Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Always Perfect Family - Part 3

"Kitten finally realizes her first dream"

7
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
My Always Perfect Family-- Part 3

The summer was upon us as I prepared for my senior year in high school then, and with it warm, long nights and less clothing. I enjoyed showing off my new body, with its curves and perky nipples. Things were great between Daddy and me, his Kitten, and becoming more adventurous with each month.

My mother had begun to miss work days due to “sickness” and those days were spent in misery for my father and me. She roamed the house, she went on drunken rampages, and she wanted him to herself, that is until she passed out. Daddy left the door open always and adjusted the mirror so I could see when he took care of her sexually, not even bothering to hide his activities with her. With a slight amount of envy, I watched as much as possible so I could ask him to do to me what he did to her. He did some incredible things for her orally to keep her satisfied, and she would hold his hair and head and wrap her legs around him until she was finished, which sometimes meant her cumming four or five times. His cock was always limp and useless but his tongue never tired of pleasing her. Once asleep, he came to me for his own pleasure--and mine.

Mother stayed up really late one night around the holiday of July 4 th after a party we attended at the neighbor‘s, where she imagined some slight to her and began yelling, screaming and demanding my father make things right, and Daddy did not get to come in to my room as usual for cuddling and loving. I was so sad without him and my nipples ached for his mouth while my pussy was wet in preparation of his tongue! I cried myself to sleep because his door was shut and locked and there was a lot of noise going on in there, but I finally heard him shuffle down the hall at 4 AM to pleasure me. I was aching for him, naked and warm, and I had taken the time to shave my pussy. He was surprised and pleased, but reminded me I never had to do that to please him, that his pleasure came from mine, and mine alone from him.
 
He licked and lapped my sopping pussy until I came, and then he turned me over, spread my little butt cheeks and licked my rosebud until I came again. That morning I asked him to put a finger in my ass so he sucked his index finger and gently pushed it inside of me, very slowly and carefully so as not to hurt me. This continued every time I let him lick my rosebud until it grew to become his middle finger, then two fingers inside my tight bum. I learned to concentrate on relaxing and enjoying this taboo, and one night he surprised me with a small bottle of lubricant.

He licked my rosebud for a luxurious hour, then worked up to two fingers that night, then got them in deeply as I thrashed all over the bed. Finally I felt a third finger joining the rest. I begged him to stop as it hurt so much. He did not stop but went ever so slowly, cooing to me to trust him and relax more and more, adding lube until he got the three of them in two inches. He hoisted my hips up, never removing his fingers, and left my face on my pillow, told me to keep breathing slowly and keep relaxing, and donned a condom. With one hand he splashed my ass and the condom with lube and entered me ever so slowly, penetrating my little rosebud with his stiff, growing cock. After at least ten minutes of gentle pushing, I felt my rosebud give way to allow his throbbing cock deeper entrance. Ever so slowly he pushed in, a little at a time, until my tight little ass took him all the way in. He laid down with me and left it in until it softened. I was so sore but it felt delicious and so erotic! The next night he told me to hide in the closet of the master bedroom. I watched as he licked and ate my mother’s ass, and he pulled out a huge black dildo and put a condom on it. She didn‘t care that it wasn‘t him, as he pushed and shoved the huge thing in a out of her ass until she had a screaming orgasm. She slumped on the bed, out cold from booze and hot sex.

He then got me out of their closet and down the hall to my room, and proceeded to suckle and lick me to nirvana, promising me that I would be able to have the same response in time. Since he had never lied to me about anything, I found out in the next two months what he meant.. One sultry night in August, he returned home from visiting my mother in the hospital one night and found me sleeping naked on my tummy. Getting the bottle of lube from its hiding place, he first began to lick my rosebud, sticking his tongue deep to the sound of my moaning with obvious pleasure. Almost instinctively at this point, I raised my hips and parted my butt cheeks, holding them with my own hands as far apart as possible. His sensitive, thick fingers warmed up my aching hole and he slathered me and his growing cock with the lube. He entered me slowly at first, then pushed deeper as I concentrated on relaxing, and then with one mighty push, he was in to the hilt. I cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure, but he waited patiently and then told ME to move when I was ready.

As my little ass adjusted to his rigid cock, I began to rock forward and backward, the lube sliding him in and out of me slowly and gently. I picked up the pace after two or three minutes, and it started to feel really good with him filling me up so much with his hard cock. I rocked harder and harder back and forth, until I was forced to let go of my butt cheeks as he took more charge and grabbed my hips and fucked me for all he was worth.

MilaOcean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaOcean

His cock felt enormous as it swelled to the point of release, and I felt this huge, warm rush of cum being shot up my tight little ass. Daddy had not worn a condom! He eased me down to the bed as he finished and his cock slipped out, and then he licked my rosebud with his cum dripping out of it until I fell fast asleep.

He asked me one favor that summer…and that was if I was willing to pee on him in the shower….I complied, and then he licked me to orgasm. This was added to our repetoire. He begged me to tell him whenever I had to pee, and he watched me and then cleaned me up with his tongue. He also gave me a glass of water an hour before bedtime and begged me to pee in his mouth. After I got over the shock of how weird I thought it was, I complied as it made him so happy when I peed into his mouth. One night I actually called him out to the porch at 4 AM and sat on his face to pee into his mouth. I felt excited and powerful doing this. He was in heaven and he licked me to orgasm that night on the porch in the moonlight. We finished with him bending me over the chaise and fucking me in the ass, and him licking it straight from me as it dripped out.

The only thing left that Daddy and I had not done between us was vaginal penetration. He knew I was scared to death, and he was scared he would not be able to stop. As my senior year began, mother was told by her company that she had to enter rehab and dry out or lose her job. Daddy and I decided that while she was gone for the next six weeks, I was to sleep in their bed and that excited me to no end. I felt ready to be penetrated and begged him for the millionth time. He told me that he would consider it only if we started slowly like we did for anal. Imagine our surprise, then, to discover, through attempts by fingers at first, that my hymen would not break! I cried and he worried as with time and patience the anal penetration had worked so well, but this did not. For two days Daddy and I researched everything, and he finally came upon a solution that he felt would work. With towels spread everywhere, candles burning, the room smelling sweet, he brought home flowers. He also put an open condom on the nightstand in easy reach, and put something behind him on the bed which he would not let me see.

His suckling of my breasts that night was more than special, and he began to lick and lap my pussy, adding his moisture to my own. I opened my legs for him and wrapped them around his neck. He covered a pillow with another towel, put it under my hips, and commenced to lap me to one of the best oral orgasms I ever had the privilege to enjoy. At the point of climax, I felt him slip something small, thin and long into my pussy, which met my hymen which refused to budge. He gave it a couple of jabs, and I felt intense pain for several moments but the orgasm overwhelmed it. Twice more he jabbed, and the blood gushed from me into his mouth, as he lapped up my fluids greedily. He pushed on my belly and more blood came out, though only a trickle. Daddy looked like a vampire! Blood was smeared all over his face but a look of sheer joy also covered it. He let the pain subside, removed the bloody pointed stick with the hole in the end of the condom covering it, and fell asleep at my pussy’s entrance. Hours later I was awakened to the feeling of his gloved fingers delving into my vaginal folds, but there was no pain and no more blockage.

Like a boy on his first date, Daddy dressed me up that next evening and took me to dinner. He told me to wear something that showed my curves, so I chose a daring plunging neckline dress with a push up bra and wore no panties or slip. He also dressed up in a handsome suit, gave me flowers, called me Kitten all night, and presented me with a white chiffon nightgown as we got out of the car. He carried me across the threshold of the house when we came home. He began to seduce me while I wore the sheer night gown, with his suckling of my nipples as usual, and pleasured my pussy until I absolutely BEGGED him to enter me.

Finally he allowed me to lick him and get his cock hard without protest, and this special time he let me take it into my mouth deeply. I licked him and sucked him until I kept gagging until he had precum and a raging hard on. He had a condom ready in the nightstand and some lube just in case, but I was so wet and ready it was certainly not necessary.

I laid on my back, my long hair spilling onto the pillows, and my warm and willing body clamoring for his, and he entered me ever so slowly, filling me up with his manhood little by little. He kissed me passionately and long, and sucked on my nipples, and began to thrust his throbbing cock into his womanly little girl. It no longer hurt me when he entered me, and my fear was replace by lust and passion as he probed deeper and deeper into my tight, juicy virginal folds. I could not fight the urges to thrust and meet his energy with my own, and all at once we both screamed in joy and ecstasy as we had a simultaneous and glorious climax, with my juices gushing everywhere.

Daddy’s little girl….from a flat-chested young lady to his wife-child, we lay in each other’s arms, kissing and loving for the rest of the night, into the next day. There was no turning back. We were one.

Published 
Written by MadameLadyJane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors