Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Amazing Family Part 1

"I learn more about my horny family"

36
1 Comment 1
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My name is Jay. Before telling you about my story, I should probably tell you a little about myself. I'm 16, have light brown hair, bright blue eyes, about 6', and somewhat muscular. I play basketball on my senior high school team, and must admit, I am pretty good. Unfortunately for me, however, I have never got a relationship to work and therefore I am still a virgin. I just seem to have bad luck with girls.

Enough about me though, lets get to my family. I am a twin, born on the same day as my sister Amy, who is also a brunette, but with my dad's brown eyes. She has C-cup breasts, and is pretty hot, although I don't think she's had any luck either with boys at school. I also have two older siblings, who are also twins, James and Alisha, both 18 and in their first year of university. James has black hair any has massive arms. He plays basketball for his university and is a starter despite being a freshman. Alisha is a D-cup and a natural brunette, but dyes her hair completely blonde, making her the oddball of the family. She is extremely nice to me though and is easily my favorite sibling. My parents are both 38, with my dad, John, having dark black hair, and him, James, and I all look a lot alike, other than my hair color. My mom Allison has light brown hair, D-cup breasts and is a very sexy woman for her age.

One Friday after school, like any other normal day, Amy and I walked into our house, threw our bags in the kitchen, and walked into the living room to watch some TV. As Amy was slouched on the couch, she stuck her hand up her skirt and started rubbing herself, moaning softly. I sat across and looked on, almost uninterested. Our family has a rule that anyone can masturbate anywhere unashamed and I have seen all my siblings naked, although never my parents and mostly Amy. My mom always left tissues around for any "messes" as she called them.

As Amy's hand got faster, she used her other hand to undo her button up shirt and slide it off revealing her cleavage. At this point, my cock protested its captivity and I grudgingly undid my pants and let my member pop out. I was proud of my eight inches, but wished I could get a girl at some point in the near future.

By now, Amy had her bra on the floor and was fondling her breasts, eyes closed, still moaning to herself, not caring that I was there. I half-heartedly rubbed my dick, and looking at her cameltoe thorugh her pink panties. She abrubtly stopped, got up, and pulled her skirt off, followed by her panties.

She winked at me saying, "I feel especially horny today."

My dick was now throbbing, so I started to rub faster, with my dick mentally thanking me. My eyes never left my sister, who was now back on the couch rubbing her pussy fast and moaning loader. My sister had a beautiful, pink, shaven pussy with big outer lips, which caused her cameltoe. She was very wet right now.

She then yelped, "Oh, yes!" and reached over with her free hand to grab a tissue from the coffee table as she squirted her juices into it. I always found that my sister's excessive squirting a huge turn-on, and couldn't hold it any longer.

I yelled, "Fuck me!" and shot my load into my hands, forgetting to grab some tissues myself and not wanting to ruin my mom's carpet, I went to wash my hands as my sister laid there with her eyes closed, murmuring to herself.

I came back to find Amy streched out on the couch still stark naked, watching some cartoon. That's weird, I thought, she normally gets dressed right away. I sat back in the chair after putting my boxers and jeans back on.

Amy looked up at me and asked a normal question, trying to make conversation, "How was your day, Jay" giggling at the rhyme.

"Boring, just another normal day," I answered.

Just then, we heard the door being unlocked as our dad came home from work. Amy jumped up off the couch and ran to greet him, still without getting dressed. Double weird.

She went and hugged our father, who looked surprised when he saw her, but soon his eyes were wandering all over her taking everything in.

"Hello Amy. Jay." he said, nodding at me. He turned back to my sister, "Where are your clothes, honey?" he asked.
 
"I was hot and uncomfortable, Daddy" my sister answered sweetly.
 
Dad shrugged. "Well, I have some good news and some bad news, which do you want to hear first?"
 
"Uh oh. Probably the bad news" I said.
 
"Well the bad news is that your mother won't be home from the office until midnight, so it looks like we will have to cook ourselves dinner."
 
We both groaned. "And the good news?"
 
"James and Alisha are coming home for the weekend."

This put me in a good mood for the rest of the night, as I think it did for Amy too. I loved seeing my siblings. Alisha is likely to tease me and help me with my English essay, while James might show me some new b-ball moves on the driveway. Making dinner wasn't so bad; we all laughed and had some fun while we made some homemade pizza, a family favorite. My sister and I even got into a pepperoni slapping fight.

After dinner Amy and I washed the dishes while dad relaxed on the couch. While I was clearing the table, Amy brushed her elbow against my crotch, making my cock swell quickly. I looked at her funny as she walked toward the sink. Her tight ass in those jeans (she had finally gotten dressed earlier when she learned what we were making for dinner) was beckoning me, so I decided to grab it. I felt nice as it clenched up, so I kept my hand there.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

She looked up at me sharply, with a questioning look. Still I kept my hand there.

She said, "I know what you want" and took her beautiful breasts out of her shirt, proving that she wasn't wearing a bra. They hung out over the water as she washed the dishes, the little pink nipples standing straight out. I continued to hold her ass, moving my hand down between her legs. I started to rub her pussy through her jeans, which is something I had never done before. Her pussy felt great!

Amy leaned into my ear and whispered, "Don't stop what your doing, my pussy feels amazing."
 
That was all the encouragement I needed, as I continued to rub in her hot spot while drying the dishes with my other hand, which is a tricky feat, I must tell you.

We finished the last of the dishes, whereupon I drew my raging hard-on from my pants, which she grasped as I still worked at her cunt. I could fell her wetness of the fabric and could tell she was getting close. She started to rub my dick really hard, and I was not far from cumming.

Amy was murmuring "Fuck, oh fuck yes, fuck me, fuuucckk meee, ohhh I'm cuummmmmming!" The jeans suddely felt very wet and I could tell she had orgasmed. My own cum was starting to boil under her sister's hand. I yelped out accidentally a bit too loud and ejaculated into the the dirty dish water.

We heard our father come wandering back to the kitchen. We quickly put ourselves together as my sister pulled the drain.

"I thought I heard someone yell. Is everything alright?"

"Yes, daddy. Jay just stubbed his toe. The big goof."

Dad laughed, and turned to leave, murmuring something like, "Only my son" or something like that.

Amy turned to me and stated, "You're an idiot Jay, you know that?"

"Sorry" was all I could mumble, my mind somewhere else. Why did she let me do that? And a better question, why did she help me? My questions would later be answered.

At about 6, James and Alisha showed up. We went to the door, where Amy gave them both big hugs. I hugged Alisha and shook James's hand, nodding at him in greeting. We had a good night, talking about our lives over the past year, the five of us having a lot to share. We played some games of uchre, a family favourite, before dad told us at about 10 it was time he got himself to bed. We all wished him goodnight, and went up to put pyjamas on ourselves.

I came back downstairs to watch the late edition of SportsCenter when I heard a creek on the stairs and looked up to see Amy coming down the stairs. She walked into the living room and I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing a tight shirt that did nothing to hide her tits or nipples, which stuck straight out, and had on white panties that showed her enormous cameltoe that I knew my sister had. Man did she look sexy. I had never before thought of my sister that way. Man, what is wrong with you today? I asked myself.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." I scooted over to allow her to sit down. She leaned in against me and I couldn't help but put my arm around her small, sexy frame.
 
"James and Alisha said that they were going to bed," she said.

We both started to masturbate absent-mindedly, our hands down our respective garments, rubbing our respective genitals. We moaned into each others ears, before we both came, thankfully with me remembering to grab some tissues this time. However, Amy forgot and came all over the couch.

"Now who's the idiot?" I sneered at her.

Then Amy did a weird thing: without answering, she leaned up and kissed me, straight on the lips. I was taken aback, but soon kissed back, enjoying the moment. It felt like eternity before we broke apart, but afterwards it felt as though it hadn't lasted long enough.

"Well goodnight" my sister told me quickly before practically running up the stairs. I was not far behind her, but couldn't seem to fall asleep once I got in bed, as I was thinking too hard about the strange events of the day.

Soon I heard a herad a funny thumping noise coming from across the hall in Alisha's romm. I decided to investigate. I got out of bed, opened my door, and was surprised to see Amy, kneeling on the floor peeking through the door into Alisha's room. The carpet below Amy was wet and I could tell she had already orgasmed, and was still rubbing her naked cunt. I looked over her through the crack into my older sister's room and was floored by what I saw.

There on the bed was Alisha, buck naked, getting the shit pounded out of her by James. His nine-and-a-half inch cock as thrusting in and out of her completely shaven pink cunt, her breasts swinging wildly.

I stared dumbly, holding my now hard cock, when I heard the floor creak below my feet. My sister turned around quickly and even in the dull light I could see that she blushed beet red.

"What the hell?" I asked.

Amy put her finger to her lips and led me over to the wall where she took my dick and stuck it straight in her mouth. I was in heaven! Nothing had ever felt so good, as she gagged and spat and gargled on my cock.

"Fuck" I whispered. "Oh fuck me Amy, fuck you brother. That's it. OH FUCK ME!!" I shot a huge load into her mouth. It felt like it just kept coming. She tried hard to swallow it all, but some drippped down onto her breasts.

Just then we heard a voice form the top of the stairs. "What are you kids doing!?"

We looked to see our mother standing there staring at us. There would be a lot of explaining to do.

Published 
Written by B12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments