Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum...Have A Look Inside - Part One

"My accidental discovery turns into an experience neither of us will forget..."

12
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
A few months back, I had reason to travel north to visit my relatives in another State. I was driving by myself and so I took regular breaks in order to starve off sleepiness. One of the petrol stations I stopped at was quite clean for a change, something you would never expect, and so I had no hesitation using the facilities.

I entered the food court and made my way to the rear of the dining room, following the good old signs with the male/female silhouettes on them, thinking there to be separate bathrooms at the end of the corridor. Wow, wasn't I mistaken. No...the male/female silhouettes meant the bathrooms were unisex - something I had never experienced before.

With slight hesitation and much trepidation, I entered what must have been the cleanest public bathroom I had ever seen. There was no trough, as would be expected, just cubicles, so I made my way to the furthest one and entered.

I finished what I had to do, and as I turned around to leave, I knocked the toilet paper dispenser. It fell to the side like it was only fixed by one screw and just hung there. What it was covering made me laugh - behind the dispenser was a large hole in the wooden cubicle wall, no more than 10cm across, with tape around the edge. I wasn't stupid, I knew right away that this was a glory hole, and before I found out firsthand what one was like, I left and continued on with my trip.

My trip concluded and I headed back. As usual, the trip away from home was never long enough, but little did I know I'd be back on the road sooner rather than later. On the way home, I couldn't help but think of the glory hole at the petrol station and I had to laugh to myself. I knew the truck drivers that drove the highways were a horny bunch, but not this much.

Anyway, I made it home and pulled into my driveway to see my Mum's car was already there. Oh well, she must be home from early. Not that I minded my Mum being there to greet me - quite the opposite actually. For a while now, I had been looking at my Mum in a different light - not as my Mum, but more as a woman only slightly older than me...well, more than slightly, but Mum was still only 38 years old, and me, being 20, well I had the world at my feet.

Mum had never remarried after my Dad and her divorced, and to tell you truth, I'd never even seen her dating, let alone even thought about her having sex with anyone...anyone that wasn't me I suppose. I don't know why she hadn't been dating, it wasn't as if she couldn't, what with the endless tanning, exercising, swimming, and shopping sprees, she was a Goddess. Mum might have been 38, but she looked and acted much more youthful - like she was 28, so for me, Mum was an older friend...just an extremely hot one.

I got my bags out of the car and headed inside, expecting to see Mum in the kitchen, as dinnertime wasn't far off. But no, I couldn't see or hear Mum, maybe she was in the backyard? No big deal, I'll see her when I see her, I just wanted to unpack and sleep for a long, long time.

I headed up to my room, and as I neared the top of the stairs, I heard the water running in the main bathroom, meaning Mum was having a shower. I know what you're probably thinking, and yes, I did flash to a naked image of my Mum in my head, or what I imagined my Mum to look like. I plopped down on my bed and briefly thought about unpacking before tiredness got the better of me, and I figured it could wait till the next day.

I lie there for ages, and just as I started to drop off, the abrupt silence of the water being turned off jolted me awake.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

I heard Mum in the bathroom going about her things, before the lock on the bathroom clicked open and Mum walked out...straight into my room...naked.

"Dom, what are you doing home?"

"Good to see you too Mum. Umm, I could ask what you're doing in my room?"

Before I got an answer out of my Mum, she must have realised that she was naked and standing right in front of me. Her bare arms, which were by her side, suddenly moved, one across her breasts, the other covered her pussy, which was void of any hair - that much I had managed to see. Mum mumbled something and turned, hurrying back to her room, at which point I heard the door slam.

Well, I had finally seen my Mum naked, and my preconceived image of what my Mum would look like was far from the truth. Where I had imagined faint tan lines around hips that would show a sign of ageing, there was only a uniform brownness meeting at the smooth junction between her legs. Where I pictured breasts that whilst still firm, had dropped with time, I saw only two perfect breasts, with small light brown aureolas and nipples, which unless my Mum had been enjoying a cold shower, had been puckered and standing at attention. Even whilst my Mum turned to make a hasty retreat, I had managed to take in her firm, round ass, with its definite border, separating her legs and back. There was no denying it - my Mum early wouldn't look out of place on the walls of every horny teenager - let alone in the room down the hall from a horny 20 year old.

It was just me that had noticed all of this - my cock was beginning to make its presence felt in my shorts, something that, if I didn't close my bedroom door, my Mum would see when she finally decided to come and say hello. I quickly got up and closed my bedroom door, returning to my bed, where I tried to comprehend what I had seen and commit it to memory.

This only caused my cock to harden. Subconsciously I reached for my cock, and pulled it free from shorts. I'm not going to say I've got a cock like someone in movies, but I don't do too bad. My cock looked harder than I had ever seen it, with a sheen to the head that was a result of the copious amounts of pre cum flowing out. I was more turned on than I had ever been, and it dawned on me this was because of my Mum. I started stroking my cock, causing to throb and in what seemed like seconds, I had spurted a large amount of cum onto my stomach and chest, with one string landing on my upper arm. Wow, I had never come like that.

Just when I thought I could get used to this feeling of euphoria, I realised that whilst still closed, my door wasn't shut any longer. I didn't think anything of this, and just assumed I hadn't latched it properly. It wasn't until I heard the telephone ring from downstairs and footsteps rushed to answer it, I realised, the footsteps had commenced from outside my door.

I heard a mumbled voice from downstairs and minutes later, my Mum called out to me.

"Dom, can you come down here?"

I wiped myself off, sprayed a bit of fragrance to rid myself of the smell of sex, and joined Mum downstairs.

"There's been an accident in Queensland, we need to head up there. I'm sorry, I realise you've just driven back from there..."

I looked at Mum, sensing the urgency at which she had spoke, "Pack your stuff Mum and ring your work, my stuff I haven't even gotten around to unpacking, I'll be getting the car ready."

End of Part One

Published 
Written by dv8dom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments