Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend, Brother, And Me: Part 2

"I then felt my brother’s finger trace the outline of my wet pussy."

10
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was all working out the way I wanted it. After what had been a very bad day turned good, Missy and I walked into my empty house. Mom and dad were at work and there was no telling where my brother was. Missy did not even know where he was. It did not matter. Missy and I had the house to ourselves.

I knew that Missy did not have her bikini with her, but that did not matter. I was not going to wear mine anyway. Our pool happens to be surrounded by a privacy fence so I was not worried about any of my neighbors seeing me or Missy for that matter. I also knew that mom and dad would not be home for some time. Brantley, on the other hand, well, we both hoped he would show soon. Well, at least I hoped he would show soon.

Missy and I entered my room and I immediately started taking my clothes off. Missy stood watching and I wondered why she was not taking her clothes off.

“Missy, what’s the matter? You don’t want to go lay out?”

“Um, Sherrie, I don’t have my bikini and yours won’t fit me. Well, the bottoms would, but definitely not the top. You know that.”

“I know. Don’t worry. I am not going to wear mine.”

“Really?” Missy looked at me with a very peculiar look.

“Yes, really. You and Brantley were out there the other night without anything on.”

“Yes, but that was at night. It’s daylight now.”

“So! Nobody is going to see us. Trust me.”

Missy finally started to remove her clothes. I watched her take each item off because, well, because I wanted. Missy was so pretty. Every inch of her. There was no fat on her body at all. All slender and curvy. It was her breasts that made her though. Tiny, perfectly round breasts with perfectly shaped pink nipples that made them stand out. They were so naturally firm, Missy did not need to wear a bra, ever. It was safe to say, she would never sag. And what was between her legs was just as perfect, but still, it was her breasts that made her so damn sexy. I could see why my brother loved her.

Missy caught me staring at her as she removed her clothes and said, “I always knew there was something different about you Sherrie. Now I know for certain exactly what it is.”

I smiled and said, “Well, you have room to talk. I mean, you kissed and gave me an orgasm today in the girl’s bathroom.”

“I had to know that I could truly trust you!” Missy said and smiled as she stood there nude in front of me.

“Trust me? Oh please, we’ve been best friends forever. I think Brantley should be worried!”

“Yeah, he should. I might leave him for you!”

Missy and I both laughed together like best friends do. The truth though, I really enjoyed Missy’s touch today. In all reality, I was essentially going to get the best of both worlds. I was going to have my best friend and get to finally fuck my brother.

I grabbed the tanning lotion off of my bureau and headed to the linen closet to get me and Missy beach towels to lie on beside the pool’s side.

It felt kind of funny walking through the house totally nude, and if it felt funny to me, I am sure it felt equally funny to Missy.

The pool side was very warm from the sun beating down. I found me and Missy the perfect spot and we put the towels down beside each other. I sat the bottle of tanning lotion between us and as Missy got down onto her towel, she grabbed it.

I said, “No, let me,” and I took the lotion from her and poured some in my hand.

I started by rubbing over Missy’s bare shoulders, then down her arms and back over her shoulders down the crease of her back. Missy’s skin was so soft and warm. I picked up the lotion again and poured a little more and put some on the back of her neck and then I found my hands running over her shoulders and down the “v” of her neck where her cleavage, if she really had any, would have started.

I paused a second before going further, and wondered if I should.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

I did not wonder long, and found my hands going over Missy’s small perfect mounds. Missy never flinched.

Missy’s breasts were so firm and the skin there was so soft. Her perfectly round nipples began to rise against my palms as my hands ran lightly over them. She began to moan slightly as I gently massaged the tanning lotion over them.

As I did, I actually felt my pussy getting wet. I wondered if Missy’s was also. Slowly, I ran my hands down further, down the flatness of her stomach, all the way to her smooth mound like she felt mine today. I had to lean into Missy’s back just to reach over and feel her hot love mound, and as I did, my C cups pressed into her back. I felt my nipples get hard against her warm skin. But my fingers were able to find her sensual spot. Yes, she was wet.

I got up and moved to be in front of Missy. I poured a little more lotion then kneeled in front of her and started to rub her right leg up from the bottom of her ankle. As I did, Missy spread her legs, giving me a perfect view of her glistening pussy. The inside lips had engorged already and were revealing themselves in glorious manner. I rubbed all the way up to her thigh until I felt the inner crease where her plump labia had puckered. I then turned my attention to her left leg and in the opposite manner, I rubbed down it.

Missy lied all the way down onto the towel, her legs still spread. I knew what she was doing. She was wanting me to give her pussy attention. I could smell the sexual aroma evade it as I kneeled there. I did not know exactly what to do, so I simply did what Missy did to me this morning in the bathroom at school. I slowly inserted my finger into her hot wet crevice.

Slowly, I was on all fours, my finger gingerly sliding in and out of my best friend. Then something caught my eye. I looked up, as I had a straight view to the sliding glass door that I hid behind watching Missy and Brantley the other night, and I saw my brother. He was behind the panel like I was. I could tell he was naked. And he was hard. As Brantley was watching me and Missy, he was stroking his erection. We were getting just what we wanted. Well, just what I wanted. 

Missy began to moan as my finger slid in and out of her wet opening. I glanced up and my brother had come out of the sliding glass door and he was walking to us, erection bopping up and down as he walked. My brother’s cock was huge! It had to be a good eight inches. Seeing it and the way it bopped up and down as he walked made me wetter than I already was. I could literally feel my pussy drip.

Brantley walked beside Missy and me there on the pool side and stopped for a minute so Missy could see him. I looked at him also and his cock was so freaking long! He took a hold of his long thick erection and stroked it in front of us a few times. I tried to imagine what his long erection felt like inside me. It looked like it would not fit actually. Then he walked behind me and kneeled. I stopped fingering Missy and she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

I then felt my brother’s finger trace the outline of my wet pussy. I moaned from his touch. Then his finger slid between my hot wet lips. It was ready. More than ready.

Then I felt the head of his erection sliding up and down through my hot slit. Brantley was getting the head of his penis slick with my core. Up and down I felt the soft tip of his hardness slide through my lips. I moaned even more.

Then Brantley said, “Ready little sister, I’m going to fuck you!”

My wish was about to become reality. I was on all fours, facing my best friend, and my brother was behind me, his erection pointing its way to my sexual entrance. The anticipation was about to pop inside me. I was getting my wish. 

My brother was about to fuck me.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments