Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt

"My aunt takes care of me the only way she knew how."

22
4 Comments 4
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

When I was younger my parents used to send me to my grandparents farm in the summer. My Grandfather’s family was quite large. My father was the oldest of 14 siblings. As you can imagine it was very nice to see all my uncles and aunt that still lived on the farm. One of the youngest of the group was my aunt Sophia. She was my Grandmother’s right hand lady and helped around the house all the time. She was the last female to stay on the farm, since all the other aunts had already moved to the city to start their own families.

 

    Spending my summer vacations at the farm was very liberating. I used to help in the fields and I even helped milk the cows early in the morning. Day after day my uncles and Grandfather worked hard and I tried my best to be as helpful as possible. However, there were days were I just wanted to cut loose and play around. This type of attitude made my uncles mad and it wasn’t unusual for them to say something that would make me upset. One time my uncle yelled at me because I dropped a sack of fertilizer. I ran home, angry and upset because I knew I didn’t deserve being treated that way. When I arrived to the house my aunt was washing clothes. She immediately saw how I upset I was and took me into her arms. I immediately felt much better being pressed against my aunt’s warm body. Her embrace and breasts produced the same warmth and affection that a mother’s hug would produce. After sulking for a good while she directed me to the shower and told me to wash up.

    “But leave your clothes here so I can wash them right now,” She told me.

I took my clothes off and left my underwear on but she right away said,

    “Those too… don’t be shy; I used to clean your bottom when you were a baby,”

It was true when I was a baby she had been my caretaker. But I was 18 now, and I felt extremely embarrassed at getting naked in front of my 30 year old beautiful aunt. But she already had my shirt and pants in her hand and was patiently waiting for me to give her my undies. I knew there was no hope so I quickly jumped out of undies and handed them to her while keeping a hand over my privates. I can’t forget her smile as she folded my clothes in her hands.

“Hurry it up so I can go wash you up. You’re pretty filthy and I know you don’t wash behind your neck.”

I didn’t really pay much attention to her since I was stark naked in the middle of the courtyard. Luckily the shower wasn’t too far away so I frantically ran to it and turned on the water. The shower was quite unique. It was very simple and only had a shower curtain to separate it from the sink and toilet. It took a few minutes before the water started to warm up when I heard my aunt yell from outside.

    “Do you have soap in there?”

I looked around and sure enough there wasn’t any.

    “No!” I yelled back.

A few second later I heard the creaky door slide open and I could hear her walking in. I was already soaking wet and I can only imagine I looked like a wet dog when she slid the curtain open. I must have had a goofy face because she let out a giggle as she stepped into the shower. She was topless and she only had her panties on. I’d never seen a naked woman before. I had seen a tit or two in movies but here was my aunt in the flesh and I couldn’t stop staring at her. Her milky tits were already getting wet and she kept getting closer. The water pressure at the farm is pretty laughable, so it wasn’t surprising to see my aunt getting closer and closer towards me. She wanted to get wet.

    “Turn around silly…” She finally said.

I immediately turned around embarrassed at my innocence. After a few minutes she turned off the water and began lathering a wash cloth with soap. Soon she was washing my neck.

    “You really need to scrub better you know that?” She said as water and soap dripped down my body.

 I couldn’t understand why my dick was so hard. Like I said before, I had no experience in sex or even masturbation, hard to imagine I know, but the truth was that my family was very religious so I was indeed a late bloomer.

EvaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaSummer

I was completely at the mercy of my aunt. She kept scrubbing me and I tried to remain still. After a few seconds she moved on to my arms and back.

    “Turn around, so I can wash your face.” She said.

I turned around waiting to see the beautiful milky breasts but just as I turned the wash cloth came onto my face. I immediately closed my eyes as she scrubbed my face quickly and thoroughly. I still had my eyes closed when I heard the water turn back on. She had turned the cold water on before the hot and I jumped forward to get out of the way. Like soft airbags my face bumped into my aunts breasts. Scared I tried to step back but she was having trouble getting the water right and I could feel the cold water behind me. She noticed my predicament and laughed out loud. She quickly placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me forward against her tits. I tried to open my eyes but the soap stung them badly. My young dick rubbed against her legs but I didn’t move. After a few seconds the water was back to normal and I rinsed off. I stared down at my dick and couldn’t believe how hard it was.

    “We need to wash that too…” I heard her say behind me.

    “Turn the water off; we don’t want to waste it….” She said quietly.

Slowly, once again, I turned around. This time no soap came to assault me. Instead my lovely wet aunt just lathered a wash cloth with soap. Her nipples were hard and sticking out. Her panties had become see through and I could see the lips of her pussy clearly. I could also see the little black patch of hair soaked and pressed against her skin through her wet panties. After lathering for what seemed an eternity she turned around to place the soap behind her. For a split second I thought I would faint as her ass came to view. Her underwear clung to her skin and it was almost as she were naked. My cock pumped hard and instinctively I knew why my cock had become so hard. Finally my aunt stepped towards me and placed the wash cloth on my young hard penis.

“I can’t believe how much you’ve grown…” she said as she rubbed my dick up and down with the wash cloth.

    “I remember when you were this small,” She looked up and held her index finger and thumb about an inch apart.

Looking back now I can honestly say that my dick was still relatively small… maybe 5 inches, it wasn't till my twenties that I really grew. Yet all this didn’t really matter… my aunt was washing my dick. The wash cloth head headed down towards my nuts and her hand soon started to wash between my legs. I kept looking down at her, now that she was on her knees I could see her wet hair that stuck to her back and led down to her ass. I could see the top of her nice wet ass and it only made my dick even more sensitive. After a while she got a plastic container that had water in it and poured it on my hard on.

I thought we were done but my aunt twisted back and grabbed the bar of soap again. This time she lathered only her hands.

    “We have to get this really clean…” she said slyly

This time there was no wash cloth, instead my aunt’s soft soapy hands wrapped around my still hard cock and began washing it furiously. At first I was a little confused as to why she was moving her hand so fast but soon my mind went blank as I began to feel something indescribable. My young body began to spasm and my dick began to pulsate as I saw my aunt on her knees pumping my dick with soap foaming all around it. Finally as if on cue she stopped halfway through a stroke and pressed my youthful cock straight on to her milky tits. It was the first time I had even ejaculated and it rocked my body. My cock fired a milky stream on to here tits and I was confused as to what it was but too elated to really care. She kept a firm grip on me as she covered her tits in my semen.

    “Now I have to clean up…” she finally said.

    “You better get going before your uncles get here...” she warmly said.

I staggered out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. Even the fabric of the towel was almost too much for my overly sensitive dick.

‘What a beautiful aunt’ I thought to myself as I got dressed for supper.

   

 

 

Published 
Written by Moe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments