Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt and her son

"My aunt and her family had secrets..........mmmmmmmm now i'm part of them."

4
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The flight from London to Copenhagen was short, however my experiences in Copenhagen have shaped my life and will continue to do so.

I had just finished my high school exams, home schooled, I was able to graduate at 16, as a reward my parents offered to send me to visit my Aunt Myra in Denmark. I had not seen my aunt for ten years, she had married a professor and started a family. She and my mother are almost identical although my aunt is two years younger. 

Myra, was waiting for me out side the terminal. I was amazed how much she and my mom looked alike. Same face, hair and body, they even seemed to dress the same. 

After a short ride, full of questions and answers, we arrived at their apartment. Taking the lift to the upper floor, was like being sent back in time. I was shown my bedroom and told that supper would be at 7pm. I slept for a few hours, had a bath and got dressed for dinner. For the first time I met my cousins and Myra's husband Roland. They had three children, Benjerman, who was my age sixteen, Sonja who was six, and Roland Jr. who was five months. We had a wonderful meal and chatted late into the night. Myra heard the baby fuss and left to attend him. I was so tired I excused my self and headed to bed. I just got under the covers and started to read when Myra came into the room with the baby. She said she was nursing him but would still love to chat. She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly exposed her breast. The baby latched onto her nipple. I had never seen a woman breast feed before, there was a tingle in my pussy. I could not take my eyes off of them. Without knowing my hand slipped between my legs and into my pussy. Myra just smiled covered her breasts and left.

The next morning I slept past breakfast, when I woke Myra, the baby and I were the only ones home. Myra is just like my mom, straight forward.

 "I loved watching you, watch me feeding the baby."

I had no clue what to say.

"I noticed you got quite excited, with your fingers in you pussy. Did you cum?"

I told her I had never seen that before and thought it was so erotic. She finished with the baby and put him into his bed. She sat down and we had coffee, it was strong and bitter. She turned to me and smiled

"Would you like to taste my milk?"

I was dumbfounded. She got up, walked over to me, slipped her top off and put her nipple in my mouth.
 
"Just suck on it like it was a cock, the milk will flow very quickly. You can touch yourself if you want, or you can wait until latter when we go to Sauna."

I sucked the warm sweet milk and fingered my clit.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

I was in heaven.

That evening Myra told me Roland and Sonja would not be home for dinner. She told me she was going to have a sauna and that I should join her. The sauna was at the back of their apartment, at the end of a long corridor. I gently pushed open the door and was in shock at what I saw. Myra was sitting, naked, on the far bench, her long blond hair soaked with sweat hung in braids around her breasts. Her breasts were larger, filled with milk, with huge red nipples. Her body was thin and hard. Her pussy was shaved, she looked so sexy just sitting there.

Her son Benji was laying on his back with his head in his mothers lap, sucking on one of her nipples.

" I let all my babies taste my milk."

She smiled. Her legs were parted and she was inserting a finger into herself. She was in bliss. She took out her finger and offered it to me.

"Here my taste my pussy, like you tasted my milk." 

I sucked her finger clean. I sat down on the bench across from them. Benji was hard, his cock sticking straight into the air, Myra's other hand was stroking it so very slowly. His eyes were closed he was in heaven.

"Your mom told me she and your dad have been fucking you."
 
I was in shock. Her hand circled her son's cock and stroked it harder.
 
" I love fucking my big boy, and his father."

I spread my legs and touched my clit. This was so fucking erotic, watching a mother and her son. I knew it would only be moments before I would cum.

"Son, ask your cousin Zybeath to suck your cock. I know she likes sucking. Her father told me she is a natural, and she like to swallow cum."

He asked, and I did. His cock was small and hard. I sucked him deep into my mouth wanting his cum to fill me. I felt one of Myra's hands on my head pushing it down on to her sons cock. The other fingered my clit.
 
He came in bursts, the first wand filled my mouth, the second covered my face the third landed in my hair. It was amazing. Myra's mouth replaced her hand on my clit. I came in her mouth just like I came in my mother's mouth in the airport parking lot before I left. 

I struggled to my feet and moved towards Myra. I kissed her deeply allowing her sons cum to fill her mouth. She kissed me back, sharing the sweet sweet cum. She smiled at me, winked and swallowed.

"Welcome to our family."

I looked at Myra's naked sweat covered body. I saw a drop of her son's cum on her lip. I saw her son's cum covered cock, still stand straight and hard, waiting for my pussy. It was going to be an amazing visit.
Published 
Written by apainterofmermaids
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments