Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friends Brother

"I was shocked to walk in on my best friend and her biggest secret."

13
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I was secretly in love with my best friend’s brother. He was gorgeous. That’s really the only way to physically describe him. Just picture the best looking guy you can imagine. That’s him. I lost my breath nearly every time I saw him. Now naturally you would think a guy like that would have a stream of nonstop girlfriends but that wasn’t the case. I’d never paid much attention to the fact that Anthony was 19 and had never had a serious girlfriend. I was just too busy lusting after the man to give it much thought. That’s why I tried to spend as much time at my friend’s house as possible. Rather then go to my house we always went to hers for sleepovers or studying or just hanging out. This gave me numerous chances to get a look at her brother. It wasn’t because I expected him to choose me if I was always there. I just wanted to be around him. He is so kind and always nice to me. Even his sister and him never fight or bicker. That was a wild idea to me since I have a brother and sister I always argue with. They just worked out so nicely together. I guess you could say I was jealous. I wanted that relationship with him like she had.

 

My story takes place in the spring of our senior year. I’d been friends with Hannah since we started high school. She was a great person, always considerate and very nice. We had so much fun together and through all of the other people that came in and out of our lives, we stayed the best of friends. We were so close and told each other everything. I loved her as my friend, also as a sister. This is why I became so shocked when I learned Hannah’s secret.   I was on my way over to her house. I had literally found the most beautiful prom dress which just screamed to be flaunted. I’d been asked to go by one of my good friends Troy but I really wished that Anthony could go with me. I tried to push that thought away and just be excited that I was going with a great guy like Troy anyways. I felt bad for Hannah even though she didn’t want me to. She’d been asked to the dance by plenty of guys but said no to all of them. Hannah is beautiful, as beautiful as her brother is gorgeous. I couldn’t understand why she’d shut them all down. Even though she told me she’d rather go by herself, it didn’t quite make sense to me.   So I walk up to the door. I noticed that Anthony’s truck was there which was weird. He normally worked on Saturdays but hey, I’m not complaining. So as I open the door I yell, “Hannah! I’m so excited. I found my prom dress in this magazine.” I kick off my shoes and head to her fridge. I grab a bottle of water and begin to walk up the stairs to her bedroom. Her door was closed which never is, so I went to knock. Just before my hand hit the door it opened and out came Anthony. “Hey you,” I said as he walked past me. I was so smitten at the time I didn’t even notice how quickly he walked from the room without saying anything. I just gawked at his beautiful body walk away and silently thanked him for holding his shirt in his hand rather then wear it.   I was brought back to reality by hearing Hannah’s voice say, “Hey, I thought you weren’t picking me up until later.” I skipped into the room and fell onto the bed as I shoved the magazine into her face. She was breathing fast but didn’t say a word. “Well, look!” I cried as I pointed to the circled dress with big permanent marker arrows aimed for it. “Thanks, I wasn’t sure which one you were referring to,” she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. “Oh come on! Isn’t it just amazing? I hope Troy won’t mind wearing a purple tie,” I laughed. She set it on the bed. “You’re right. It’s fantastic.”   “Yay!” I shrieked as I jumped up and over to her closet. I started pushing aside clothes on the hangers. “Where’s that orange tank top with the flower? I wanted to wear it to the game tonight,” I asked while I began opening drawers. She got up quickly and grabbed my arm before I opened the last one. “ Sydney , you’ve got to quit doing that,” she said as she pulled the tank from a shelf. A shy smile slid across my mouth as I quietly sang, “So-rry.” She just rolled her eyes again and sat back on the bed. While I changed into the new top I watched her flip through the magazine. “See anything you like?” I asked sitting down next to her. She just turned the pages quietly without really looking. “I was thinking that the yellow would look great on you. It’s bright so you’d be the center of attention,” I persuaded. She tilted her head and squinted her eyes. “I don’t know. Maybe I won’t want to be the center of attention.” “You’re right,” I quickly agreed and flipped a few pages. “Now this red is freakin sexy! It would work all your curves and you’d have those boys drooling.” All I heard in return was a quiet “Uh huh.”   I blew out all my air as I sank back onto the bed. “You’re not helping me out Hannah,” I looked over her way, “What’s wrong?” She quickly jumped up. “Nothing, nothing at all.” I gave her one of those ‘yeah right’ looks and said, “You know that if you don’t want to tell me something, just say so. You don’t have to pretend it’s not there. I won’t bug you about it.” She sat back down but didn’t look at me. “I know you’re right. And there is something wrong but I don’t want to tell you.” I leaned over and squeezed her hand. “It’s okay. You don’t have to tell me anything. I just need to know that no one’s hurt you.” She softly shook her head no.   “Okay good!” I walked to the closet and grabbed a blue blouse, “As a distraction I’ll make you put this on and we can get ready for the game. Don’t forget you’re singing the anthem tonight.”   The whole rest of the evening I was really worried about her. I could tell something was wrong but I wasn’t sure what. She was very distant and jumpy. I couldn’t imagine what would have her feeling like that. I just wished she would talk to me and hoped she’d tell me soon.   We won the game so the whole group was invited to a bonfire at a friend’s place. I decided to look around for Hannah who I’d been separated from about a half hour ago. She’d gotten a phone call and motioned that she’d take it to the car and talk. No one had left the baseball field yet so I walked to the parking lot alone. As I approached my car I noticed Hannah wasn’t inside. I looked all around and caught my breath. Under a street light towards the back Anthony’s truck was parked all alone. I couldn’t tell if anyone was inside so I walked towards it. Suddenly I stopped moving. The truck seemed to rock ever so slightly. Then I noticed what seemed to be Anthony’s ass moving back and forth. Oh yeah, that was definitely his ass. I felt a tingle shoot through my body as I realized what was happening. He was fucking someone. I was watching the love of my life fuck another girl. I wasn’t sure what to do.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

I didn’t want him to find me staring but I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off him. As I looked closer I could see him slow down and wrinkle his forehead. How could I see the wrinkles in his forehead? Oh my gosh, I was walking closer. I begged my legs to quit moving before he looked over and saw me but my body was getting so aroused by watching his climax. My pussy was aching that it be me underneath him. Finally I convinced myself to walk back to my car knowing he’d be looking around any minute. I got into the drivers seat. I could see the people from the game beginning to walk back to the parking lot. I turned the side mirror just enough to get a perfect shot of the truck. Then its headlights turned on. Shit. I couldn’t see anything. They were aiming right for my car. I watched as the people ahead of me walked to their cars. I kept glancing back but saw nothing. Obviously.   BAM! I screamed and nearly pissed myself. Hannah had smacked the window of the passenger side and opened the door, laughing. “What the fuck?!” I shouted, “You freaked me out.” She shut the door and smiled, “Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” I looked back one more time to find his truck missing, and then I turned my car on and drove away. “We’re invited to a bonfire at Zach’s if you want to go. I was thinking afterwards I could stay at your house?” I waited. I didn’t usually invite myself over but I was curious about Anthony. “Yeah that sounds fine. Your stuff’s at my house anyways.” My heart began to beat fast. I could still feel the wetness in my panties from watching that scene. I didn’t even know he was going to the game. He graduated a year ago and baseball wasn’t his sport. I didn’t even see him there. The baseball field has small bleachers so it’s easy to see everyone. I threw the thought from my mind as the image of his tight ass took hold center stage.   Okay, I’ll admit it. I’d gotten a little drunk at the bonfire so Hannah had to drive us home since she didn’t have anything. It was actually kinda weird; she usually drinks as much as I do. So we’re in the car and I’m slumped against the seat facing Hannah. “Guess who I saw at the game earlier,” I tried to be disinterested but there was a huge smile on my face. “Who was that?” she asked me. She had a small smile on her lips. “I saw your brother,” I giggled as I added, “naked.” Suddenly Hannah’s face got really red. Her eyes never left the road as she whispered, “What did you see?” At the time I didn’t even think about how strange that sounded. I just smiled and said, “I was looking for you right after the game so I checked my car but you weren’t there. I looked around and saw his truck so I walked over. Then I watched the truck shake a little and there he was Hannah, naked. And just guess why he was naked. He was having sex!” I started to laugh a little but her expression never changed and she never looked at me. “Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have told you that,” I mumbled just as we pulled in the driveway. “No, I’m glad you did,” she whispered and took off her seatbelt then unhooked mine. As she leaned over the look on her face just didn’t seem right. Even in the state I was in I could see that. I opened my door and as I got out she was right there and grabbed my hand. I wrapped my arm around her and she walked me inside. We climbed the stairs to her room in silence and got into bed. She lay there next to me combing her fingers through my hair. As sleep quickly approached I turned away on my side. Then I heard her whisper, “Did you see who he was with?” It took all my remaining energy to whisper, “No,” and I was out.   I’ve gotta pee! I woke up and ran to the toilet just in time. Thankfully her bathroom is attached or I’d have never made it. As I walked back to the bed I noticed Hannah wasn’t there. I could barely open my eyes but I easily heard muffled voices from downstairs. As quietly as I could I tiptoed down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I saw some light come from the living room. I remember at this point clearly hearing “Oh deeper Anthony!” My heart started pounding and my pussy tingled as I listened. I heard him growl, “Oh yeah baby girl, take it all. Take it all.” Now I was wide awake. I silently crept to the doorway and stopped short when I saw them.   Now if I was to be caught having sex, I hope I wouldn’t be in that position. I could see everything. She had her knees bent and legs spread on the arm of the couch with her hands on the seat cushion holding herself up. He was standing there thrusting everything he had into her ass which she eagerly stuck out for him to take. They had their backs facing me but were at an angle so I got a clear view of it all. I had pictured Anthony’s penis but I never thought it would be so massive. And I’m talking massive. How she got any pleasure from him ramming that inside of her body, I’ll never know. All I know is that my best friend had the most glorious look of ecstasy on her face I could’ve ever imagined. “Yes, that’s it,” she cried. “You’re fucking me! You’re fucking your little sister.”   It was so beautiful to watch. Some might’ve been disgusted, maybe a more considerate person would’ve looked away but I, Sydney, decided to thrust my fingers into my throbbing pussy. Yeah. At the time, I couldn’t think of anything else. I’m not sure if it was the alcohol in me or just my natural sexual urges but as Anthony sped himself up inside Hannah’s ass, I began to feel myself climaxing. “Yes, yes. Go, go, go!” she encouraged him and thrust back until finally I heard, “I’m cumming!” As she screamed those words I felt my pussy convulse and then blast its juices all down my fingers. I watched as he tensed up and then there it was. The same look on his face as earlier in the truck. Suddenly a million flashbacks raced through my mind as I realized that Hannah and Anthony have been fucking each other. They’d been fucking each other this whole time and I didn’t even know it.   “Huh!” My hand went to quiet my mouth as my eyes got bigger and I stiffened against the wall. Maybe this was the reaction I should’ve had earlier but thankfully with all of the moaning they didn’t hear me. I turned fast and flew up the stairs. As I lay there in bed trying to slow my heart I tried to get my thoughts together. There had been so many signs and I’d seen nothing. The fact was that my best friend was in love with her brother. The very same brother I was in love with too. Wait, suddenly the feeling in my chest I usually had when I thought of Anthony wasn’t there. It was the strangest thing. I tried everything that used to do it, first with memories of him, and dreams of our future, then the big one; Anthony in a white suit and purple tie, holding me close and smiling into the camera.   Nothing.   Had I suddenly fallen out of love with him? I had no time to answer myself as I heard Hannah giggling and walking up the stairs. I wasn’t sure what to do so I turned my back to the door and pretended to be asleep. I tried to remember to breathe as she tiptoed to the bed and climbed in. Then the strangest thing happened- well, maybe not the strangest thing. My best friend snuggled up close to me and draped her arm across my waist. She breathed in deeply and sighed. “ Sydney ,” she whispered, “I’m pregnant.”
Published 
Written by Miss18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments