until the girls relaxed and started to get turned on.   They both bent over a few times to supposedly look at something on a low shelf but really to flash their ass and pussy at some guy.   We were there about 15 minutes when Nancy grabbed my hand and pulled me into the back room.   Fred and Linda followed and I led them all to a booth I had checked out before.   It was a large booth that would fit us all and it had a glory hole on both sides connected our booth with the one on either side.

 

            I told them that maybe they should remove their blouses so they would get them covered with cum.   They did and also removed their skirts.   Now my wife and mother-in-law were standing in a peep show booth with only their shoes on.   They had just finished stripping when a dick pushed through the hole in the wall and then one come in the other side.   Both women were a little shy at first and just started stroking them with their hands. Nancy got down on her knees to get a closer look and I thought she was ready to put it in her mouth when the guy shot off right on her tits.   Linda saw what happened and quickly put her mouth on her guys cock.   He shot off instantly.   Linda swallowed his load and kissed her mother.   I don’t know how the guys switched so fast but almost instantly two more cocks were there.   Linda and Nancy wasted no time this round and immediately started sucking the cocks. 

I looked over and Fred had his cock in his hand and was stroking it wildly so I dropped my pants and did the same.   The girls had just finished their second pair of cocks when Fred and I shot off all over the girls backs and in their hair.   The cocks kept coming through the wall as fast and the guys could change places in the booth.   Every once in a while the girls would pull the cocks from their mouths and let take the cum hit on their boobs or bellies. After each pair the girls would kiss and swap cum or lick each others boobs.  

We had been in the booth for only about 20 minutes but the girls had already each gotten about 10 guys off.   I thought maybe they had enough and was getting ready to ask them if they had enough when a huge black cock came through the hole on Nancy ’s side. 

It must have been over 12 inches long and was so thick I thought it would get stuck in the hole if it got any bigger.   Nancy just looked at it for a few seconds.   She had never had a black man before and I don’t think she was sure she was willing to do it.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

  Then she looked up at Fred and smiled and put her mouth on the huge black rod.   At first she could only get it halfway into her mouth but with each stroke it got deeper until somehow her lips with hitting a wall on every stroke.   All of a sudden she released it from her mouth quickly turned around and backed her pussy onto the black pole.   She was rammed her ass back a forth hitting the wall with each stroke until she screamed and tensed up with a powerful orgasm.  

The guy must of heard her cum because he came in her pussy.   I could tell by the look on Nancy ’s face as she took the pulsing cock in her pussy.   The guy pulled he cock out and Nancy stood up.   I could see cum running down her leg and she just looked at us and said “amazing”.   The whole time I had no idea what Linda was doing. I realized that it was getting very loud outside our booth and took a peek out to see that there were about 20 guys waiting in two lines.   I told the women that maybe it was time to call it a night.   They said soon and took 2 more guys each.   They got up put on the clothes over their cum soaked bodies and we opened the door to leave.   Just outside there was a tall, young black man and he said his name was Earl and he wanted to thank whoever had sucked and fucked him.  

Nance told him it was her and gave him a kiss.   The guy said he was sorry we were leaving because he called some friends and told them how great it was and they hadn’t gotten here yet.   I asked him to come outside with us for a minute.   While Fred and the girls got in the car I talked with Earl.   I had had a feeling something like this might happen so that afternoon I rented a motel room nearby and got two keys.   It was a nice clean motel (not some fleabag) but it was the old style where you entered each room directly from the parking lot.   I gave one of the keys to Earl and told him the name of the motel and the room number.   I said when your friends get here, bring them over and the women will take care of you.

 

            I got in the car and told everyone I had one more surprise.   We drove to the motel and went into the room.   I made us all a drink with stuff I had put in the room earlier and told the women to strip and get on the beds.   Nancy was on the bed closest to the door and Linda the other one.   You could see the dried cum all over them but especially their boobs and hair.   I got on the bed with Nancy and started to lick her pussy while Fred took my lead and started to eat out his daughter. I heard a couple of cars drive up and shut off their engines so I got up and looked outside.   There were 6 big black men getting out of the cars.   They all looked to be in their late 20s or early 30’s they unlocked the door with the key I had given Earl and walked in.   Earl introduced them but, to be honest, I was too excited to remember any of their names.   I told them the two women were my wife, Linda, and her mother Nancy.   I started to introduce Fred and me but Earl said they didn’t care who we were.   I told them they could put their cocks in either woman’s mouth, cunt, or ass as many times as they wanted until they were satisfied.   I also told them they had to be completely naked from as long as they stayed in the room and if they wanted to the could jack off and cover the women’s bodies with their cum.

 

            Earl said they agreed but that Fred and I would also have to be nude and could not touch them of the women until after they had left.   So we all stripped and got started.   I was amazed at the stamina of the guys and the size of their cocks.   Earl’ we had all seen before was about 12 inches long and very thick.   One of the other guys was about the same size, three of the guys were about 9 or 10 inches long but the last guy must have been 14 or 15 inches long and as thick as my wrist. He said I’ll wait to be last or they won’t even feel your cocks in them.   He sat in a chair and watched his buddies have their way with Linda and Nancy.   It was not until each of the guys had fucked one on the women and got sucked off by the other that the last guy got up.   He had been playing with his huge cock the whole time and has so hard I didn’t think either Nancy or Linda could take him.   He went over the Linda’s bed and put his cock in front of her face.   She opened her mouth as far as she could and just barely managed to get it in.   I thought she was going to gag but managed to keep it in her mouth.   She worked it deeper and deeper into her open mouth until about three quarters of it was in.   He then said wow no woman had ever taken that much of me.   He shot a load into Linda’s mouth and she did her best to swallow it but a lot of cum was running out.   His cock was a little softer now so when he went over to Nancy he was able to slip most of it into her wet and stretched pussy.   I could tell he was getting harder as he pushed his massive member in and out by the look on Nancy ’s face.

 

            By this time it was almost 4 in the morning and the guys said they had to go but told us they wanted Fred and I to clean their spunk off of the women while we watched.   We did just that and we were both getting hard while doing it.   They laughed at our dicks and said put them in those girls and I’ll be they won’t even know your there.   I put my cock in Nancy while Fred fucked Linda.   The guys were right neither of us felt anything around our cocks and the girls just laid there like nothing was happening.

 

            The guys left and the four of us fell asleep until the maid knocked on the door to clean the room.   We asked her to come back in an hour and got up.   The girls were covered from head to toe with dried cum and their hair was a mess.   We showered and got cleaned up.   A look around the room showed what a mess we had made (well actually the black guys) there was dried cum everywhere.   It was then we realized that the guys had taken the skirts and blouses as souvenirs.   I went out to the car and got their bras and thongs and brought them inside.   Linda and Nancy put them on and we left.   As they were walking to the car the maid was coming back and gave us a dirty look.   As I backed out of the parking lot I thought I saw the black guys on the other side of the lot watching us and laughing.   I was afraid they would follow us home and find out where we lived but they didn’t..   At our house I went in and got something for the women to put on to go in the house.   We spent the rest of the day sleeping.   Linda said she was very sore and thought it would be several days before she could even think about fucking.   I found out later the Nancy felt the same way.   After a few days their pussies had gone back almost to normal size and we could fuck again but it still didn’t feel the same.

 

            Nancy said next time they are in town they want to return to the book store but said as for the motel adventure once was enough.

 

Published 
Written by SMITTY67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments