Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Amazing Family Part 2

"Reading Part 1 will help to understand Part 2"

14
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Amy and I both slowly looked up, dreading how our mother would react to her daughter giving her son a blow job.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I can explain. But first look in Alisha's room, before getting mad at us," I pleaded with her.

Mom put her finger to her lips. "Amy get up, and the both of you come into Jay's room. It's time we had a little talk."

Amy slowly got to her feet, some of my fresh cum dripping from her breasts, and we walked into my room. My room was a mess, clothes everywhere, my bed unmade, but at the moment I didn't care if my mom saw it because I was so worried about being in deep shit. I sat on my bed next to Amy. "Listen, mom-"

"Honey, it's all right. You two are old enough that its time to tell you the truth about our family. We believe strongly in incest relationships."

Amy and I looked at each other wide-eyed.

"I know you may seem surprised," said our mother, "but both your father and I lost our virginity to our siblings when we were your age."

"So you know about James and Alisha?"Amy asked.

Mom laughed, "Of course. Why do you think they go to the same University? To save money? John and I even join them sometimes." She giggled, which sounded weird hearing it out of our mother. "Everyone needs to be sexually released, so why not your own family to help you? The ones who already know and love you? We have always let you two mastubate whenever you want, but now its time for something more."

I looked over at Amy, who was busy fingering herself while listening to mom. Man, that girl was always horny. And sexy. I looked back at mom, who was busy removing her blouse, and pulling it over her head, revealing her lovely looking breasts trying to burst out of her bra.

"Uh mom... What are you doing?" I asked.

"Helping you two lose your virginity to each other."

I couldn't believe it. I was going to lose my virginity to my own twin sister!

"Since Amy has already helped you out with a blow job, wouldn't it be nice to return the favor?"

I looked again over at Amy, who had now stopped fingering herself and stared intently at me.

"I guess that seems fair," I said, not believing my ears. I slid over to her, and leaned in to kiss her. We enjoyed moment of feeling our lips locked together. I then broke away and slowly moved down her body, my hands grasping her young, firm breasts and pinching the erect nipples. My sister let out a slow moan and I knew I should continue on. I reached her legs and licked all up her thighs before letting my eyes rest on her very wet and swollen pussy. I looked back at my mom. "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, honey" she said smiling at me. "Everyone's got to start somewhere." My mom now looked very sexy, as she had removed her bra revealing her large tits that were still pretty firm, considering her age. But what turned me on more was the fact that she had removed her work skirt to show her skin-colored panties. This made it appear like she was naked but without a pussy. I found this extremely exciting. I stared at her for a while before my sister told me to hurry up and mom beckoned me to get back to the task at hand.

"Okay mom, here goes." I turned back to face my sister, and slowly started to lick around the edges of her cunt, where I could taste her young female juices. It tasted delicious, so I licked right across the slit before sucking on her erect clit. 

Amy moaned loudly. "Oh please don't stop Jay. Fuck me with your tongue. Put your tongue in me right now!"

I obeyed and pushed my stiff tongue into her dark hole, then started to go in and out quickly, tongue fucking her. I was inexperienced but must have been doing something right, because she started to buck her hips wildly and thrust her sweet smelling pussy into my face. I then used my hand to rub her clit, while at the same time my mom grabbed my erect cock from behind and started to slowly stroke it. This made me go even faster until my sister screamed loudly and came into my face. If I said I thought my sister squirted a lot before, this time there was double the amount. I tried to suck up all the delicioud nectar, but some was still on my face and I decided to leave it there.

Amy and I sat up, whereupon mom got up and looked us over.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

She was now completely naked. Her cunt was wet and the outer lips glistened. I could see where my sisters got their cametoes from.

"Great job Jay. That was spectacular to watch. Amy, you were great too honey. I didn't realize that you squirted so much."

"Thanks mom," Amy said, smiling sexily.

"Ok, now I think its time that you took each other's virginity. Jay, stick that cock of yours inside your sister."

"Okay, mom," I said, ready to do just about anything now. I looked over at Amy and our eyes met and stayed there. Her legs were apart and her knees bent. She looked like the naughty little slut that she was. I knelt in front of her on the bed, and slowly rubbed my dick against her slit, before guiding it home into her beautiful fuck hole.

We both groaned as we took each other's cherries. I felt a resistance, so I slowed down and gently pushed my way through. My sister eyes flew open and she screamed, then she started to moan softly again. I kept pushing until my I bottomed out at her cervix, and held it there enjoying the moment. My sister's pussy felt like velvet as it pulsed and rippled around my throbbing penis. Oh, did it feel amazing! I started to back out before starting the whole process over again. My hands wandered down to Amy's tits and I squeezed and played with them while my cock took care of her lovely cunt.

I started to move my hips faster, pounding my dick into Amy's hot hole. She wrapped her legs around my back and held he close to her while we bucked in unison, he hand rubbing her clit hard.

"Oh Jay, please don't stop. Your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy!"

I grunted and continued to pound my sexy sister. Being twins, it felt as though we wre made for each other. My eight-inch cock fit nice and snug into her tight 16-year-old pussy. Our naked mother then crawled up onto the bed and leaned in to kiss Amy passionately. As they had their lips locked, my mom stuck her ass straight into the air. Man, what an ass she had!

As it was my first time I started to get tired and slowed down a bit. My sister was all over me. "What are you doing Jay!? Fuck me harder!"

Then Mom said, "Why don't you switch positions? Amy, go cowgirl style on Jay."

I reluctantly pulled out and laid down with my head on my pillow. Amy squatted over me and grabbed my throbbing cock, which was in need of some release. She slowly inserted it into herself before sliding up and down, getting used to how this angle felt. Mom then came over and squatted over my face.

"Lick my fucking cunt Jay. Be a naughty boy and make your mother feel good!"

I didn't have to be asked twice! I slowly licked around her pussy, tasting her clit, vagina opening, and even the opening where she peed, before thrusting my tongue into her hole.

"Oh fuck me Jay. That's it, tongue fuck your own mother."

My mom screamed and her cum came gushing into my face. Now I also know where my sisters got that from! I swallowed most of it, but my attention was on my about-to-cum cock, which felt ready to burst. My sister then started a slow grind on my dick, swaying her hips in a circle. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I announced.

My mom yelled "No!" but it was too late. My semen came shooting out of my cock and filled up my sister's pussy. She came soon after, her cum mixing with mine.

"She's not on the pill yet! She could get pregnant!" my mom said.

"Maybe that's not so bad mom. I wouldn't mind having Jay's baby." My sister smiled at me. "As long as it's okay with him."

"Yeah, I guess. What's done is done."

Just then I heard a slight cough and looked over to see our father standing in my doorway with James and Alisha. All three were naked and lightly stroking themselves. I hadn't even noticed them come in.

"Sorry to intrude," he said, "but you three were pretty loud. Nice show you put on though."

"Thanks, daddy" said Alisha.

Then dad said, "I think it's time our whole family got to know each other better."

Published 
Written by B12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments