Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

motherly love 1

"this is fictional, if you don't like it dont read it or comment on it."

13
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Jason came home around the usual time he does, walked to his room and threw himself on his bed in exhaustion. He rolled over in his bed looking up at the ceiling, thinking bout this girl in school that he really likes. Lying there he thought about how her body was perfect and how she had awesome curves, beautiful dark skin, nice perky tits, a round thick ass, and those plump lips. He noticed that he started to get a hard on as he was thinking about this girl. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his knees. Then he grabbed his hard cock and started stroking it up and down picturing her naked in his mind. As he was getting close to cumming he just blurted, "god, she’s so sexy" out loud without thinking. Right then his mother, Conny came in the room with a basket of clothes. "Mom!" he yelled, startled she looked up seeing him with his cock in his hands. She dropped the basket, turned and quickly ran out the room.

Later at dinner every thing was quite as Jason and his mother, were too ashamed to look at each other. "Why are both of you so quite?" iya, his sister, asked, "this isn’t like you two. Your normally don’t shut up during dinner." "Its nothing, I’m fine." Jason replied "Can you do the dishes iya, me and your brother have to talk."

Conny and Jason went to the lounge room in the back of the house and shut the door. "Please explain to me what you where doing in your room earlier!" said conny with angry tone "c’mon explain yourself!" "I don’t know. I, I was just horny and it felt good so I did it." Jason replied, "I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I promise." "Damn right you wont!" said conny in a furious tone as she got down on her knees in front of her son. "Cause I’m going to do it for you" she then said with a sensual voice. She started to rub a bulge on the inside of his thigh "mom, what are you doing?" jason said trying to stop her but she refused and kept rubbing it as it grew bigger. "You like it don’t you?" said Connie seductively. "N..no." said Jason stuttering. "Yes u do, your penis shows me you do." conny replied as she fully opened his pants and pulled out his thick cock wile gazing at in ecstasy.

She could feel her pussy pulsating and getting wet. She started rubbing her love box with one hand and slowly rubbed his cock with the other hand making it hard as a rock. "My what a big boy you are." She said in surprise. "You passed your dad by a couple of inches. I always wandered how a big cock felt but all I got is your dad’s average sized cock." Then an idea struck her "son, can I ask you a big favor? I’ll any thing you want. Any thing at all." "wh what?" he said hesitantly. "I want you to fuck me" she replied. "WHAT!" he blurted out. "Calm down, I just want you to fuck me. I know its a lot to ask of you but I haven’t had sex since your father died and its to risky to have it with any one else cause I could get something. Please son, I’m begging you

I need this." "But why me mom." He asked. "Cause I trust and love you. But if don’t want to you don’t have to." She said lowering her head in sighing. Right then he felt guilty cause like a good son he wanted to make his mother happy but it was just to much for him and didn’t know how to handle this situation. "I cant." "why? Is it cause I’m your mother. Just close your eyes pretend IM some girl you like." She said with a cute smile. "I’ve never had sex before." He said blushing. His mother started laughing "that’s not a problem honey, to tell you the truth I wanted to be your first but I thought you would have done it already." "Really, why?" He asked curiously.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

"It’s just some fantasy I’ve always had. But don’t worry son I’ll show you ever thing there is to know." She said as she pulling her skirt up to reveal a small pink see through panties. "Now just relax baby "

Right then there was a million things going through his mind. He didn’t even know what to do, he didn’t know any thing about sex, the most he knew was what sisters pussy looked like when they bathed together when they were little, other than that he was clueless.

She sat up on his lap straddling him. He heard her moan as the head of his cock rubbed on her cunt through her wet panties. Right then in an overwhelming ecstasy conny pulled her panties to the side and just plunged down on his young rod. "OHH GOD!" they screamed in unison. Then she felt this warm liquid just shoot up inside her, "did he just cum?" She asked herself. "I just stuck it in." she pulled up saw his cum dripping out of her like a water faucet. Jason’s eyes stated to water when his mother looked at. "I’m sorry mom, I didn’t mean." Jason cried. "Its okay baby, its not you fault it happens the first time." She said as slid up next to him to hold her son; she rested his head on her breast as she was running her fingers through his hair. They sat like that for awhile then suddenly she moaned out loud as she felt a wave of pleasure just shoot through her body like tsunami. "Do you like that mommy?" he asked still plunging his fingers in and out of her pussy. "Oh, yes, mommy loves it a lot" she replied tilting her head back biting her bottom lip. "Here baby you need something too." She leaned over and started licking the precum off the head of his cock while massaging his balls. She knew he was enjoying it cause she felt his hand on her head slightly pushing down so she went with it and stuck six of his nine inches in her mouth and started to suck harder and heard him moan as she did so. Instantly an idea struck her its something she’s always wanted to do. She sat up "son lay on your back, I want to try something with you." She got on top of him facing in the opposite direction. " Ok, now I want to eat me out wile suck you off." She grabbed his cock and started sucking him, she realized that he wasn’t doing any thing. "Why aren’t you eating me out?" she asked. "I don’t know what to, remember I’ve never done anything like this." He replied. "Oh, well what you do is take your tongue and run it up and down my cunt and I’ll guide you along the way." She grabbed his cock again and started to lick up and his shaft. She felt him slowly moves up to her vagina and start licking on her clit and it was like she was swimming in an ocean of pleasure. "OOH BABY! Yes just like that baby. Oh baby oh baby oh yes" she moaned "oh yes oh baby I’m going to cum." I can’t believe how good he is and he hadn’t done this before she thought. "I’m cumming baby, I’m cumming!" with a shudder she came on Jason’s face, squirt after squirt she just kept cumming. With out thinking Jason just started swallowing her cum. "oh my god that was so good. Thank you Jason that was so wonderful." she said then kissed him on his lips. She stood up running her tongue over her lips. She picked up her panties and slingshot them at Jason; she started to walk out of the room naked swaying her ass to tease her son. She turned back and said, "we should do this again sometime. muah" she blew a kiss and left.

 

 

Published 
Written by chainedspook
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments