Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend, Brother, and Me: Part 4

"Brantley now stood over his girlfriend stroking his long thickness."

5
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
As I kissed Missy with my silent thank you, I sat there and still could not believe that my brother had fucked me. The one man that gave me the shivers when I saw him, had given me what I wanted and his girlfriend, my best friend, let him. She had shared her lover with me. I was grateful.

But as I kissed Missy, there was something more in her lips. I tasted hot desire. There was more to my best friend than I actually knew. I could taste in her lips that she wanted me. And I felt Missy wanted me more than Brantley.

Poor Brantley just stood in front of me and Missy and watched us kissing. I tried to wonder what he was thinking, but I could not get into his head. We had just done something that meant the whole world to me, and here Missy was, kissing me, wanting me, and all this in front of my brother.

But, as much as I really hated to admit it, even though I felt myself in love with my brother and truly knew that I was, a piece of me so wanted to do more with Missy. Why? I truly did not know. I just felt I had to explore other options. Was that wrong?

In my mind it was, but my mind was also telling me to keep on pursuing whatever was going to happen with Missy. Part of me wanted to push Missy away as she kissed me and another part of me was saying to go on with it. I had the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. I was put in the middle and that is not a good feeling.

However, I chose to go on with Missy; even given my feelings for my brother. I tried to weigh both in my mind as Missy kept her lips locked to mine, but at the moment, Missy was weighing out over Brantley. I guess there was also more to me than what I thought. I still thought my brother was the hottest guy I knew though. That would never change my mind.

Brantley kept watching as his girlfriend kissed me. Missy then took her hand and cupped one of my C sized breasts and massaged it. Immediately my nipple began to rise again. I felt the heat in it as it plumped. I could not believe that I was getting aroused again so soon after fucking my brother, but Missy was bringing the feelings inside me back to a head. God it felt so fucking good.

Missy stopped kissing me and moved her head down and took my hard nipple in her mouth. Slowly, she ran her tongue across its rigidness and over the tender bumps of my areola. I moaned from her hot mouth over my plump nipple. I felt the wetness once again escape my already sensitive pussy.

I watched as Brantley observed us loving each other and I saw his cock begin to lengthen again. God he was so huge. I loved how his cock grew and stuck out so long in front of him. As Missy continued the assault on my nipple with her tongue, I watched my brother slowly stroke himself, his huge erection standing straight up in his hand. His cock was so beautiful.

Missy began to moan as she sucked on my nipple, then I felt her hand cover my wet slit. She used her thumb to circle my clit, to bring it out of hiding. That did not take long, as I was very aroused. The minute her thumb started doing circles on my clit, my pink nub revealed itself and Missy used my hot naturalness to lubricate her swirling thumb. Then I felt Missy’s finger slide inside my wet pussy. I tilted my head back and moaned from being stimulated in two places.

Brantley began to moan as he stroked his long cock. I did not have to look at him to know he was enjoying what he was seeing. He was having fun feeling his own hardness.

I felt my free breast begin to firm naturally from desire and the nipple in the center of it also begin to rise. Slowly, I used my hand to massage it and pull on my erecting nipple.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

That shot an immediate tingle through my whole body as three areas were now under attack. I felt my whole body tense and I felt my vagina enclose on Missy’s finger deep inside me. I whimpered as she began to wiggle it inside my tightened love muscle.

The feeling was so intense that my other hand grabbed Missy’s ass and squeezed her bare cheek. As I did, Missy took her mouth from my breast and moaned very loudly. I squeezed her ass cheek so hard it spread open and my hand ran down the crease of it, sliding over her asshole. I felt her asshole pucker as my finger ran over it and she moaned loudly again. I knew she liked it so I began to tickle her anus a little.

Missy started to move her finger in and out of me quicker now as my finger tickled her anal opening. I could feel the ridges of it quiver as my finger slowly circled it. Then I moved my hand down lower and felt the lips of her wet pussy. Slowly, I stuck my finger inside her as she worked her finger inside me. Together, we fingered each other and began to moan at the same time. We were making sexual music together.

Brantley now stood over his girlfriend stroking his long thickness. I could tell what he wanted to do. He wanted to cum on her. I was actually quite anxious to see how much he could cum, given he had just released his core deep inside me like fifteen minutes ago. He was aiming his extensive heavy cock right at Missy’s back. I do not think she even knew it. I could tell that he was getting close to ejaculating again. He had slowed his strokes to prolong it.

Missy again started to taste my nipple and as she did, it was more than I could take. With her finger still buried inside me, my body tensed, my pink insides wrapped hard around Missy’s finger, and my orgasm erupted. With a loud shriek from my lips, I felt my huge gush push Missy’s finger out and the hot liquid spurt onto the towel under me. My body jerked as my cum escaped my hot slit in pulses of hot satisfaction.

My orgasm sparked a chain reaction of hot liquid as Missy began to cum again with my finger still inside her. I felt her sizzling fluid flow all over my finger as she moaned with pleasure from my touch. I removed my cum covered finger from her hot pinkness and Missy began to grind her clit on my leg. I felt her orgasmic core flow onto my leg as she did, her body vibrating its climax until she was empty.

Then Brantley unleashed his pure white nucleus all over Missy’s back in an oozing fashion. As his droplets of cum fell onto Missy’s back, she moaned, knowing she was feeling Brantley’s hot gooeyness descend onto her perspiring skin. Also, the grunts Brantley made were a dead giveaway that he had unleashed his venom onto her. I watched as he pumped each bead onto the curve of her back.

As the last drop fell, I watched Brantley’s cock collapse to its normal size. His body was still shaking from its release. Missy knelt and turned to look at her boyfriend. The splatters on Missy’s back now began to run down to her ass. Missy faced Brantley and took his now soft cock into her mouth and licked it clean. It was a sight I will never forget.

Missy stood and hugged my brother and kissed him. I lied there, coming down from my sexual high watching them embrace. Brantley had his eyes closed enjoying every minute of it. Then Missy turned around and shock fell over her face and she exclaimed, “OH SHIT!”

Brantley opened his eyes and I turned around and looked. My heart fell into my stomach.

Mom and dad had been watching. For how long, God only knows.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments