Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

mothrerly love 3

"this is fictional."

8
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"So how’s my baby doing?" Jason asked as he walked in the front door. "I’m fine and you?" iya replied.

"Not you, my baby." He said as he lowered down and kissed her stomach. Its been 3 months since iya got pregnant and its starting to show, but even with that she still manages to be as beautiful as ever.

" Well I got some good news for you iya." Said Jason. "What is it, you gonna start fucking me more often." Iya replied sarcastically. "If only you would. Ever since we fucked you became a stud at school and fucked every girl there; you barely do me any more. Are you trying to make me jealous you prick?"

"Well now your gonna get what you want." Jason said as saw the surprised look on her face. "Cause I have literally fucked all the girls in the school and I'm tired of them."

"Really your gonna start fucking me more often?" iya shrilled with a look glee in her eye’s.

"Yes, yes I'm gonna start fucking you again, to tell you the truth to why I got tired of them is that they could never please me like my dear sexy sis." Said Jason as he grabbed his sister’s hips and pulled her closer.

"I know you’ve been wanting me for awhile, and I'm going to give it to give it to you." He said then leaned in and gave her a long passionate kiss. As he pulled away he gave a little giggle as she was still standing there, eyes closed and lips still puckered as if still kissing. Iya noticed and started blushing.

"I guess you really loved that didn’t you?" said Jason with a smirk. "n..No." replied iya blushing even more.

" It’s just that you never kissed me so passionately before, it felt. It felt like love. Like no matter what happened id have someone to love me like that forever."

"You do, you have me and no matter what I will be they’re for you." Replied Jason as he hugged her tight. Iya looked up and he saw the tears in her eyes.

"Thank you big brother." She said then leaned in gave another little kiss.

"Now follow me. There is something I want to show you." She said as led to the back room.

"This will blow your mind. Now I hope you like this, I know I will." She said as she opened the bedroom door and what Jason saw he didn’t ever expect to see.

"MOM, what are doing here." Said Jason as he just stared at his mother lying naked on his bed playing with her self and jumped up startled from her son’s out burst.

"Oh, I didn’t know you two would be here already. I was just getting warmed up." Conny said as she started licking the juices on her fingers with a wicked grin on her face.

"I know you want some of this? Now you’ll get to see how a real woman fucks, not those little girls in school." Said conny as she stood up and strode to her son who was standing bewildered.

" Wow mom, I thought that last time was just spur of the moment thing. I didn’t think you really wanted me," said Jason.

"Of course I want you, and I want that huge rod you call a cock." Said conny as she walked up to him and put arms around his big shoulders.

"Plus I know you’ve been fucking your sister and frankly I want a piece of that." Out of know where iya snuggled up to him and started to unzip his pants from behind.

"Better yet I want the whole thing. And I also know that you are the one who got iya pregnant and that makes me very jealous" conny said with a sarcastically envious tone.

"Ohh, looks like your sister is starting already." As she looked down and saw iya stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other.

"Mmm, it looks like I'm gonna have to join in. but you have to take it slow, I’ve never had some thing that big in me before."

"It’s ok, I’ll take nice and slow for you." Jason said with a grin on his face.

SindyAnna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SindyAnna

Jason grabbed his mother and sister by their hands and led them to the bed. He started to make out with his sister as they both were taking each other’s clothes off, his mother started to suck his cock while pulling Jason’s pants off. Jason heard his mother gag a bit trying to take it all but he forgot about it as his sister started to get aggressive with him. After awhile she pushed him back onto his bed and with a pop Jason moaned

"Ohh, fuck yea" as he spurted his hot sticky cum all over his mothers breast and face, "that’s what i needed, and iya, you need to slow down girl. We got plenty of time for all that, ok baby."

" Yes, my brother." Iya replied "Hellloo, what about me you two? I need a good fuck too." Conny butted in.

" You want some, so get over here then." Said Jason as he sat at the edge of the bed pulling his mother over to him.

"Come here and sit down on my lap." Jason beckoned. Conny was nervous but very horny and excited at the same time. She walks over; turned and hovered just over the head of his fat cock like if she was sitting in a seat, propping her self up with her arms.

"Remember, you’re big so go easy." Said conny nervously

"Yes, yes I know." Replied Jason with an evil grin but his mother wasn’t paying attention. " Now just slide down slowly." Iya sat next to Jason and started to suck on conny’s nipple and massaging her tit with her hand.

"Uhhm, ow fuck. I just can’t Jason, I want to so bad but your to big." Said conny biting her lower lip in pain.

" C’mon mom that was barely past the head, plus you wanted all of me and your gonna get it all." Said Jason as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down as hard as he could.

"OH YOU FUCKING BASTARD." Yelled conny as all 9 inches of his fat cock penetrated its way up inside of her cunt.

"You asshole, why did you do that to mom?" iya yelled at Jason.

"Its ok iya, it was so exhilarating to be forced open like that." said conny, And with those words she started pumping up and down on Jason’s cock. Iya turned and started kissing Jason and they both leaned back on the bed as conny kept riding his dick and Jason started fingering his sister.

‘Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum.’ Jason thought. He tried to say it but is was muffled with the pleasure from his mom riding him and kissing iya.

" Oh baby I'm going to cum" moaned conny. Wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through her body like an eruption of pleasure.

"I'm cumming too." iya and Jason screamed in unison. Iya’s cum poured out onto the bed while Jason shot the biggest load into his mother’s pussy moaning all the while. Conny rolled over and lay on his right arm, cuddled up close with her and on her chest and iya did the same on his left. All three of them lay there happy and satisfied.

Its 2 years later, iya had the baby and it came out a perfect baby boy, looked just like jason. and Iya is yet again pregnant, and now Conny is 9 months pregnant with twin girls. She is expected to give birth any day now. Jason thought a lot about weather to be the father or the brother too conny’s children and weather to be father or uncle to iya’s children. So he told them both to meet him in the living room.

Jason stood up with a commanding presence like a leader. Strong shoulders, broad chest, abs of steel, muscular arms and short-cropped hair. Like a god stranded on earth

"I'm the head of the house and the man of the house of course, so I’m gonna be the father to both your babies and we will raise them to be part of all this.

Published 
Written by chainedspook
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments