Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Fantasy part 3

"part 3 of my fantasy"

4
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As Dave got up from behind me his wife lay my head on her lap and said “don’t move honey, I think someone else wants some of your tight ass”

I felt someone position themselves behind me between my legs, then felt a hard cock rubbing around my ass, then slowly it entered me, I looked back over my shoulder and saw the young lad grinning at me.

His cock was not as big as Dave’s nor as thick so it was more comfortable in my tight ass and I was enjoying it more, he was be very gently moving back and forth slowly but deep, it was an amazing feeling then I started to feel a pleasure I had not had from Dave, I shuddered and wriggled my bum, “mmmmm, seems I found your G’Spot then” he said, I was not even aware I had one, but boy am I glad I do now.

I felt my cock begin to grow as this young lad fucked me, his girlfriend positioned herself under me the best she could and licked my cock tip, this was almost too much and I thought I was going to explode straight away.

I could smell Dave’s wifes pussy under my nose, I turned my head slightly and reached out my tongue to flick at her clit, she let out a soft moan and opened her legs a little wider for me. I began licking for all I was worth and sucking her swollen clit and pussy lips into my mouth, darting my tongue into her wet pink very wet pussy.

I thought to myself, is this really happening to me or am I dreaming, I might aswell have died and gone to heaven.

As the young lad continued to fuck me getting more vigorous, his wife sucked me deeper and tickled my balls with her long finger nails, I licked and sucked and swallowed Dave’s wife’s juices, I began rubbing my fingers around her soaking wet pussy aswell now, getting them moist I slowly headed them towards her tight asshole, she slightly adjusted herself towards the edge obviously knowing what I intended, I buried my face right into her hot wetness and pushed a finger into her ass, it went in quite easy so I added a 2 nd much to her pleasure as she arched her back and moaned loudly, “well done mate” came a voice to the side of me, looking up I saw Dave, “don’t stop your Gonna make her spray in a minute in know what your doing as this is how it sends her every time I do it, she will soak your face any minutes now”

So I continued sucking licking and fingering her and she started shaking more & more, the young lad was pushing really deep into me now and I could feel myself close to coming in his girlfriends mouth.

Then I felt as though someone had poured a drink over me, it was Dave’s wife pussy juice spraying all over me, I’d never known this before, well that was it for me I shot my cum into the young girls mouth just as I felt the young lad stiffen and pause as his hot Cum flooded into my ass to mix with Dave’s.

Dave’s wife’s pussy muscles were in spasm as was her ass on my 2 fingers still buried upto the knuckles in her ass, as we all relaxed the lad pulled out of me with a squelchy noise, his girlfriend sucked my cock clean and then his, I sat on the floor now and the wife sat up and started to suck Dave’s cock, “how greedy” I said, Dave laughed, “you don’t know the half of it mate”

I looked to the young couple and saw she had some cum on her face, must have been from her boyfriend cumin in my ass as she lay underneath me, I leaned forward and licked it off for her saying “there all clean now”.

I seemed to have found a new confidence as I was not in the least worried what people might be thinking, nor was I worried about having a small cock.

I rose to my feet and again made for the Kitchen to get a drink, as I passed by the massage table the three guys where still at it, well I guessed it was the same three, just as I looked and passed the oldish guy fucking the ass must have cum as his face began to glow and a smile appeared, he winked at me, I patted his butt and said “did you enjoy that”, “I did very much thanks to watching you in action” he said.

I walked into the kitchen feeling quite proud of myself having pleased all those I had been playing with and the night was not over yet, I poured myself a drink and walked towards the living room.

I leaned against the wall admiring all the great bodies in action, when I noticed the hostess being fucked from behind, I then got a shock as the guy who was fucking her was actually her brother, and she had her mouth buried in her sister-in-laws pussy,

I began wanking slowly as I watched them thinking “how many of my dreams and fantasies are going to come true tonight” Incestual behaviour is something else that has always excited me, sipping at my ice cold drink, I knew I needed a rest but could not leave my cock alone at the sight before me.

It was no good I needed a closer look, I moved over to them and stood at the guys side, he looked at me and said “mmm hello again” he took my drink from my hand and sipped it then handed it back, saying “I needed that my sis hot work”.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01



“I can see that” I said

Here why don’t you have a go, as he pulled back I noticed it was her ass he was fucking, he took my cock in his hand and guided it to his sisters wet open ass, then with a hand on my ass cheek he pushed me in, the hostess did not even look around at the change of cock, she just pushed back towards me taking me deep.

I began working my sore hard cock back and forward feeling her ass ring tighten with each thrust on my cock, the host had now joined us and said “so she’s getting to sample you then” with that the hostess looked back and said “mmm hello, that feels great” & turned her head back to her in-laws waiting pussy.

The host turned to his brother in law took hold of his cock and said “come on you’ve serviced her now you got to do me, before I do your Kathy” they held each other and started kissing, then the host moved his mouth down to the guys Nipples and began circling them with a wet tongue, nibbling and biting them, much to his brother-in-laws delight.

They headed of somewhere together then, I think upstairs.

I was now concentrating on the Hostesses Hot incredible ass that had muscles like the best pussy I have ever fucked, the sweat was really running off me now and a few beads dripped of me onto her ass cheeks, I must have been fucking that ass for a good 6 minutes now and I just knew I was not Gonna cum with all that I had spent already, so I pulled out of her ass and got onto my knees and pulled her butt cheeks apart and moved my face in towards her pussy, and began licking her from butt hole to clit, as I did this I became aware of her pierced clit it felt wild on my tongue and she obviously liked it played with as each time I made contact with it she let out a long moan.

Then I pushed 2 fingers in but she was so wet I knew I could put more in so I entered a 3 rd finger and was now fucking her with them, she was grinding back on my hand so I knew she was ok with this, then I entered a 4 th finger and then my thumb into her ass, fuck I’m Gonna fist this hot cunt, another 1 st for me, I manoeuvred my hand so that it form a sort of fist and got my hand in up to my wrist, she let out a huge moan of pleasure and pushed back even harder, looked back at me and said “God am I glad you accepted our invite, we love open minded people” then carried on bucking backwards and licking her sister-in-laws pussy, who by the way was almost howling like ‘lassie’.

I could feel the hostess juicing over my fist as it worked in and out of her, I could feel her pussy walls and G spot, the entrance to her womb all at the same time, she now raised her head high, threw back her hair and screamed quite loudly that she was cumin, I could tell as she almost break my wrist when her pussy spasmed.

As she began to relax again I slowly removed my hand, she stood up in front of me and kissed me long and deep using a very experienced tongue on mine, I could taste the pussy juice of her sister-in-law, it was so hot, she then lifted my hand that had just been inside your and licked it clean.

“sorry but I need a rest” I said, “I’ve never been so sexually knackered before”, the hostess said why don’t I go take a short nap in her daughters room as she was away for a few days, she told me where it was and away I went.

I hope you are all enjoying this story as it unfolds but this is really what I would love to have happen to me, I live this fantasy so much in y head, I will right the next part soon, I promise, it is making more hornier writing about it than just thinking…mmmmm so please stayed tuned and leave me comments thank you all xx

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments